Look in 1958 or '59 for soup.
寻找1958年或59年的汤类作品
You'll know it when you see it
你一看到就会明白的
and it's gonna crack this thing wide open.
一定会为我们带来刺破黑暗的曙光
You see the mess you made?
你看到你造成的乱子了吧
That was fast.
你可真够快的嘛
What are you doing in here?
你跑到这里来做什么
You said you were going to get some ice
你说你要去拿些冰
and we were going to have a drink and watch the sun set.
我们要一起喝点美酒 欣赏日落
I have some things to do.
我还有事情要做
Stop doing that.
别再摆弄那个了
You are really uptight, aren't you?
你真的很喜欢端着架子 是吧
No, I'm just on a deadline.
不 我只是要赶稿
Where'd you get that?
你从哪儿弄到那个的
It was upstairs in one of the offices.
在楼上的某个办公室里拿到的
You want to get it on?
你想"开心"一下吗
What are you doing here?
你到这儿来干什么
I'm here to make you feel better.
我是来抚慰你的
I feel great, but I'm on a deadline.
我很好 但我在赶稿
"Does someone love me?"
"有人爱我吗"
What?
什么
That's what your question was.
那是你问的问题
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
That's everyone's question.
每个人的问题都是这一个
I want to hear your heart.
让我来听听你的心跳
I think it's broken.
我觉得它坏了[碎了]
You can hear that?
你能听得出来吗
I can't hear anything.
我什么都听不见
I think it's broken.
我觉得是听诊器坏了
You should go.
你还是走吧
I'm in the middle of something.
我现在很忙
Can you get that?
能帮忙接一下吗
If it's Jeff Hunter, I'll be right there.
如果是杰夫·亨特 告诉他我马上就来
Draper's. Sally?
德雷柏家 萨丽吗
When are you coming home? Is Megan there?
你什么时候回家 梅根在吗
I want to talk to him. It's my dad.
我想跟他说话 是我爸
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm still at work.
我还在公♥司♥
I have to leave. I'm leaving right now.
我得走了 我这就要出发了
I'm really sorry. I'm not finished yet.
很抱歉 我还没完事
It-- I'm really close.
就快了
It's just the research hasn't come in.
只是我要的资料还没送来
Don, I don't care. What am I supposed to do?
唐 我不管 你想让我怎样
I watched them last night
昨晚就是我看着他们
so you could work and now--
好让你去工作 而现在
I'll be home in a little bit.
我马上就回家了
Well, I don't like you working so hard.
我不喜欢你这么拼命工作
You must be exhausted.
你一定累坏了
Actually, I've got a second wind.
实际上 我现在干劲十足
When's he coming home?
他什么时候回来
Sally, how would you like
萨丽 想不想挣钱
to earn some boots to go with that skirt?
买♥♥双靴子搭那条短裙
You're going to leave us with her again?
你又把我们丢给她管吗
I'm really sorry, sweetie,
我很抱歉 宝贝
but you know you'll have fun.
但你们会玩得很开心的
Don't make her feel bad.
不要让她觉得歉疚了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'm going to see a play.
我要去看场舞台剧
And Jeff my agent is going to introduce me to some producers
我的经纪人杰夫会把我介绍给一些制♥作♥人
so that maybe I can be in their play.
那样也许我就能参演了
Why do you want to do a play?
为什么你想演舞台剧
You're on TV every day.
电视上每天都播你的剧
Don't they know that?
难道他们不知道吗
Shit, you must be hungry.
糟糕 你们一定饿了
Sally, would you put a pot of water on the stove?
萨丽 你能在炉上烧壶水吗
I'm gonna make spaghetti in a minute.
我马上来做意大利面
I'm gonna wait for Dad.
我要等爸爸回来
We're not hungry.
我们不饿
Okay, but go make Gene a peanut butter and jelly.
好吧 那去给吉恩做个花生果酱三明治
Come on, that thing's twice the size of a real apple.
拜托 这比真正的苹果大一倍
Step right up.
来吧
How about everybody takes one?
何不每个人来一发
Do a real firing squad.
表演枪决
He's gonna look just like Saint Sebastian.
他会像圣塞巴斯蒂安一样被乱箭穿身
Hold on a second. One at a time.
慢着慢着 一个一个来
Everybody'll get a chance.
每个人都有机会
You're pretentious, you know that?
你很自负 你知道吗
I love that.
我喜欢
I want to do it.
我想玩
Fine, but I'm gonna go first
好 但我要先来
because you're drunk.
因为你喝多了
In fact, I believe I'm the only person
实际上 我相信我是
in the Time-Life Building who's not out of his mind.
时代生活大厦里唯一一个清醒着的人
But you hate him.
但你很讨厌他
I hate apples more.
我更讨厌苹果
Don't hit his eye.
别伤到他的眼睛
Don't hit anything.
哪儿都别伤到
Aw, crap. Who's next?
该死 下一个谁来
It's fine. It's fine. I've done that before.
没事的 我以前也遇到过这种情况
Doesn't hurt at all. Let me see. Let me see.
一点都不疼 让我看看 我看看
You've gotta keep pressure on it.
你得找东西压着点
Honestly, Peggy, I don't even feel it.
说真的 佩奇 我一点也不觉得疼
Come on, you've got to wash this.
别闹了 你得冲洗一下伤口
**Each morning*
*每个清晨
**You just walk past me*
*你与我擦肩而过
**You don't even know that I exist*
*全然不知我的存在
**Going out of my head over you*
*我为你疯狂
**Out of my head over you*
*为你疯狂
**Out of my head day and night*
*日日夜夜 为你疯狂
**Night and day and night, wrong or right*
*日日夜夜 无论对错
**I must think of a way*
*我要千方百计
**Into your heart*
*深入你心
**Oh, there's no reason why*
*没有理由
**My being shy*
*我的羞涩
**Should keep us apart...*
*让你我难成眷属
Hold still.
别动
You got a great bedside manner.
你可真会照顾病人
What are you doing?
你干什么
You're lucky I don't like beards.
我不喜欢胡须算你走运
Women say that, but they don't act like it.
女人们嘴上那么说 但总言行不一
You're like my brother.
你就像我的哥哥
You don't have a brother.
你没有哥哥
I want you to stop.
我希望你立刻停下
No, you don't.
不 你口是心非
I have a boyfriend.
我有男友
No.
不
Come on.
拜托
I need this.
我需要安慰
I know, I know. You're in pain.
我知道 我懂 你很痛苦
My cousin Robbie was killed in action.
我表弟罗比战死了
20 years old.
他才20岁
Had to join the Navy.
非要去参军
That's awful.
那太可怕了
What happened?
他是怎么死的
They don't tell you.
他们不说
They just tell you when it happened.
只在事后告诉你死亡日期
March 4th. Three months ago.
3月4日 过去3个月了
That means my aunt sent 16 letters that he never saw.
所以有16封我姨妈写的信他都没看到
You know they get mail right up to the front lines?
就算上了前线也能收到信 你知道吗
That'd be a bad job, right?
那真是份可怕的工作 不是吗
Delivering mail into combat?
冒着枪林弹雨去送信
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表