Herb gets very peckish.
赫布很饿了
I skipped lunch.
我没吃午饭
Can I help you, Bert?
有何贵干 伯特
You've already done all you can do.
你干得够多了
Snapped this place into shape,
将这里带上正轨
expanded our business while keeping it lean.
扩张生意的同时保持精简
Pending due diligence, we're done...
恪尽职守 如今...
at $11 a share.
每股11美元
Really?
真的吗
I believe I would like a drink.
我想喝一杯
What do you drink?
你喝什么
Do you have any brandy?
有白兰地吗
No.
没有
Spirits of elderflower?
接骨木酒
No. I don't have any laudanum either.
没有 我也没什么鸦♥片♥酒
Surprise me. Night, chief.
那随意 晚安 老大
Bob, could you get Joan?
鲍勃 叫一下琼
And some ice. Absolutely.
再拿点冰块 当然
When do we break the news?
我们何时宣布
Call the meeting for tomorrow.
明天召集♥会♥议
So there she was in the garage
她在车♥库♥里
right among the-- you know, there's an oil stain
就在...你知道 地上有块油渍
that Herb's been meaning to take care of--
赫布一直想清理掉
there she is, our little puppy,
我们的小狗就在那里
with a full litter.
生了一窝仔
You're right, Mother. They must have been adorable.
你说得对 妈妈 它们一定很可爱
There's one yellow and one brown
有只黄的 有只棕的
and then three sort of mixed.
还有三只杂色
Each one at its own nipple.
每只都嘬着一个奶头
I love puppies.
我喜欢小狗
Not the way she does.
没她那么爱
You know what?
不如这样吧
Why don't we let the men discuss the business
我们还是让男人们
they're probably here to talk about while we powder our noses?
谈他们的生意 我们女人去补妆
Tall and tan and young and lovely.
身材高挑 古铜肌肤 年轻貌美
So why are we here, Herb?
今天是所为何事 赫布
Oh, it's nothing serious. I just had an idea.
没什么大事 我有个想法
There's a kid who's been writing fliers for me
有个小子一直给我的一些项目
at a few of my lots and I'm really getting results.
写宣传♥单♥ 效果很不错
He's got a good turn of phrase.
他措辞很好
I think you'd appreciate it.
我想你会喜欢
Is he looking for a job?
他想来谋一份工作吗
No, he's got a job.
不 他有工作
I just thought that it might help you and me
我只是觉得你我或许能从中获益
if he were to take a look at some of your work,
如果能让他看看你的一些作品
even at the formative stages,
即使是半成品也行
just to get his take on it.
吸收一点他的建议
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Fawcett.
弗希特
Chris Fawcett.
克里斯·弗希特
Here you go.
给
What is this?
这是什么
It's the name of the guy
从今往后
who's going to be handling your account from now on.
你的业务由他负责
You never fail to overheat, do you?
你就是喜欢小题大做 对吗
You know the somersaults I'm doing 'cause you're so touchy?
就因为你太敏感 我总是得360度大转弯
Really? A man your size?
真的吗 你这体重还能转
You know what?
你猜怎么
Your whole company should be taken to the woodshed.
你们整个公♥司♥都该付出代价
First Campbell gives me the sass.
先是坎贝尔跟我顶嘴
Then Sterling, he didn't even show up.
然后斯特林压根不出现
And you-- huh, yeah-- my friend,
而你 我的朋友
you're gonna be working for him.
你会为他工作的
And he could teach you something
他能教会你一点
like knowing where your bread is buttered.
就是不要得罪让你们有钱赚的恩人
Why don't you get this?
不如这样好了
I want you to buy me one last meal.
我希望你再最后请我吃一顿饭
I'm tired of taking it out of your account.
我厌倦了从你们的佣金中扣
Okay.
好吧
And if you ever see Sterling again,
如果你遇见斯特林的话
tell him you screwed up
告诉他你搞砸了
'cause I'm done with all of youse.
我跟你们算是彻底玩完了
Don't sit down. Dinner's over.
别坐下 晚餐结束了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Never felt better in my life.
我这辈子从没感觉这么好过
Nice meeting you. See you soon.
很高兴见到你 后会有期
My mother needs an aspirin.
我妈妈需要服阿司匹林
I don't care.
我不管
Hello? Marie.
喂 玛莉
It's Roger. I'm so glad I got you.
我是罗杰 能跟你说上话真好
If you are calling to apologize, don't bother.
如果你打来是想道歉的话 不必了
It's too late. Good night. Hold on, don't hang up.
太迟了 晚安 稍等 别挂
Let me talk to Don.
让我跟唐说话
Did you call to talk to Don?
你打来是想找唐的吗
Yes, but I was hoping you were there.
是的 但我希望你也会在
You were next, I swear.
我发誓 我接下来就会找你
You dragged me out and made me sit
你非要让我赴宴 让我和那个
with that disgusting man with his disgusting wife.
恶心的男人以及他恶心的妻子坐在一起
She is the apple that goes in the pig's mouth.
她简直就是用来喂猪的烂苹果
Marie, I swear I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
玛莉 我发誓不是迫不得已我绝不会缺席的
It's just something came up,
只是突然出了点事
something very important
非常重要的事
that I need to talk to Don about.
我必须跟唐谈谈
You are speaking slowly so I will understand?
你故意说得很慢 好让我理解吗
Forget... my... name.
给我 滚一边 去吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Is it possible for me to pay for my friend?
我可以把我朋友那份也付了吗
Yes, but it's too late for that.
可以 但已经太迟了
What are you bugging him for?
你拦着他干什么呢
Aren't I enough for you?
有我来伺候你还不够吗
This is my friend. What was your fake name again?
这是我朋友 你的假名叫什么来着
Curious George?
好奇猴乔治[卡♥通♥形象]
You're a riot.
你可真有趣
Hello.
你好
Good night.
晚安
Isn't that guy a client?
那家伙不是我们的客户吗
Is he gone?
他走了吗
Yes.
是的
I have a high-level accounts question.
我有个高级客户方面的问题
A hypothetical.
假设性的问题
So it doesn't involve anybody in this room?
所以跟这间屋子里的人都没关系吧
Let's say you caught your father-in-law
比如你发现你的岳父
in a compromising position.
做出有损颜面的行为
It's every Sunday night.
我每周日都会遇到这种情况
The guy can't hold his liquor.
那家伙喝起酒来就毫无节制
Last night I was celebrating at that party house up on Lex
昨晚我在莱克星顿大道的会所开庆祝活动
and I saw my father-in-law exit the bedroom
我看见我岳父从卧室里出来
with the biggest, blackest prostitute you've ever seen.
身旁是我见过最大码最黑的妓♥女♥
Was there anyone else from Vicks there?
还有其他维克制药公♥司♥的人吗
Not that I saw.
我反正没看见
But we spoke.
但我们对话了
I mean, all I said was hello, but--
我只说了句"你好" 但是
Okay, look, when I was in high school,
好了 听着 我上高中的时候
they had this picture come to the only movie theater in Cabot.
当时卡波特县唯一的电影院正上映一部电影
It was called "Making A Baby."
叫做《造人计划》
They invited women and men separately,
他们让男人和女人分开观影
but it was a delivery system for some filthy stuff.
但那是为了避免下流的画面引起的尴尬
So at the matinee, I look over
在日场放映中 我四处张望
and Mr. Miller my science teacher
发现我的科学老师米勒先生
is five seats away.
距离我就5个座位
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表