Are you kidding me? We paid for that room.
你开什么玩笑 房♥费还是我们付的呢
What do you know?
谁知道呢
The biggest agency in the world.
世上最大的广♥告♥公♥司♥
Oh, I'm glad you're here.
真高兴你们在这儿
See, I just got off the phone with Raymond Geiger
我刚跟雷蒙德·盖格打完电♥话♥
and he said that you were at the Roosevelt
他说你在罗斯福酒店
giving a presentation to the ketchup brand manager.
向番茄酱品牌经理做创意展示
But I said that was impossible
但我说那不可能
because how could that happen at my firm without me knowing?
因为我们公♥司♥的事 我怎么会不知道
Because no one was supposed to know.
因为就不该让人知道
Let me get a rye rocks and an Old Spanish.
给我一杯黑麦威士忌和老西班牙酒
I'm sorry, Ken. Damn it.
抱歉 肯 该死
I'll call him. I'll work it out.
我会打电♥话♥给他 想办法解决
Don't bother.
别麻烦了
He doesn't even want to give us 90 days.
他连90天的提前告知期都不想给我们
There's nothing better than being known for your loyalty.
没什么比对客户忠诚更重要的了
You hear that, Ted?
你听到了吗 泰德
Vinegars, sauces, and beans is available.
醋 调味汁和豆子的广♥告♥你都可以去抢了
Help yourself. It's a gold mine.
别客气啊 那可是金矿啊
They'd love that.
他们喜欢那样
There's a pie and they slice it into pieces
把一个派切分成好几块
and they throw the tiniest piece into the yard
把最小的那块扔到院子里
and let all the small agencies fight over it.
让小公♥司♥抢个头破血流
Speak for yourself.
你说的是你自己而已
It was worth the risk.
那很值得冒险
I think I see a friend.
我看到个朋友了
Please, Rafe, you have a family.
拜托 拉夫 你有家室了
I have a family that ignores me,
我的家人对我毫不关心
that treats me like I've never been there.
视我如隐形人一般
But you, you make me feel new again.
但你 你让我觉得宛如新生
I work for you.
我为你工作
And for her.
也为她工作
She's good to me.
她对我很好
Stop fighting.
别挣扎了
I don't know how much longer I can take this.
我不知道还能撑多久
This is your bed you share with her.
这是你和她共用的床
I can't.
我不能这样
Rafe, we can't.
拉夫 我们不能这样
Corinne, don't deny this, what's between us.
凯琳 别否认我们之间的感觉
Don't deny me when I know you feel it too.
别否认 我知道你也感觉到了
I do.
是啊
Rafe.
拉夫
You like to watch, do you?
你喜欢看 是吗
Oh, Rafe.
拉夫
And we're clear.
收工
Everyone to the conservatory set.
全体都去温室棚里
Very nice, everyone. You did great.
非常好 各位 你表现得真棒
Thank you.
谢谢
Megan, your agent's here.
梅根 你的经纪人在这里
That was steamy.
刚刚真情♥色♥啊
So I should go change and we can go.
我去换衣服 然后就能走了
I'll keep you company.
我陪你去
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
Because you didn't want me to see that?
你不想让我看到那一幕吗
No, and I don't understand why you'd do that to yourself.
不想 我不明白你为什么要这样对自己
It's a hell of a lot better than letting my imagination run wild.
那可比让我胡思乱想要强多了
The first time you come to set is for this?
你第一次来片场就是为了这个吗
I've been here for months.
我都在这儿好几个月了
What did you think was going to happen?
你以为会怎么样
I didn't expect you to enjoy it.
我没想到你还挺享受
It's acting, Don.
那是演戏 唐
Were you gonna brush your teeth at least before you came home?
你回家之前会刷个牙吗
I'm sick of tiptoeing around you
我受够了每次我碰到什么好事
every time something good happens to me.
在你身边都得小心翼翼的
This is my job. No, my career.
这是我的工作 不对 是我的事业
You kiss people for money. You know who does that?
你靠亲嘴赚钱 你知道谁才这样吗
You couldn't stop it, so I guess ruining it was enough for you.
你无法阻挠 所以要毁了你才满意
Would you rather have not known?
你不知道不是更好吗
You never watch the show. It'd be like it never happened.
你从来不看那剧 那就像从未发生过
Why don't you have dinner with Arlene and Mel tonight?
你今晚不如跟艾琳和梅尔一起吃晚饭吧
They're much more open-minded.
他们思想要开放得多
That's been out there all day.
硬币已经放外面一整天了
Was it going to be out there all night?
会再放一晚上吗
Take that off. Why?
把这个摘下来 为什么
It doesn't mean anything to you.
对你又没什么意义
It does to you.
对你有意义
It does.
确实
So what do you do when I leave here?
我走以后你一般干什么
Get on your knees and pray for absolution?
跪下来 祈求赦罪吗
I pray for you.
我会为你祈祷
For me to come back?
祈祷我归来吗
No.
不
For you to find peace.
祈祷你寻得安宁
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表