I worked my way up.
我是靠自己的努力上来的
You were so brave,
你真"勇敢"
letting Don carry you to the deep end of the pool.
让唐带着你进入行业的最深层
I never slept with him.
我从没跟他上过床
Congratulations. You really are just like them.
恭喜你 你真的和他们一模一样
I'm sorry, but I never thought
我很抱歉 但我从没想过
I would be in the position to say,
我会有资格对你说
"Joan, you've made a mistake."
"琼 你做错了"
I have to do it myself, Peggy.
我必须自己来 佩奇
This is the only way I could do it.
这是我唯一的办法
Because all that matters now
因为现在最重要的
is who has a relationship with that client.
是谁和那个客户的关系好
Who is the client going to call?
那个客户会打电♥话♥给谁呢
Well, I am sick to my stomach
一想到被他们发现后
thinking about what you're going to say when they find out.
你要如何解释 我就难受得要命
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
Gentlemen, after all,
先生们 说到底
this business of selling narrows down to one thing.
销♥售♥的诀窍归根结底就这一点
Just one thing. Seeing the people.
就一点 会见客户
Show me any man of ordinary ability
任何一个能力一般的人
who will go out and earnestly tell...
只要他去拜见客户 诚挚地讲述...
Benson here.
我是本森
Ginzo, you have a visitor. Where is he?
小金 有人找你 他在哪呢
Michael?
迈克
What's wrong? I feel sick.
怎么了 我很难受
I got diarrhea. My mouth is dry.
我腹泻了 口干舌燥
I didn't sleep last night. I don't want to go.
我昨晚一夜没睡 我不想去
I'm not going.
我不去了
Oh, sure. You'll talk to him?
真好 你愿意对他开口啊
I love you, you know that. You're a mother hen.
我爱你 你知道的 你非常有爱心
Michael, you look fine.
迈克 你看起来挺好的
Stop calling me Michael.
别再叫我迈克了
We have to go. It's a very important meeting.
我们必须去 那是个非常重要的会议
And I don't say that to scare you,
我这么说不是要让你害怕
I say that to inspire you.
我是为了激励你
I'm not scared. I'm a thug.
我不害怕 我是个恶棍
I'm a pig. I'm part of the problem.
我是头猪 我就是问题的根源之一
"Now I am become Death. Destroyer of worlds."
"现在我成了死神 世界的毁灭者"
Come on, buddy. You're not Death.
拜托 兄弟 你才不是死神
You got a little stage fright.
你只是有点怯场了
Maybe you smoked too many funny cigarettes.
或许你是抽多了太多的大♥麻♥吧
I never touch that stuff. It makes you crazy.
我从来不碰那玩意儿 那会让你变得疯癫
I know what you're feeling and it's fear.
我知道你现在满是恐惧感
But not fear of failure, fear of opportunity.
但不是害怕失败 而是害怕机遇
I can't watch this.
我看不下去了
Look, you can't put yourself
听着 你无法让自己
in the right place at the right time.
恰好在对的时间出现在对的地点
You got to be in the right place all the time.
你必须时刻都在对的地点等待
Listen, man,
听着老兄
I can't turn off the transmissions to do harm.
我无法关闭脑袋里意图造成破坏的发射器
They're beaming them right into my head.
他们正对着我的脑袋发送信♥号♥♥呢
Damn it, there is no harm in this!
该死 这事根本不可能有什么破坏
Manischewitz are good people. They're your people.
曼尼舍维那边都是好人 他们是你的客户
And they sell wine for religious ceremonies of all faiths.
他们为不同宗教信仰下的庆典活动供应酒水
Now pull yourself together and be the man that I admire.
振作一点 做回那个我崇拜的人
Tell me the truth. Are you a homo?
跟我说实话吧 你是同性恋吗
There's that sense of humor.
瞧你的幽默感又回来了吧
I would like to have her for lunch.
我愿意以此秀色为餐
Well, don't have Harry Crane set it up.
可别交给哈里·克雷恩去办
He got us very high up with three major companies.
他让我们和三家大公♥司♥建立了友好关系
You forgot because Chevy fell in your lap,
你忘了是因为你轻易就得到了雪佛兰
but big accounts
但大客户
require a golf and dining offensive.
通常是要靠打高尔夫和请吃饭才能拿下
When are we gonna do that?
我们什么时候做这两样
Next time.
下次吧
Harry, what did I say about that car?
哈里 我不是说把这车处理掉吗
Well, Cindy, these are my friends Don and Roger.
辛迪 这二位是我朋友唐和罗杰
A pleasure.
幸会
There's tacos and booze outside.
外面有玉米卷和酒
If you want a joint,
如果你们想抽大♥麻♥
try the candy dish on the coffee table.
去咖啡桌旁边的果盘里找找看
Or make a friend.
或结交个新朋友
You look familiar.
你看着好眼熟啊
You'll have to do better than that.
你这样的搭讪技术可不行
As you can tell, there's a different protocol.
你们也看到了 这边的派对有不同的风格
I look forward to figuring it out.
我很期待感受一下新风格
Just let me make introductions.
我来替你们作介绍吧
They don't take business cards.
他们是不用名片的
Who is that?
那是谁啊
I know him.
我认识他
Earl Rice from Kodak. He's their studio rep.
柯达公♥司♥的厄尔·莱斯 他是电影公♥司♥代表
I don't think he was there when you were.
我觉得你在柯达那会儿他还没进去吧
I know he never goes east.
我知道他从没去过东部
No, not him. Isn't that Danny?
不 不是说他 那不是丹尼吗
Jesus, he is everywhere.
天啊 他真是无处不在
It's Daniel J. Siegel now.
他现在叫丹尼尔·J·西格尔
Danny Siegel?
丹尼·西格尔
Producer. And that's Irwin Fields.
制片人 那是埃文·菲尔茨
He's at Paramount.
他是派拉蒙影业的
What's he doing here?
他到这儿来干什么
Probably trying to buy one of Danny's movies.
可能是想买♥♥下丹尼的某部电影吧
Not him.
别是他啊
Roger, Don. Where've you been all my life?
罗杰 唐 你们这么久以来上哪儿去了
Come on. This will be fun.
来吧 这下可有趣了
Daniel, my man. Did we interrupt?
丹尼尔 兄弟 我们打扰到你了吗
It'll keep, man.
无妨 老兄
Danny. What are you up to these days?
丹尼 你最近在忙些什么呢
Taking care of business. That was Irwin Fields.
照顾生意 那可是埃文·菲尔茨哦
And this is just Lotus. She's from Sacramento.
这是露特丝 她来自萨克拉门托
So how do you know Stephen?
你们是怎么认识斯蒂文的
Oh, I've known Stephen a long time.
我认识斯蒂文已经很久了
Whereas Danny we've only known for a very short time.
而我们认识丹尼只"短短"一段时间哦
I know these lugs back from my days in advertising.
我是以前在广♥告♥业干的时候认识这些蠢货的
More like a day, wasn't it?
就只工作了一天 不是吗
Hey, it wasn't my bag. I had to quit.
那不是我的错 我迫不得已辞职的
You didn't quit. You were fired.
你不是辞职的 你是被开除的
Harry, why don't you introduce me to the bar?
哈里 你不如带我去吧台转转吧
Actually, Danny and I used to be related.
其实 丹尼和我以前还是亲戚呢
Daniel.
是丹尼尔
His ex-wife is still my cousin.
他的前妻还是我堂妹
You'd like her. She's about your age.
你一定会喜欢她的 她跟你差不多年纪
There are small differences.
其实也有些"小"不同啦
Tiny things you'd notice.
一些微"小"的细节
Stephen.
斯蒂文
I was just telling Lotus here how I'm finally
我刚正跟露特丝说我终于要
making a picture with a major studio.
和一家大电影公♥司♥合作拍片了
We're gonna do "Alice in Wonderland."
我们打算拍《爱丽丝漫游仙境》
And Stephen over there works for Ben Kalmenson,
而那边的斯蒂文 为本·卡门森工作
president of Warner Brothers, who's also here somewhere.
也就是华纳兄弟电影公♥司♥的总裁 他也来了的
He took over from Jack Warner.
他接手了杰克·华纳的职位
You know what, Lotus?
其实呢 露特丝
I'm gonna introduce you.
我要引荐一下你
Nice rapping with you, Rog.
很高兴和你说话 罗杰
So most of the pictures don't have a lot of score right now.
大部分的电影都没有很高的评分
They like pop songs. You know, kids want to hear a hit.
就像流行歌♥曲 年轻人总想听到主打歌♥
I think ads are going that way, too.
我觉得广♥告♥也在向相同方向发展
What kind of ads you do?
你是做什么广♥告♥的
Well, we represent Chevrolet, Mohawk Airlines.
我们的客户有雪佛兰 莫霍克航♥空♥
Where are they? The northeast.
那些公♥司♥在哪儿 东北部
Samsonite luggage. Life Cereal.
新秀丽箱包 新生活麦片
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表