如果情况有变就告诉我 再见
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
Bye. Bye.
再见
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么
I got some tragic news. You should sit down.
我有个噩耗 你最好坐下听
I'll be fine.
我没事
Here.
给
Your Aunt Jessica called.
你杰西卡姑妈打来电♥话♥
That's what I hung up for?
就为了这让我挂电♥话♥
Your mother passed away this morning.
你母亲今早去世了
Caroline, honey,
卡罗琳 亲爱的
she was 91 years old.
她已经91岁了
It's hardly a shock.
意料之中
She was such a sweet woman and I know how close you were.
她人很好 我知道你们有多亲
For 20 years, she's been saying this is her last Christmas.
20年来 她一直念叨这是她最后一个圣诞节
She was always so polite to me when she could hear me.
她能听见我说话时 总对我很和蔼
So I suppose I'm in charge of the arrangements.
葬礼估计由我负责安排吧
You want to call your aunt back?
你想给你姑妈回电♥话♥吗
Nah. She's a fruitcake.
不了 她脑袋不正常
She'll want to have a seance.
她会办个通灵会的
Did she say what happened?
她说了是怎么死的吗
She had a stroke
她中风了
in the bathroom.
是在洗手间突发的
Well, I asked, didn't I?
我问过了 不是吗
Talk to Joan. She'll know what to do.
跟琼说吧 她知道该怎么办
Okay, okay.
好的
Okay. You're gonna be okay.
好的 你会没事的
Cheers.
干杯
Ah, yes. This is Peggy Olson
对 我是佩奇·奥尔森
and I'm calling for Mr. Chaough.
我想找赵先生
Yes, this is Peggy Olson.
是 我是佩奇·奥尔森
Let's not exaggerate. I've only called twice.
别太夸张 我只打过两次
Look, Father--
听着 神父
oh, I'm sorry, Pastor.
对不起 牧师
I was raised Catholic.
我从小受天主教影响
Well, because my mother is.
因为我妈妈是天主教♥徒♥
My father is Lutheran.
我爸爸是路德教♥徒♥
Irish and Norwegian.
爱尔兰人和挪威人
No, he passed away.
不 他去世了
He was cremated.
他的遗体被火化了
Look, Pastor, I'm not saying
听着 牧师 我不是说
that you didn't give Mr. Chaough the message,
你没有给赵先生捎口信
I'm just saying that it bears some urgency.
我只想说这件事相当紧急
Yes, which is to say I don't think it would bother him at all
是的 所以我觉得他不会
to know that I'm on the phone.
被我的电♥话♥烦扰
Certainly. Do you have a pen?
当然 你有笔吗
This is Peggy Olson
我是佩奇·奥尔森
and I'm calling about the Super Bowl.
我打电♥话♥是为了超级碗的事
I'm in the office, he has the number.
我在办公室 他知道号♥码
How could you possibly have written that down that fast?
你怎么可能这么快就记下
I don't know. I think it's gonna be
我不知道 我想应该是
Oakland or Houston against Green Bay.
奥克兰或休斯顿对绿湾队
And also with you.
你也是
Good night.
晚安
Phyllis, can I get some coffee?
菲丽丝 能给我倒点咖啡吗
It's gone cold.
凉了
Is this really necessary?
有必要吗
I just got back from Hawaii.
我刚从夏威夷回来
You're backlit,
你背光
so even with the tan you look like you haven't slept.
即使有棕色皮肤 看起来也像没睡好
Don't roll down the sleeves. Roll them up.
袖子别放下 卷上去
Really? You know what, Chico?
真的吗 你猜怎么 奇科
Forget the tripod. Give me the camera.
别用三脚架了 相机给我
What do I do?
我该怎么做
I want to see you lost in that confident thought.
我要你摆出自信沉思状
I want to see the brains behind this operation.
我希望看到你的广♥告♥创意之源
Well, for one thing, I'd be behind the desk
首先 我要坐在桌子后
and my desk would be over there.
而我的桌子应该在那里
Just do what you do.
你跟平常一样就行
Give me a minute.
给我一分钟
That's good.
非常好
What's wrong?
怎么了
Give me a little "Front Page."
来几张头版照片
You know, hands on the desk
手放在桌子上
looking for an answer out that window.
远眺窗外寻找答案
What?
什么
What do you want?
你要我怎么做
I want you to be yourself.
我要你做自己
Sorry to wake you when you're finally sleeping,
你好不容易睡着 我很抱歉吵醒你
but I waited as long as I could.
但我尽可能多等了一会儿
What time is it?
几点了
They called me and they want me to work today.
他们给我打电♥话♥ 让我今天工作
I told them about the funeral, but they can't move it to tomorrow
我告诉了他们葬礼的事 但他们没法延后
because they'll need me then, too.
因为明天还有明天的工作
In fact, they need me for the rest of the week.
事实上 他们这一整周都需要我
That's good, isn't it?
那是好事 不是吗
I called Jeff Hunter,
我给杰夫·亨特打了电♥话♥
but I think his service won't wake him.
但我觉得他醒不来
Isn't an agent supposed to call you?
经纪人不是该给你打电♥话♥吗
Good news will keep.
好消息会长存的
I feel awful about the funeral.
我真的很过意不去 没办法参加葬礼
Will you please give Roger my condolences?
你能帮我向罗杰转达哀悼吗
Of course.
当然可以
You should get some sleep.
你应该多睡会儿
How can I? My wife's a big TV star.
怎么睡 我妻子可是大电视明星
Get some sleep.
睡吧
Break a leg.
祝你成功
Why are you eating?
你怎么在吃东西
Sandy's coming over for lunch.
桑迪要过来一起吃午饭
First of all, I don't know why you're counting my meals.
首先 我不知道你为什么管我吃几顿饭
And second of all, Sandy's not coming over.
其次 桑迪不过来了
Oh. That's a shame.
真遗憾
Is she sick?
她不舒服吗
Sick of being here.
她厌烦了来这里
She went to Juilliard early.
她提前去朱利亚德音乐学院了
She did?
是吗
When?
什么时候
Did you want her to say a tearful goodbye to you?
你希望她与你含泪告别吗
Well, frankly, yes.
坦白说 是的
Consider yourself lucky.
那算你走运
She was so stuck-up.
她太高傲
She kept saying how she really was going
她一直在说她
to "Look back on this time fondly."
"一定会很想念这段时光的"
I can't believe she did that.
我真不敢相信她这么做了
She acts like she's 25
她表现得像个25岁的女人
because she uses tampons.
就因为她会用卫生棉
Sally, please.
萨丽 别这样
Did she give you her address?
她把新地址留给你了吗
Can you drive Jackie and me to the movies?
你能开车载我和杰姬去看电影吗
This is a great vacation.
假期过得真"愉快"啊
You know, she was like a sister to me.
她就像我的姐姐
A much older sister.
她比你大太多了
How she could have a boy your age, I don't know.
真不敢相信她居然有你这么大年纪的儿子
You could be her grandson.
你都能做她的孙子了
You need to get your eyes checked.
你得去检查一下视力了
These are stunning rooms. Thank you.
房♥间真漂亮 谢谢
He is so handsome.
他真帅气
I swear you have not aged a day.
我敢发誓 你一点都没变老
Oh, Jane, darling.
简 亲爱的
Thank you for coming. I thought I should.
感谢你能来 我想我应该来
Excuse me. Excuse me. I would like to speak first.
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表