Why didn't you tell us Frank Gleason was dying?
你怎么不告诉我们弗兰克·格里森快死了
Frank's going to be fine.
弗兰克会好的
I know Henry Lammott.
我认识亨利·拉蒙特
Pete and I will fly up there.
皮特和我会飞去找他
And Ted.
还有泰德
Of course.
当然了
What kind of plane do you have?
你有什么飞机
A Mohawk plane.
莫霍克的飞机
Ted's a pilot.
泰德是飞行员
I'll take us up there.
我载你们去
We can land right outside his office.
我们能直接停在他办公室前面
Even better. I'm sorry to interrupt.
那就更好了 抱歉打扰了
Mr. Campbell, there's an urgent phone call for you.
坎贝尔先生 有通紧急电♥话♥找你
However we're going,
不管如何去
I recommend we go up tomorrow.
我都建议明天再动身
What's the next client?
下一个客户是谁
Um, Koss Headphones.
高斯耳机
Burt Peterson and Ken Cosgrove.
由伯特·彼得森和肯·科斯格罗夫负责
They sent Burt Peterson a case of champagne.
他们送了伯特·彼得森一箱香槟
Billy?
比利
Mr. Campbell, I didn't want to trouble you,
坎贝尔先生 我不想打扰你
but she was--
但是她
she's right here. You want to talk to her?
她就在这儿 你想跟她说话吗
What happened exactly?
到底发生什么事了
Well, she was banging on the door pretty hard,
她敲门敲得很大声
saying she needed to see your father.
说她要见你父亲
I thought somebody was gonna call a cop.
我怕别人会报♥警♥
May I speak with her?
我能跟她说几句吗
Bill, you've been so decent,
比利 你人太好了
I hate to ask you another favor,
我真的不想再麻烦你
but could you get her a G and T with two ice cubes?
但你能给她来杯琴酒加汤力水加冰吗
Gin and Tonic? Yes, if you don't mind.
琴酒加汤力水 是的 麻烦你了
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道怎么回事
but I found this address on my nightstand
但我在床头柜找到这个地址
in some woman's handwriting
是女人的笔迹
and I assumed your father was up to his old tricks.
我觉得你父亲好色的老♥毛♥病又犯了
Mother, he passed away.
妈 他已经去世了
You'd like that. No.
你想得美 才没有
He hasn't been home for over a week
他已经一个多礼拜没回家了
and his golf clubs are still at the house.
而且他的高尔夫球杆一直都放在家里
Mother, you sound confused.
妈 你似乎有点糊涂了
What are you implying?
你想说什么
I want you to relax, watch the television,
我要你放轻松 看看电视
and I will call Bud to come and get you.
我叫布德来接你
He's going to send that girl Trudy.
他会让那个叫特鲁迪的女孩过来
Bud's wife is Judy, not Trudy.
布德的老婆叫朱迪 不是特鲁迪
Now I suppose I'm crazy for mixing those up.
我觉得我是疯了才会把这两个名字弄混
Tell Billy you're fine on your own.
告诉比利你一个人能照顾好自己
I am.
我可以
Hello there.
你好
Nice to see you, Peggy.
很高兴见到你 佩奇
Burt.
伯特
We're a long way from Sterling Cooper.
我们离开斯特林&库珀公♥司♥好久了
Looks like the worm has turned.
看来某人破茧成蝶了
Well, it's nice to have the old team back together.
很高兴我们老团队又重聚了
Do you want me to get that?
需要我帮你接吗
Hello.
喂
Oh, I was expecting a secretary.
我以为会是秘书接呢
There isn't one on the line, is there?
线上没别人在听 对吗
Hold on.
等等
I've got to take this.
我必须接这个电♥话♥
We'll have plenty of time to catch up on those flights to Detroit.
我们可以在去底特律的飞机上慢慢聊
He's still a cold fish.
他依然高傲冷艳
Hello.
喂
Come over here now.
现在就过来
I can't.
不行
I have too much going on in the office.
我公♥司♥这边有太多事要忙
I need you
我需要你
and nothing else will do.
非你不可
So?
怎样
12:30 at the Sherry-Netherland.
12点30分 雪莉-荷兰酒店见
Call me with a room number.
打电♥话♥告诉我房♥间号♥
Come on in, Burt.
请进 伯特
Have a seat.
请坐
What is this, a bed?
这是什么 床吗
Yeah, you might want to lie down
是的 你可以躺下
because here we are again.
此情此景 恍如旧日
Well, I haven't forgotten anything.
那些事我依然历历在目
Not a damn thing.
一点没忘
A lot of times in life you get to do something
人生中 你做的一些事
and you don't realize until it's over
只有过去了
how much you enjoyed it.
才觉得意犹未尽
And you swear that the next time it comes around,
而你发誓下一次
you're gonna remember that.
一定要好好珍惜
You're right.
你说的对
And I think I can work with you, too.
我也能与你和平共事
Work?
共事
No, Burt, I'm letting you go again.
不 伯特 我要再炒你一次
What the hell? You-- you can't do that.
搞什么 你不能这么做
Probably doesn't make a difference at this point,
现在说这话可能已没什么意义
but no one fought for you.
但做决定时没人为你出头
Well, we'll see what the folks at Chevy have to say about this.
等着瞧雪佛兰的人会怎么想吧
Remember Ken Cosgrove?
还记得肯·科斯格罗夫吗
Like a six-foot version of Alan Ladd?
长得就像6英尺高的艾伦·拉德[电影明星]
He's touring the plant right now.
他正在参观工厂
You bastard.
你这混♥蛋♥
I've got four million in billings.
我有四百万的单子
What have you got?
你有什么
I was thinking you would feel that way.
我猜你就会这么想
That you had more clients and that gives you a voice.
你认为自己客户更多 就有话语权
I was imagining you talking over me in meetings.
我之前想着你会在会议中给我难堪
Now I don't have that problem.
但现在不必担心了
My clients will leave with me.
我的客户会跟我一起走的
No one will ever say you weren't funny, Burt.
你真会开玩笑 伯特
Well, I'll tell you one thing,
我告诉你
I'm expecting some kind of severance.
至少得给我一些补偿金吧
Who knows? We're really hurting.
谁知道呢 最近不景气
We're having to cut back. Well, obviously.
我们必须削减开支 你就是个例子
God, you're a real prick, you know that?
上帝啊 你真是个杂种 你知道吗
Damn it, Burt, you stole my good-bye.
见鬼 伯特 你抢我台词
Oh, hello. You must be Burt Peterson.
你好 你一定是伯特·彼得森
I'm Bob Benson. I'm supposed to report to you.
我是鲍勃·本森 我归你管
Well, as a first order of business,
好的 你要做的头一件事
I recommend that you stick your head between your legs
就是抱成一团
and kiss your ass good-bye.
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
What did you say to me?
你之前对我怎么说的
Come see me.
来见我
No.
不是
I need you
我需要你
and nothing else will do.
非你不可
You worked on the Daisy?
你参与了"雏菊"政♥治♥广♥告♥吗
No, I worked on the KKK spot.
不 我做的是3K党那则
You probably heard about it. It was too hot to run.
你可能听说过 因为太敏感被禁播了
That's very impressive. Thank you.
真厉害 谢谢
I mean, you made it 15 minutes before you brought it up.
我是说 你忍♥了15分钟才提起这茬
I just spoke with Dawn.
我刚和唐恩谈过[音似唐]
Black or white?
"黑人唐"还是"白人唐"
She wouldn't tell me anything.
她什么也不说
She's an excellent secretary.
她是个很棒的秘书
I'm sure he can catch up.
他肯定能赶上
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表