He should be off in a minute.
他应该马上就出来了
Well, he's a lucky man. But not as lucky as me,
他是个幸运的男人 但没我幸运
because I wanted to be alone with you all night.
因为我今晚想与你独处
He'll be out in a minute.
他马上就要出来了
I don't think you heard.
我觉得你没听懂
I want to be alone with you all night.
我说我今晚想与你共度整夜
Mr. Dell, I have three children.
戴尔先生 我有三个孩子
I don't care.
我不在乎
No, look at me.
不 看着我
Can you believe I've had three children?
你相信我生过三个孩子吗
How was your evening, Stew?
今晚怎么样 斯图
Raised a lot of money.
筹到了不少钱
Darling, shall we?
亲爱的 走吧
What's going on? There was an incident.
怎么回事 出了点意外
Oh, my God!
天啊
They hurt you. I'm fine, honey.
你受伤了 我没事 亲爱的
He was getting off the subway and two guys stabbed him.
他下地铁的时候被两个男人刺伤了
What? Hey, I don't want to worry her, man.
什么 哥们儿 我不想让她担心
I'm sorry, but I'm trying to get it straight.
很抱歉 但我只想把事实说清楚
And, frankly, she should know so she can keep up her defense.
而且老实说 她应该知情 以提高警惕
Jesus, what happened? Are we done here?
老天 到底怎么回事 我们完事了吗
For a reporter, this is missing detail.
作为报告人 这里有些细节缺失
And if you'd waited at the hospital,
如果你听从指示
as you were instructed, we'd be done.
老实呆在医院的话 我们早就完事了
But for some reason you didn't.
但不知道为什么你没有
I filled out the form.
我填过表格了
Come on, were they colored or Puerto Rican?
拜托 他们是黑人还是波多黎各人
Or white?
你怎么不说白人
I'm from Brooklyn and I always keep my eyes down.
我从布鲁克林来的 从来都低头走路
Could you describe the shoes?
那你能告诉我他们穿什么鞋吗
Look, both of us have done our civic duty.
听着 我们都尽了各自的公民义务
So, respectfully, I think you should go.
所以我觉得你可以走了
I'd get one of these.
我建议你去买♥♥一个这个
Good evening, ma'am.
晚安 女士
Can you believe those questions?
你敢相信他问的这些问题吗
Fascist pig! Shut up, Abe!
这些法♥西♥斯♥猪 闭嘴 艾博
You don't know what they look like?
你怎么会不知道他们的长相
You have a photographic memory.
你可是过目不忘
Peg, I'm not gonna give him an excuse
佩奇 我不会给他一个
to shake down every kid that walks through this neighborhood.
严厉搜查这个社区所有孩子的理由
What about the one that stabbed you?
那刺伤你的那个怎么办
This is a police state
这是个极权国家
and we're gonna have to fight, okay?
我们必须与之斗争
They did it in Prague. They did it in Paris.
布拉格是这么做的 巴黎也是
And, believe it or not, we're gonna have to do it here, too.
不管你信不信 我们在这里也要这么做
That doesn't mean protecting criminals.
那不代表要包庇罪犯
Listen, baby, it's my right to tell whomever whatever I want.
听着宝贝儿 我想说什么是我的权利
But you can keep talking
但你可以继续说
because everything you say is going in my story.
因为你说的所有话都会写进我的故事里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's just fascinating, the attitudes I'm encountering.
我见识到的看法可真是奇妙
But why would you side with the cops?
但你为什么站在警♥察♥那边
I don't know.
我不知道
I read about this.
我读过关于这个的文章
You obviously had a traumatic experience
你刚经历了创伤
not unlike combat.
和在战场一样
So I'm going to let you do whatever you're doing.
所以我会让你做你想做的事
Don't patronize me.
不要可怜我
Those kids have no other recourse in this system.
那些孩子在这个国家得不到任何帮助
They're animals. They were brought here by slave ships.
他们是禽兽 他们是被当做奴隶运过来的
Well, I was brought here by you.
我是被你带过来的
I don't care if I take a loss, I'm gonna sell this shithole.
就算亏了也无所谓 我要把这狗窝卖♥♥掉
You're worried about me and I love you for it.
你担心我 我很爱这样的你
Now, I don't think I can type with this thing.
现在我套着这玩意没法打字了
Get my Olympia. Help me get some of this down.
把我的打字机拿来 帮我把这些打下来
I'm going to bed.
我去睡觉了
This is nice.
好丰盛啊
It's Thursday. Told you I was making dinner.
今天周四 我说过我要做晚饭的
Sit down.
来坐吧
How was your day?
你今天过得怎样
How was yours?
你又过得怎样
It was...
我过得
Ugh, it was terrible.
遭透了
I don't even know if I want to talk about it.
我都不想提
What's for dinner?
晚饭吃什么
I think they hate me.
我觉得他们讨厌我
They just gave you a second part.
他们刚给了你第二个角色
I feel like an idiot because they keep telling me
我觉得自己像白♥痴♥ 因为他们老跟我说
they can't tell the twins apart.
看不出双胞胎的区别
I think I'm playing them very differently.
我觉得自己演得风格迥异
It's not like it's never been done before.
此前也有过一人分饰两角的例子啊
Exactly.
就是啊
I told Mel I didn't want to be a cliche.
我跟梅尔说我不想毫无新意
Then he starts rapping about
然后他就喋喋不休地说
how they're two halves of the same person
这两个角色是一个人的两面
and they want the same thing,
她们渴望得到相同的东西
but they're trying to get it in different ways.
但却通过不同的方式争取
Listen, would you mind if we just go in and turn on the set?
要不我们现在回房♥看电视吧
I'm really not hungry.
我不是很饿
Did you have a bad day?
你今天不顺利吗
I'm just tired.
我只是累了
Go lay down. I'll clean up.
去躺下休息吧 我来收拾
I already packed your bag for Bobby's camp.
我已经帮你准备好跟博比露营的行李了
Tomorrow's another day.
明天又是崭新的一天
John, could you give us some privacy?
约翰 能给我们点私人空间吗
Was the evening a success?
今晚还成功吗
You tell me.
你说呢
Well, I--
我
I found it fascinating as usual
我觉得看着你大显身手
watching you work your magic.
跟往常一样精彩
And while you were watching me,
你在看我的时候
everyone was watching you, weren't they?
每个人都在看你 不是吗
Stewart did everything but grab your ass.
斯图尔特献尽殷勤就差没捏你屁♥股♥了
I didn't notice.
我没注意到
What did he say to you?
他跟你说了些什么
I don't want to get anyone in trouble.
我不想给任何人惹麻烦
Word for word.
一字一句告诉我
He said he wanted to be alone with me.
他说想和我单独在一起
What else?
还有呢
All night.
一整晚
Daddy, I don't want him running on the steps.
爸爸 我不想让他在楼梯上跑
Why not? Kids are supposed to run.
干嘛不 小孩就得跑来跑去的
Ellery, come down.
埃勒里 下来吧
We don't have any steps in the apartment.
我们家里没有楼梯
He's not good at them.
他不怎么会爬楼梯
So what do you think, girls?
你们觉得怎样 女士们
See any resemblance?
长得像吗
He's very handsome.
他很帅
So, Ellery, take a good look.
埃勒里 瞧瞧看
Who's your type?
哪个是你喜欢的款
Hello, Margaret.
你好 玛格丽特
I'll tell you mine later.
我过会告诉你我喜欢的型
It's nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Oh, he's precious. How old is he?
他真可爱 多大了
He's four. He's having a special day with Pop-pop.
4岁 他要和帅外公一起度过特别的一天
We're going to the zoo and maybe the movies.
我们会去动物园 可能还要看电影
So it's just a regular workday.
那跟你平常的工作日也没什么不同嘛
Don't fill him full of junk.
别给他吃垃圾食品
Can't promise that.
不敢保证哦
Wave good-bye, swabby.
跟大家挥手拜拜 小水手
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表