So, before we inundate ourselves
在我们投入到
with Fleischmann's unique benefits
思考弗莱希曼牌人造黄油的优点
and previous work, I want to, I don't know,
和早先的工作中之前 我想 我不知道
have a little rap session about margarine in general.
先随便谈谈人造黄油
You mean like in terms of the prospect?
你是说产品前景吗
Just whatever's on your mind. Free-associate.
畅所欲言 自♥由♥联想
My grandmother.
我奶奶
Yeah.
好的
Yellow.
黄色
Yes.
好
Greasy.
油腻
It's not butter. It's cheap.
不是黄油 更便宜
It has no smell.
没有气味
Yeah, man. Keep going.
很好 继续说
People hate it.
大家都讨厌
Hold on a second. Who hates margarine?
等等 谁讨厌人造黄油啊
You said there were no wrong answers.
你说过怎么说都对
I didn't say that.
我没说过这话
I don't hate it.
我就不讨厌
It was invented for Napoleon III
那是为拿破仑三世而特意发明的
because armies need to move and it never spoiled.
因为军队行军时人造黄油不会变质
That's fantastic.
真牛
How did you know that?
你怎么会了解这个
I don't know, I just did.
我不知道 碰巧了解吧
Let's get down 10 uses for margarine.
写下人造黄油的10种用途
French army is number one.
法军就是列在第一位的
And of course I was upset
我当然很生气了
because I was waiting for Mitchell to call.
因为我当时正等着米奇的电♥话♥
Then Arnie tells me to cut the apron strings.
然后阿诺让我把围裙带给剪断
All of France is on fire.
整个法国都燃起了大火[五月风暴运动]
I don't even know if the phones are working.
我都不知道电♥话♥线路还是不是好的
There's no room for me to worry about anyone but Arnold,
搞得我没心思去担心除阿诺德以外的任何人
not even our son.
甚至我们的儿子也不行
You can talk about your kid,
你可以谈论你的孩子
but I don't want to hear about your husband.
但我不想听到关于你丈夫的话
I can talk about whatever I want.
我想说什么就可以说什么
Can you help me look for my shoes while you do it?
你滔滔不绝时 能顺便帮我找一下鞋吗
You want me to look for your shoes?
你想让我帮你找鞋吗
I want you to crawl on your hands and knees until you find them.
我要你双手撑着跪地 直到找到鞋
They're right over there.
你的鞋就在那边呢
Do it.
给我做
I want you to get undressed,
我要你脱掉衣服
then get back into bed.
回到床上
Come over here.
过来
Don't go anywhere.
乖乖待着 哪儿都别去
I'm hearing a lot about bread.
我听到你们都在谈论面包
It spreads easy because it's soft.
因为其质地松软 所以容易涂抹
Really melts into the--
入口即化
What did he just say?
他刚说什么了
Don. There you are.
唐 你终于来了
Sorry about that. I got held up.
抱歉 我有点事耽搁了
Let's not push too hard today.
我们今天也别太急于求成了
What'd I miss?
我错过什么了
We got some good ideas,
我们已经有了些不错的创意
and I think we're ready for a more traditional approach--
我觉得我们准备好进行更传统的做法
research, et cetera-- later in the week.
调研等等 本周晚些时候做
Great. Peggy, you set the meeting.
很好 佩奇 你来安排下次会议
What was that?
刚刚是什么情况
What? You called the meeting to a close.
怎么 是你要结束会议的
You also had it without me.
你没等我来就开始了
If the meeting's at 1:00, the meeting's at 1:00.
如果会议时间定在1点 就得准时开始
Don, five minutes, 10 minutes--
唐 如果是5分钟 10分钟
I've been working in creative my whole life, it's fine.
那都没事 我当了一辈子的创意人员
40 minutes? Come on.
迟到40分钟 不是吧你
I've got better things to do,
我还有更要紧的事去做
but obviously you did, too.
但很显然你也一样
Hello.
喂
Are you still in bed?
你还躺在床上吗
Are you on your way?
你在赶来的路上吗
You're going to wait there
你得在床上好好等着
and you're not going to know when I'm coming back.
而且你不知道我什么时候会回来
What's gotten into you?
你这是怎么了
Don't answer the phone again.
别再接电♥话♥了
Yes? Mr. Draper is here to see you.
什么事 德雷柏先生要见你
Send him in.
让他进来吧
Am I bothering you? What is that?
我打扰到你了吗 那是什么
An olive branch.
我抛出的橄榄枝
I was just thinking that it's probably best
我刚刚在想或许最好
if we talk about margarine by ourselves.
就我们两个人来谈谈人造黄油的事
Sorry, I don't know what you drink.
抱歉 我不知道你爱喝什么
Whatever there is.
有什么喝什么
Of course, everything is packed away.
当然了 一切都还打包没拆呢
I would have opened that first.
我肯定第一个就把酒箱拆开
Might have clients coming in.
可能会有客户来访呢
I have something better for the clients.
我为客户准备了更好的东西
I have this bar cart wheeled in.
我正让人把一个移♥动♥酒柜推进来
How is that better?
那怎么就更好了
You should see the girl who wheels it in.
你该见识一下推进来的那个女孩
It's quite a presentation.
那真是美艳不可方物
If you don't want to drink, you don't have to drink.
如果你不想喝 就不必喝
So, you want to show me your notes from the meeting?
你能给我看一下会议上做的笔记吗
It took 40 minutes to figure out
我们用了40分钟才搞清楚
no one knows shit about margarine.
原来根本没人知道什么是人造黄油
May I?
我能坐下吗
Is this gonna be Detroit again?
现在又要将在底特律的经历重演吗
You're gonna lie down on the couch while I pace?
你躺在沙发上 而我在一旁踱步
I'll lie down after we have our next one.
我会在喝完下一杯后再躺下
Let's get something on paper first.
我们先写一些东西出来吧
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Well, she spent 25 minutes
她花了25分钟时间
looking for a dish for the nuts
找盘子来装坚果
and then she went into the bathroom.
然后她进了洗手间
Good luck. Where are you going?
祝你好运了 你要去哪儿
She's using the ladies' room. She's been doing it for years.
她在用洗手间 她已经这样好多年了
No, take her home. My home?
不 带她回家 回我家吗
That's not an option. That is the only option.
那可不是办法 那是唯一的办法
Do you have any idea what's going on in my office?
你知道我们公♥司♥现在是什么情况吗
We're in the middle of a merger,
我们正处于合并初期
in case you didn't get past the sports section.
如果你没翻报纸肯定不知道
I'm supposed to suddenly care
我难道该在乎吗
after you went to White Weld
你可是跑到怀特-威尔德公♥司♥
to underwrite your public offering?
承保公开上市呢
I caught a shovelful for that, Pete.
我可是栽在这上面了 皮特
I got to pretend to my partners
我还得在我的合伙人面前假装
that you don't believe in nepotism.
你不喜欢搞裙带关系
I apologize that you didn't get on that sinking ship.
我很抱歉你没登上那艘快要沉没的船
You just ride out this merger,
你先挺过这次的合并
and in six months I'm your first call.
6个月后 你第一个就得打给我
You don't understand. I went to a meeting this morning
你不明白 我今早去参加一个会议
and there was no chair for me.
竟然没有我的座位
You're as high-strung as her.
你简直跟她一样高度紧张
First you don't have a chair, then you don't have any clients.
一开始你没座位 然后你就一个客户都没有
Mother, it's time to go. Don't do that yet.
妈 该走了 别那么做
Just get your thoughts together.
你先冷静下来好好想想
You have a long drive home.
你开车回家很远呢
She has an apartment.
她自己有房♥子的
Even the cleaning woman quit.
连清洁女工都不干了
Mother's cut all ties.
妈把人得罪光了
The whole place smells like a rabbit warren.
家里臭得像兔子窝一样
Judy and I have taken our turn. Now it's yours.
朱迪和我也算尽了孝道 现在换你了
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表