Doesn't Pete Campbell have a beach house?
皮特·坎贝尔不是有个海滩小屋吗
I wouldn't ask him for anything.
我可不想欠他的人情
Don't you like him? It's not that.
你不喜欢他吗 不是那个原因
Actually, he's the only person there
事实上 他是公♥司♥里唯一一个
who's never broken a promise to me.
从未对我失信的人
He's a very generous person.
他非常慷慨
And frankly, I think he's having a rough time.
坦率地说 我觉得他最近不太顺
So he told you about his mother?
他告诉你♥他♥妈♥妈的事了吗
No, I wish he would have. What's wrong?
没有 但我希望他告诉我 怎么回事
He needs a nurse.
他需要一个看护
He's not gonna ask you. He's too ashamed.
他不会问你 他太不好意思了
She back from the track already?
她这么快就回来了
Ugh, she must have forgotten her keys.
她肯定忘带钥匙了
Oh, hello, Roger.
你好 罗杰
Who are you? It's me, Bob Benson.
你是谁 是我啊 鲍勃·本森
From the office.
公♥司♥的
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Oh, I was out shopping
我在外购物
and I realized I had misplaced some paperwork.
然后想起来我搞错了几个文书
And I, uh--
然后我...
what are you two doing?
你们两个在干什么
We're leaving for the beach.
我们要去海滩
You know what? I should go get the car. Good idea.
这样吧 我先去开车 好主意
No, Mr. Sterling is just leaving.
不 斯特林先生正准备走
Roger, I'm sure this can wait till Monday.
罗杰 你的事可以周一再办
Sure, absolutely. Sorry about that, Bob.
当然 抱歉了 鲍勃
I guess we're all a little bit out of context right now.
我猜我们都有点晕头转向
I take no offense.
我毫不介意
Didn't know you were friends.
我不知道你们还是朋友
Some people never stop working.
有些人分不清工作和生活
I'm going to freshen up and we'll get out of here.
我去补妆 然后就走
What's going on?
发生了什么
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
上帝啊 上帝啊
Jesus!
老天
Why didn't you say something?
你为什么不出声
What do I do? Don't pull it out.
我该怎么办 别拔♥出♥来♥
If I don't make it Stop it.
如果我没挺过去 别这么说
You're going to make it. He's going to make it.
你能挺住 他能挺住
Look, I don't want you to think this is about what you did.
听着 我不希望你认为这都是你的错
It was an accident. I feel horrible.
这是个意外 我感觉很愧疚
No, you're scared.
不 你是害怕了
You're a scared person who hides behind complacence--cy.
你是个躲在自满背后的胆小鬼
Save your strength. You're not making any sense.
留点气力 你在胡言乱语
I don't know why I thought you'd be braver.
不知为何 我竟以为你会更勇敢
You're... in advertising.
因为你在广♥告♥业
Don't do this right now. I said I was sorry.
现在别说这些 我说过抱歉了
Your activities are offensive to my every waking moment.
你时刻都令我不快
I'm sorry...
对不起
but you'll always be the enemy.
但你永远都是敌人
Are you breaking up with me?
你这是要分手吗
Got to hand it to you.
真是佩服你
You gave me a great ending to my article.
你为我的文章添了个绝妙的结尾
Oh, you're back.
你回来了
Did you have fun?
玩得开心吗
I missed you.
我想你了
Well, I miss you all the time.
我一直都很想你
I don't know when I started pretending like everything was sunny.
我不知道从何时开始假装一切都好
I don't know where you've gone,
我不知道你的心哪儿去了
but I'm here.
但我依然在这里
I keep trying to make things the way they used to be,
我想让一切和以前一样
but I don't know how.
但不知道该怎么做
And maybe that's stupid
这样想也许
or young to think like that, but...
太愚蠢也太幼稚了 但是...
something has to change.
一定要有所改变
Megan...
梅根
You're right.
你说得对
I haven't been here.
我的心不在这
Roger, please.
罗杰 行行好
Come on, just take it.
拜托 拿去吧
They're Lincoln Logs.
林肯积木而已
I thought maybe he'd build his mother a house.
我想他或许想给他妈妈建一座房♥子呢
You can't drop in on me like that.
你不能像那样突然地跑去我家
But I want to.
但我想
Oh, Roger, I'm so sorry,
罗杰 我很抱歉
but you can't do this.
但你不能这样
Why not?
为什么不行
Because it's too confusing.
因为这样会把人搞糊涂的
For Kevin. You know.
对凯文来说 你知道的
But I'm his father.
但我是他父亲
No, his father is Greg.
不 他父亲是格雷格
But I'm here.
但我近在身边
For now.
只是现在
But every day Greg is some hero out there.
但对他而言 格雷格是个英雄
And I'd rather him think that is the man in his life.
我希望他相信自己有这么个父亲
Who's gonna watch TV with him? Bob Bunson?
谁陪他看电视 鲍勃·邦森吗
I just want to be around.
我只是想陪在他左右而已
I know you want to.
我知道你想
But I can't count on that.
但我可不敢指望
Thank you for the gift.
谢谢你的礼物
Something delicate has come to my attention.
我注意到了一些敏感的事情
Have a seat.
坐吧
I...
我
I've really debated whether to bring this up with you
我考虑了很久是否跟你提这个
because I don't want to put you in a strange position
因为我不想让你陷入窘境
and in the end it's probably just gossip.
也许只是我道听途说
It's come to my attention
我注意到
that you may be in need of a nurse for your mother.
你可能需要一位看护照顾你母亲
Joan had no right to tell you that.
琼没权利跟你说这些
His name is Manolo Coluen.
他名叫曼努诺·科伦
He's an army-trained registered nurse
他是个军队培训过的注册看护
and he's available now only because
我现在推荐给你
he's brought my father back to full health.
是因为他照顾我父亲恢复健康
Is he Spanish from Spain? Because otherwise mother will refuse.
他是白人吗 不然母亲不会答应的
He's very well-bred.
他血统很正
And don't blame Joan.
别责备琼
She was concerned about you
她很关心你
and had exhausted her resources
动用了她的一切人脉
and is well aware that your well-being is also an interest of mine.
而我也十分关心你的安康
Good morning.
早上好
Is he in? Yes, just a minute.
他在里面吗 在 稍等一下
It's okay.
不用了
Hi. Good morning.
你好 早上好
Good morning.
早上好
I just wanted to--
我就是想
I needed to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Peggy, what's wrong?
佩奇 怎么了
I...
我...
Abe got stabbed.
艾博被刺伤了
My goodness. Is he okay? What happened?
天呐 他还好吗 怎么回事
He's going to be fine.
他会没事的
But it's over.
但一切都结束了
We're done.
我们分手了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
You are?
是吗
You'll find someone else.
你会找到另一个人
And whoever he is, he's lucky to have you.
而且无论是谁 拥有你都是一生的幸事
Thank you.
谢谢
You ready to get to work?
你准备好开始工作了吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
It's Monday morning, Peggy. Brand-new week.
周一清晨 佩奇 全新的一周
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表