I don't believe you.
我不相信你
It terrifies me what you could do in a day.
我很担心你一天之内会干出什么事情来
No, Bob, you're going to get the benefit of the fact
不 鲍勃 你将因祸得福
that I've been here before.
因为我也曾有过同样的处境
I don't know how people like you do it.
我不知道像你这样的人是怎么做的
You're certainly better at it than I am at whatever I do.
你做起我的工作来 显然更加得心应手
But I would like to think that I have learned
但我认为我已学会
not to tangle with your kind of animal.
不跟你这种禽兽发生纠葛
I don't understand.
我不明白
Where you are and who you are
你身在何处 身为何人
is not my concern.
我都不关心
I surrender.
我放弃了
So what does that mean to me?
那对我来说意味着什么
I want you to graciously accept my apologies.
我要你和颜悦色地接受我的道歉
Work alongside me, but not too closely.
与我合作 但别靠我太近
Again, I don't understand.
我还是不明白
Yes, you do.
不 你明白得很
I'm off-limits.
你不能打我的主意
And please, can you find a way
拜托 你能想办法
to get your friend out of my mother's life?
让你朋友别再打扰我母亲的生活吗
You know she's demented.
你知道她老年痴呆
Manolo doesn't like women.
曼努诺不喜欢女人
Make sure.
务必保证
Sally.
萨丽
What?
怎么了
So you got what you wanted
你以为你得到了你想要的
and now you think you can be rude.
就可以没礼貌了吗
Fine.
好吧
I'm not going to tell you what Mrs. Beresford said
我不会跟你说 你告别时
to me when you were saying good-bye.
布雷斯弗德夫人跟我说了什么
She talked to you?
她跟你谈了吗
She said you were curious and bright
她说你充满好奇心 又聪明
and received glowing reports from all concerned.
在一切方面的表现都很好
But?
但是呢
She said a girl like you coming from this family
她说像你这样来自这种家庭的孩子
will have plenty of choices
通常有很多选择
and she hopes you choose them.
她希望你选择他们学校
Now get me a cigarette and give me some details.
给我根烟 跟我说详细点
You want one, don't you?
你也想来一根 不是吗
Go ahead.
抽吧
I'd rather have you do it in front of me than behind my back.
我宁愿你当着我的面抽 而不是背着我
I'm sure your father has given you a beer.
我敢说你♥爸♥一定让你喝过啤酒了
My father has never given me anything.
我爸什么也没给过我
Did you tell him that I need to see him?
你跟他说了我要见他吗
He went home. When?
他回家了 什么时候
Right after I told him you needed to see him.
就在我跟他说你要见他之后
I know what you did,
我知道你干了什么
I just don't know why you did it.
但不明白你为什么要那样做
Calm down.
冷静点
You want to offer me a drink?
你是想给我倒杯饮料
Pretend like you're helping a little more?
假装又是在帮我吗
Close the door.
关上门
Oh, of course. You deserve privacy.
当然了 就你需要隐私
Look, there's still enough money for the ad.
听着 那钱用来拍广♥告♥还是够的
We'll make it work.
我们会想办法做成功的
Stop hiding behind the ad.
别再拿广♥告♥当借口了
I know what you did.
我知道你干了什么
I saved both of you.
我救了你们两个
How do you think it looks?
你觉得那看上去像什么样
You hate that he is a good man.
你讨厌他是一个好人
He's not that virtuous.
他也没那么善良正直
He's just in love with you.
他只是爱上你罢了
Well, you killed him.
你毁了他
You killed the ad.
你毁了那个广♥告♥
You killed everything. You can stop now.
你毁了一切 现在可以收手了
I'm just looking out for the agency.
我只是为了公♥司♥着想
You're a monster.
你简直是个恶魔
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表