You did everything right.
你没有一点错
Try and forget about it.
努力忘了这一切吧
Okay.
好
Bye. Sally.
再见 萨丽
I left the door open.
是我忘了关门
It was my fault.
是我的错
Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
I need to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Morning, fellas.
早上好 各位
I'm fine. Thank you for asking.
我没事 谢谢你的"问候"
How could you bring Frank's little girl here?
你怎么能把弗兰克的小女儿带过来
I let her tag along.
我让她跟来的
I kept an eye on her, didn't I, Don?
我一直盯着她呢 是吧 唐
Who?
谁
Wendy.
温迪
Believe me, it's a lot better than what could have happened
相信我 要是我让她一个人去格林威治村闯荡
if I had let her loose in the Village like she wanted.
可能会比这糟糕得多呢
Well, that's not what her mother thinks.
她妈妈可不这么想
What the hell went on here this weekend?
周末这里发生了什么
Half of this work is gibberish.
这作品有一半都文理不通
"Chevy" is spelled wrong.
雪佛兰都写错了
Look, I am going to continue on Chevy
听着 我要以创意总监的身份
in my function as creative director.
继续做雪佛兰的项目
That is, evaluating other people's work.
也就是评估别人的作品
That's all I can do right now.
我现在只能做这些
Call me around 1970
等到1970年
when they're ready to make an ad.
他们准备好做广♥告♥了再打电♥话♥给我
What are you talking about? I can't do this by myself.
你在说什么 我一个人可做不来
I'm sorry, Ted.
抱歉 泰德
But every time we get a car,
但我们每次一接到汽车的项目
this place turns into a whorehouse.
这地方就成了个妓院
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表