"Does your wife sound like this?"
你妻子会说出这样的话吗
"Ooh, I love your car."
"噢 我好爱你的车"
And then you say the phone number twice.
然后你就把销♥售♥电♥话♥报两遍
Wonderful.
非常好
We'd love to increase the exposure of the campaign.
我们很乐意增加广♥告♥投放量
How much more would you like to buy?
你希望再购买♥♥多少广♥告♥位
There's no increase. Just adjust the proportions.
不是增加 只是调整一下比例
I think we should spend 60% of the money
我觉得我们应该把60%的资金
on local dealership ads instead of national.
用于宣传本地经销店 而非全国性广♥告♥
Herb, that would really take a bite out of the national campaign.
赫布 那就会严重损害全国性广♥告♥
Well, if you say so.
你非要这么说也行
Unfortunately, it's not up to me,
不幸的是 决定权不在我手上
so I am suggesting
所以我的意思就是
that you recommend this plan to all of us.
你们向我们推荐这样的方案
Why don't you recommend it? It's your idea.
你为什么不推荐 这毕竟是你的想法
Because it's an idea you had yourself.
因为你要假装这是你们自己想出来的
And Lord knows you're so damn persuasive.
上帝都知道你是很能说服人的
We understand, Herb.
我们明白 赫布
See how easy that was, Bob?
瞧这有多简单了吧 鲍勃
Bob, why don't you show me the sights?
鲍勃 你不如带我参观一下吧
You must be like a kid in a candy store around here.
你在这里一定像是小孩进了糖果店一般好奇吧
You can't shake his hand?
你都不跟他握手吗
He didn't seem interested.
他根本没兴趣跟我握手
In fact, the only thing he seemed interested in
实际上 他唯一感兴趣的
was gutting our national campaign.
就是消减我们的全国性广♥告♥
You do realize that defeats the purpose of having Jaguar?
你意识到那跟我们争取捷豹的意图相违背了吗
So he's demanding and unreasonable.
他要求众多 且不合理
How does that make him different
他这跟走进公♥司♥大门的
from the other people who walk through that door?
其他客户也没什么不同啊
I wish you would handle the clients
我希望你应付客户时
as well as you're handling me.
也能像现在应付我这样巧舌如簧
Jimmy's Condom Warehouse
欢迎致电吉米的安全套仓库
where the rubber meets the road.
关键时刻 值得"性"赖
Jimmy speaking.
我是吉米
You want a drink?
你想喝一杯吗
No, thank you. I'm quite comfortable.
不用了 谢谢 我现在挺爽的
How was your day, honey?
你今天过得怎么样 亲爱的
Okay.
还行
Okay? What happened to Shangri-La?
还行 你平时的乐观哪去了
Chaough quit crapping out snow cones?
赵不再花言巧语哄着你了吗
Everyone hates me here.
这边所有人都讨厌我
Well, that was bound to happen.
那是必然的嘛
You worked for me and you like me.
你也曾在我手下工作 你就很喜欢我
I worked with you.
我是和你平等共事
I was tough but fair.
我虽严厉 但很公平
Oh, speaking of people who hate you,
说起讨厌你的人
Raymond J. Beans came in today and pulled a real boner.
烘豆先生雷蒙德今天干了件蠢事
Go on.
继续说
He brought in the head of ketchup.
他带来了番茄酱部门的主管
He's obsessed with that man.
他成天想着那人
Yeah, he should be. I met him.
是 能理解 我见过他
So Raymond makes the introduction
雷蒙德介绍了他
and then, according to Ken, ketchup leaves,
然后据肯说 番茄酱主管走了
but Raymond lingers
但雷蒙德逗留了一下
and he says he's gonna kill the account and himself
他说如果有人敢跟番茄酱主管联♥系♥
if they even talk to ketchup again.
他就杀了那个业务员 然后自杀
Why'd he bring him in?
那他为什么还带他来
Because he's Raymond. He's a fraidycat.
因为他是雷蒙德 他是个胆小鬼
And-- here's the part that's gonna make you happy--
下面这段你听了肯定挺乐
Kenny spent two week telling everybody
肯尼两周来都在告诉大家
how he was getting ketchup.
他要拿下番茄酱业务了
Okay, Tuesday morning is perfect.
好吧 周二早上可以
What? Oh, yep.
什么 哦对
We'll have your wig ready then, ma'am.
您的假发到时一定备好 女士
You're allowed to make personal calls after 5:00,
你5点以后可以打私人电♥话♥
especially if they make you laugh.
尤其是可以让你开怀大笑的
My friend Stan was telling me
我朋友斯坦跟我说了个
a funny story about one of our old clients.
关于我曾经一个老客户的趣事
What happened?
发生了什么
Oh, it's complicated,
很复杂
but basically the guy from Heinz Baked Beans
但基本就是 亨氏烘豆的人
hates the guy at Heinz Ketchup.
讨厌亨氏番茄酱的人
Of course he does.
他当然讨厌
Well, surprisingly, beans brought ketchup in
出人意料的是 烘豆的人带番茄酱的人
for a meeting at the agency and everyone got excited,
去公♥司♥会面 大家都很兴奋
and then unsurprisingly he sent ketchup out of the room
然后不出所料 等番茄酱的人出门
and told everyone it was just for show.
他告诉大家只是摆摆样子
So he's unhappy?
这么说他不满意
He's not going anywhere.
他不会去别的公♥司♥
Probably misses you.
他很可能想念你
No.
不
I assure you, he doesn't.
我向你保证 他不会
There's nothing like things going badly
没什么比你离开了 旧公♥司♥变得一团糟
when you leave, is there?
更令人愉快了 不是吗
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
3rd Avenue was a parking lot.
第三大道太堵了
I'm not feeling well.
我不太舒服
That's not where it hurts.
不是头疼
Oh. Did you cancel?
你取消了吗
No, I thought I'd feel better by the time you got home.
没 我以为你回家时我会恢复
We're supposed to be there in 15 minutes.
我们15分钟后就该去那儿了
They're probably already there.
他们可能已经到了
I know,
我知道
but I don't want to pretend like I'm having a good time
但我不想假装很愉快享受
and it's too late to cancel.
再说现在取消也太迟了
They'll survive.
他们没事的
I want you to go.
我要你去
I want you to have fun.
我要你开心
Okay.
好吧
But you go right to bed.
但你必须上♥床♥休息
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Go away!
走开
Somebody help me!
快来人救救我
What on earth is that?
怎么回事
Somebody, please!
有人吗
Somebody help!
救命
Oh, my goodness! What happened to you?
天啊 你怎么了
Hey, Campbell, she's your problem now.
坎贝尔 她现在是你的问题了
I'm sorry. I didn't know where else to go.
对不起 我不知道还能去哪儿
He was chasing me. Close the door.
他在追我 关门
Hold this to your nose.
按住鼻子
What the hell happened?
发生了什么事
I'm so embarrassed.
我好羞愧
We had a terrible fight.
我们大吵了一架
I'm going to call the authorities. No, please.
我去报♥警♥ 别 求你了
Well, then I'm taking you to the hospital.
那我送你去医院
I'll be fine.
我没事的
No, what do you think you're doing?
不行 你要干什么
You're not going back there.
你绝对不能回家
Peter, go to Tammy's bathroom.
皮特 去塔米的洗手间
There's some cotton wool.
那里有棉絮
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I hope you haven't been waiting long.
希望你们没等太久
Oh, don't worry about it. I was late, too.
别担心 我也迟到了
They already gave us a hard time.
他们已经表示不满了
Where's your wife? She sends her regrets.
你妻子呢 她很遗憾不能来
She wasn't feeling well.
她不太舒服
That's too bad.
真可惜
You look lovely.
你看起来很美
Let's get you a drink.
给你要杯酒
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表