It tastes better because it's more expensive.
它味道更好 因为其价格更贵
It's the premium brand and it's priced accordingly.
那是主打品牌 按品质定价的
Price is irrelevant because the question is
价格根本不相干 因为真正的问题是
does it taste better than butter?
它的味道真的比黄油好吗
Butter is actually fresh. Margarine is indestructible.
黄油是新鲜的 而人造黄油不会腐♥败♥变质
He's right
他说得对
because he's only comparing different margarines
因为他只是把不同的人造黄油相比较
and margarine has a 70% market share over butter.
而人造黄油的市场占有份额达到70%
But it's hard to say any brand is luxury
但很难说哪个品牌就是高端奢侈品
when although Fleischmann's is the most expensive
尽管弗莱希曼牌最贵
and Blue Bonnet, owned by the same company,
而同一公♥司♥旗下的小蓝帽牌
is the least expensive, the difference is only pennies.
最便宜 但差价仅仅是几分钱
45 cents a pound is the highest.
最贵的是45美分一磅
29 is the lowest. That's 50% more expensive.
最便宜的是29美分一磅 那要贵50%呢
Fleischmann's is Chivas Regal.
弗莱希曼牌就像是高端的芝华士酒
Still half the price of butter.
但价格仍然只有传统黄油的一半
It's Budweiser.
它只是百威啤酒
But what's the market share?
那市场份额呢
I just said it's much higher than butter.
我刚说了 比传统黄油高得多
Seeing as I have the ear of the client,
鉴于我是负责这一单的客户代表
it's my recommendation we go on taste alone.
我建议我们只强调味道这一方面
Peggy!
佩奇
Don, I agree with you.
唐 我同意你的看法
You're in the market buying margarine.
假设你正在超♥市♥ 想买♥♥人造黄油
Okay.
好吧
What goes through your mind?
你脑子里会想些什么
Mouthwatering, savory, delicious taste?
那令人垂涎 芳香开胃的美味吗
Or mouthwatering, savory, delicious taste and price?
或者令人垂涎 芳香开胃的美味加上价格
I'd buy the cheaper one.
我会买♥♥相对便宜的那种
There's one for 45 cents a pound and one for 29.
有45美分一磅的和29美分一磅的
Which one do you think is gonna taste better?
你觉得哪种的味道会更好
It's a terrible gamble to tell a client
要告诉客户他们的产品
that their product is expensive.
价格太贵 实在是冒险的举动
Shh. Let her answer.
嘘 让她回答
I don't know.
我不太确定
They both sound good.
听起来似乎都不错
Really?
是吗
Does everyone agree with yours?
大家都同意你的意见吗
It's not his and mine.
不是他和我的意见之争
Everyone has an opinion.
大家都各有主张
We haven't heard it, but I'm sure they do.
我们还没听到 但他们肯定有
I like Don's.
我赞同唐的意见
What did Harry say?
哈里怎么说
I feel strongly both ways.
我两方都强烈赞同
They're both so good.
双方确实都很优秀
I'd probably ask someone to run them by the client on the sly.
我建议不如派人暗地里去问下客户的意见
The meeting's tomorrow.
明天就要开会了
You know what, Don? Let's go with yours.
算了 唐 我们就采用你的意见吧
Nah, I'm not even gonna be there.
不 我根本就不会去参会
You should go with whatever you're most comfortable with.
你觉得哪个好 就用哪个吧
Could you get me another copy of that research?
你能把那份调查报告复印一份给我吗
I want to make it big on a board.
我希望清楚地展现在展板上
Did you see that?
你刚看见了吗
He didn't even turn around.
他甚至都懒得转一下身子
Yep. Oh, it speaks.
看见了 你还会说话呀
Come on, I wasn't gonna get in the middle of that.
拜托 我才不想卷入他们刚刚的冲突中
You suddenly dumber than Peggy?
你突然比佩奇还蠢了吗
So you're content in silence?
所以你觉得沉默就好了吗
I'm content with reality.
我是对现实很满意
You know what this place looks like to the outside world?
你知道在外人看来 这地方怎么样吗
A mess. We don't even have a name.
一团糟 我们连个公♥司♥名都没有
We're the '27 Yankees.
我们就像是27年的洋基队
Says who?
谁说的
Pete, you want to get your balls tickled?
皮特 你想爬上顶层被人讨好吗
Go see a headhunter.
去约见个猎头吧
Are you leaving?
你是要走了吗
Look, when things settle down,
听着 等一切尘埃落定
I'm gonna be a partner.
我就会成为合伙人
For the time being,
就眼下来看
it's nice to know that the water's warm out there.
我觉得整个形势对我都是有利的
Did you lose something?
你是丢了什么东西吗
Yes.
是的
I was looking for...
我正在找...
how do you say, a pen to write something down.
怎么说来着 一支笔 来写东西
Oh, well, the desk is littered with them.
桌上到处都是笔呀
Would you like a drink?
你想喝一杯吗
Certainly, Colette.
当然了 柯莱特
Although this is my husband's office.
尽管这是我丈夫的办公室
I should be offering you one.
我该给你倒酒才是
It is no trouble at all.
举手之劳而已
We're a lot alike.
我们很像
We're both interested in things that belong to me.
我们都对只属于我的东西感兴趣
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what your relationship is with my husband,
我不知道你跟我丈夫是什么关系
but it's over.
但必须到此为止
Cut. Let's clean up in there and back up.
停 我们清理一下现场 然后倒回去
Megan, sweetheart, what are you doing on the floor?
梅根 亲爱的 你蹲在地上干什么呢
The script said to spill the drink.
剧本上说要把饮料弄洒出来
It doesn't say to clean it up.
上面可没说让你打扫
I just thought...
我只是觉得...
Your sister Corinne is the maid.
你姐姐凯琳才是女仆
You're Colette right now. She's blonde, classy.
你现在是柯莱特 她金发 优雅
We need you to make these women different, honey.
亲爱的 我们需要你表现出她们的不同
Let's take it from the top, ladies.
从头再来一遍 女士们
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I think Phyllis left for the day,
菲丽丝好像已经走了
but I never saw the boards for tomorrow.
但我还没看到为明天准备的展示版
Stan has them.
在斯坦那里
What are you working on? Royal Hawaiian.
你在忙什么 皇家夏威夷酒店的文案
How's that going? I'm sure you will tell me.
怎么样了 我在等你告诉我呢
I will.
我会的
I'll look at it very carefully
我会仔细看一遍
and then I'll formulate an educated opinion.
然后提出一个成熟的意见
You should try it sometime. It's what professionals do.
你偶尔也该试试 这是专业人士的做法
Don.
唐
You've been debating that for weeks.
你们这几周都在争论这个
You both have a point.
你们都各有道理
I'm not paying you to be a diplomat.
我付钱请你来可不是当说客的
Well, you're both more experienced than me.
你们都比我资历深
I don't know that my opinion matters.
我的观点不重要
Your opinion matters.
你的观点很重要
Now what do you think is the best way to go?
你觉得哪个主意比较好
It's somewhere in the middle. No, Peggy.
折中一下吧 不行 佩奇
There's a right and there's a wrong.
要么对 要么错
How could that be?
怎么可能
What you're really saying is there's you and there's him.
你是想说 要么选你要么选他吧
And I don't know how I became
我不知道我怎么就成了
in charge of turning this into a collaboration.
那个努力让两方通力合作的人
Isn't that your job?
这不应该是你的工作吗
You're both demanding and you're both pigheaded.
你们两个都是既苛刻又固执
You're the same person sometimes.
有的时候简直是一摸一样
The difference is that he's interested in the idea
唯一不同的是 他是对好创意感兴趣
and you're interested in your idea.
而你只对自己的创意感兴趣
He's interested in his idea. Don't let him fool you.
他也只对自己的创意感兴趣 别让他骗了你
Well, he never makes me feel this way.
我从来不觉得他骗了我
He doesn't know you.
他不了解你
Henry said you were leaving.
亨利说你们要走了
He just had to make one phone call,
他走之前得打通电♥话♥
which turned out to be two.
现在变成两通
Full house, I see.
我看人满了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表