Morning. Don.
早上好 唐
Can I have a moment?
能跟你聊一下吗
I know you're deciding who's gonna be on Sunkist,
我知道你正要决定谁来负责新奇士的案子
so I wanted to volunteer.
所以我来自荐了
You want to go?
你主动请缨去吗
You know that's a demotion.
你知道那算是降级吧
You're gonna be in one room with one account.
你到时只能在一个房♥间面对一个客户
Thought about that,
那一点我想过了
but rather than just being a satellite office,
但我觉得那不仅仅可以作为远程的办公室
I was thinking I could turn it into a little agency.
我在想也许能把它发展成分公♥司♥
Los Angeles is not what you see in the movies.
洛杉矶不是你在电影里看到的那种样子
It's like Detroit with palm trees.
其实跟底特律一样乱 不过有棕榈树罢了
So it's the frontier.
所以是有待开拓的新领域嘛
I don't even need running water.
我甚至都不需要自来水
Just let me set up the homestead.
让我全权负责修建新家园吧
You think you're asking for a promotion,
你以为这是升职的好机会
but if you fail there, you'll be out of advertising
但如果你失败了 你就得退出广♥告♥业了
because no one takes it seriously.
因为没人把那地方当回事儿
All I'm saying is that I think it'd be exciting
我只是觉得白手起家创大业
to build one desk into a real business.
真的很让人激动
That's not the way I saw it.
我的看法不同
That's not the way you saw me.
那是因为你对我没信心
And you're gonna change that.
但我会让你刮目相看的
I've always felt you learn more
我总觉得一个人
from disappointment than you do from success.
从失败中学到的东西要比从成功中学得多
Well, I suppose I'm becoming a very wise man.
那看来我会越来越睿智啊
Hello, Daddy. How you doing, sweetie?
你好 爸爸 你好吗 宝贝
He did get my good side.
他确实画出了我帅气的一面
He made it for his generous Pop Pop.
这是他特意为慷慨的外公画的
Why don't we take you to lunch?
我们一起去吃午饭吧
Come on, honey, I've taken up enough of Dad's time.
好啦 亲爱的 我已经占用爸爸很多时间了
I wanted to say thank you,
我本来想对你说谢谢的
but obviously that would be premature.
但那样很显然就是我话说得太早了
It's time to take a breather.
我们都冷静一下喘口气
It's prudent investing, it's not personal.
此事涉及谨慎投资 不能夹杂私人感情
No, it is personal. I'm your daughter.
不 就是私人感情 我是你的女儿
What do I have to do to
我要怎么做
get on the list of girls you give money to?
才能像那些姑娘一样 从你这儿拿钱
Honey. Don't be a brat.
亲爱的 别这么不懂事
Brooks won't say it,
布鲁克斯说不出口
but you're taking food out of our mouths.
但你完全是从我们口中夺粮
Don't even bother to come to Thanksgiving.
感恩节你就不用劳神过来了
The table will be empty.
桌上没有食物来供你享用
Stop it. I'll buy a turkey.
别这样嘛 我会带火鸡来的
Sir, she doesn't mean it.
先生 她说那话不是真心的
Mr. Cosgrove is here.
科斯格罗夫先生来了
Send him in.
叫他进来
Name a chocolate.
说个巧克力的名字
What, like Hershey's?
比如 好时吗
Kenny, there's a reason I'm standing here.
肯尼 我可不是没事站这儿瞎晃悠
Hershey's Chocolate sent an RFP out to the top 30 agencies
好时巧克力给30家顶尖公♥司♥发了招标书
and all anyone seems to care about is that we're in the top 30.
关键的是 我们是这30家公♥司♥之一
Because Hershey's isn't serious.
因为好时不是认真的
They don't advertise. They never have.
他们不做广♥告♥ 从未做过
Mars bills at 10 million.
玛氏的广♥告♥费是一千万
We think Hershey's is asking for someone to talk them into that.
我们认为好时就等某个高人往前推一把了
What did Ted say?
泰德怎么说
He said his plate is full and yours isn't.
他说手头事够多了 而你比较空闲
But if you want to take the lead on this, I think he'll follow.
但如果你来带头的话 我想他会通力协作
I love Hershey's.
我喜欢好时巧克力
Get me in a room.
帮我安排吧
I'll get you what they sent me.
我把他们发我的资料拿来给你
How's the Motor City?
汽车城如何啊
I found a deli,
我找到一家熟食店
but the airport's like Calcutta.
但机场就像加尔各答一样乱
Should be easier once I get an apartment and stop commuting.
等我找到固定公♥寓♥ 不用这样奔波就好了
It's a hell of an account.
大客户 委屈下吧
Don't I know it.
我当然明白
You're back in one piece.
你完好无损地回来啦
Oh, one bigger piece. I'm putting on weight.
有增无减 我还长胖了呢
No one can see it. What's that?
没人看得出来的 那是什么
It's a racehorse. It's for Kevin.
是赛车 给凯文的
Don't do that. He's just gonna want a real one.
别这么做 会让他想要辆真车的
We'll see. They just gave Bob one.
将来再看吧 反正他们刚给了鲍勃一辆
Well, you know what they say about Detroit.
你们也知道人们怎么评价底特律这城市
It's all fun and games till they shoot you in the face.
幸福快乐虽是真 一不小心枪爆头
Aren't we going to have dinner?
我们不是要出去吃饭吗
Eventually.
等会儿吧
I'm worried. Now they sent a letter.
我很担心 他们给我寄了封信
Sally has to call them.
萨丽得给他们打电♥话♥
I'll talk to her at Thanksgiving.
等感恩节的时候我和她谈谈
I told you, we just have the boys.
我跟你说过了 只有儿子们会来
Miss Porter's doesn't have Thanksgiving vacation.
波特中学感恩节不放假
I read the letter.
我看过信了
The next step is a subpoena.
下一步是传讯
Okay.
好吧
Hello.
喂
You can have one. Then we're having dinner.
你只能喝一杯 然后我们去吃饭
Sounds like a plan.
听起来不错
Could you get Bob Benson for me?
叫鲍勃·本森来见我
Bob Benson's here to see you.
鲍勃·本森来了
Really? Send him in.
这么快 让他进来
Were you circling my office?
你是蹲守在我办公室外面吗
I don't understand. Sit down.
我不明白你什么意思 坐下
It occurred to me that you haven't had a performance review.
我刚想起来我们还没对你的表现进行评价打分
Yes, I did. Didn't Mr. Cutler tell you--
我做过了 卡特勒先生没有告诉你吗
I don't give a shit.
我才不管
You have a hand on every rung, don't you?
你真是什么事都爱插一脚 对吧
I don't think I know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
What are you doing buying presents for that kid?
你给那孩子买♥♥礼物是何居心
Leading that woman on?
刻意亲近那个女人
That's another man's kid. You know that?
那可是别人的孩子 你知道吗
I assure you, I'm not involved with Joan.
我向你保证我和琼不是情侣关系
We're just buddies.
我们只是朋友
Joan's known for having a lot of buddies.
琼的朋友多得是
They go fishing together.
他们会一起去钓鱼
What does this have to do with my performance?
这和我的工作表现有什么关系
I'm asking the questions here. I see what you're up to.
是我在问问题 我知道你心里的小算盘
Look, I know that you're concerned with your career
听着 我知道你很在乎你的事业
and Chevy's counting on you being a family man,
而且雪佛兰希望你是个爱家庭的男人
but playing with Mrs. Harris' feelings
但玩弄哈里斯太太的感情
is not the right way to go about it.
是绝对错误的举动
You're right.
你说的对
Damn it, Bob, I better not be.
该死 鲍勃 我宁愿是我误会了
I'm keeping an eye on you.
我会盯着你的
I appreciate your candor.
我谢谢你的坦率
I'm looking forward to having you out in Detroit, Bob.
我很期待把你派往底特律 鲍勃
Yes, sir. Thank you.
好的 先生 谢谢
This is Sally Draper speaking.
我是萨丽·德雷柏
It's Daddy.
是爸爸
What do you want?
有什么事
I wanted to wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
我想祝你感恩节快乐
Okay. I have to go.
好吧 我要挂了
Also, I'm calling because--
还有 我打来是因为
well, I know it's unpleasant,
我知道这不是什么愉快的事
but you have to give a statement regarding the burglar.
但你必须为上次的入室盗窃案提供证词
You need to make arrangements to be out of classes December 1st.
所以你得安排好12月1号♥请假一天
My calendar is full.
我很忙的
Honey, you have to. It's the law.
宝贝 你必须去 这是法律
Well, I wouldn't want to do anything immoral.
好吧 我是不会做不道德的事的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表