No, that is not going to work.
不 那是不可能的
Judy is finished with her.
朱迪跟她闹翻了
They got in a dispute about Earl Grey or Major Grey
她俩为伯爵茶和少校酱也要吵个不可开交
and Mother snapped her with a tea towel across the face.
老妈扯了块茶巾对她脸就是一下
She should be locked up.
她该进疯人院
Maybe we can get the paperwork started.
我们可以开始准备相关文件了
In the meantime, buy Trudy a catcher's mask
与此同时 给特鲁迪备个捕手面罩
and be happy that you get to go to work every day.
然后庆幸自己每天可以出去上班吧
I know why he's late for everything.
我知道他为什么总是迟到
Because we've put up with it.
因为我们一直容忍♥他
I mean, honestly, is Peter any busier than you are?
说真的 皮特难道比你还忙吗
Mother, I'm Peter.
妈妈 我就是皮特
Do you want to go to the Colony?
你想去殖民地餐厅吃饭吗
That's a splendid idea.
这个主意真好
No, I have some soup.
不 家里还有些汤
Just take me home.
就送我回家吧
You're spending the night here. You can have the bed.
你今晚就住这里 你可以睡床上
I never sleep.
我从不睡觉
And you should be well rested.
你才需要好好休息
Could you freshen this?
再给我倒一杯好吗
So Blue Bonnet is the girl in pigtails?
梳辫子那女孩代表小蓝帽牌的吗
Mary Ann.
玛丽·安
"Gilligan's Island" always works.
打《梦幻岛》牌准没错
Every brand is represented.
每个牌子都能被囊括
So Fleischmann's
所以弗莱希曼牌的形象
is the Marilyn Monroe redhead?
就是那个红发玛丽莲·梦露吗
I don't know who's Ginger.
金吉代表谁我还没想好
Probably Parkay.
或许是帕凯品牌吧
Then you've got Thurston Howell--
那还有瑟斯顿·豪厄尔
Imperial with the crown.
头戴皇冠的百万富翁
I think the one that's wide open is the Professor.
我觉得最拿不准的是教授那个角色
Facts and figures, health benefits.
满口史料 保养身体什么的
Some kind of formula.
真是一板一眼
They're all made differently,
每个品牌都各不相同
even if it's just location.
尽管只是地区上的差异
No, I find it interesting
不 我是说你总是
that you've broken this down into a formula.
机械化地将品牌解构 很有意思
There's a lot of bridges to Manhattan.
获取创意的方法不止一种
You don't have any tricks for when you're stuck other than...
被困住时不这样做的话没有其他窍门
Are we stuck already?
我们这就被困住了吗
Let's take the competition to a broader level.
我们把竞争上升到一个更广的层面吧
Let's say there are more
如果人造奶油的品牌
margarines than characters on your TV show.
比那电视剧中的人物要多
They all have something in common.
他们有个共同点
They all want off the island.
他们都想逃离孤岛
No, they're all not butter.
不 他们都不是天然黄油
No one prefers margarine.
人造黄油并不受欢迎
I have to eat something.
我得吃点东西
Doesn't ice count?
冰块不算吃的吗
I'd settle for some more toast.
来几片烤面包还可以
It's morning.
一个清晨
We know because we see the rooster crow.
因为公鸡在打鸣所以能看出是清晨
A farmer's wife sets pancakes on the kitchen table.
一个农夫的妻子将薄煎饼放到餐桌上
She puts a pat of margarine on top.
在上面放上一小块人造黄油
Then sets the dish down next to the yellowest fried eggs,
旁边的盘子上放着金黄色的煎蛋
a loaf of homemade bread,
还有块自♥制♥面包
and a beading pitcher of heavy cream.
和一小壶起泡的多脂奶油
Syrup pours.
倒出糖浆的同时
A smile comes over their Dorothea Lange faces.
脸上浮现出多萝西娅·兰格作品中的笑容
Two things-- cows
再加两样东西 一是奶牛
because she's a dairy farmer's wife,
因为她是个奶农的妻子
and I want bacon.
另外还要有培根
It's not up for debate.
没得商量
Just a minute.
等一下
I said just a minute.
我说了让你等一下
I thought you said come in.
我以为你说的是请进
I got everyone's paperwork.
所有人的文件我都收齐了
I just wanted to drop them off.
我想着顺路给你送来
You look a little wan.
你脸色有点发白
I think I have food poisoning.
我好像是食物中毒了
Do you want some ice water?
需要喝杯冰水吗
Oh! God...
天呐
Do you have your appendix?
你阑尾切除了吗
It's the other side. You can't stay here.
阑尾在另一边 你不能待在这里
And I can't leave, either.
但我也不能走
Just walk with me and I'll bother you all the way out.
我扶你出去 我会一直跟你说话
No one will know.
没有人会注意到的
So I get the laxative people into the booth
于是我把赛可通便剂的人邀请到卡座
and I record three or four spots at one time.
一次性录了三到四段广♥告♥
Who talked Topaz into television?
是谁劝派氏做电视广♥告♥的
I did, but then Margie took it over.
是我 但后来玛吉接手了
The client still calls me Peggy.
客户到现在还叫我佩奇
Everybody, everybody.
各位 各位
I'm taking a survey.
我来调查一下
It's Eugene McCarthy versus Bobby Kennedy.
尤金·麦卡锡对阵鲍比·肯尼迪
How many for Kennedy?
谁选肯尼迪
Show of hands.
举手表决
But Humphrey has all the delegates.
汉弗莱不是更受欢迎吗
I'm voting for Nixon.
我选尼克松[共和党总统候选人]
Oh, I knew it, Mathis.
我就知道 马西斯
What's wrong with you?
你是什么毛病
Don't you have any hope?
你真是没救了
I'm for Bobby.
我选鲍比
Well, I... Ted?
我...泰德
You okay?
你还好吗
Why don't you call it a day?
今天就这样吧
Come on.
走吧
What about him? Let him sleep it off.
他怎么了 让他睡吧
Ted, come on.
泰德 醒醒
I'm fine.
我没事
Drink that.
喝吧
Is that urine? It's the pipes.
那是尿吗 是管道漏水
The babysitter's agreed to stay,
保姆同意留下了
but no word from your mother, so I'm not leaving.
你母亲还没有回音 所以我不会走的
She's probably still in the Catskills.
她也许还在卡茨基尔呢
Remember Rip Van Winkle?
记得瑞普·凡·温克尔吗
You like that story?
你喜欢那故事吗
I know it. I could tell it to you.
我知道那故事 我可以告诉你
No, you should go.
不 你该走了
Who knows what 20 years will do to this place.
谁知道20年后这里会变成什么样
I have no place to go.
我没有地方可去
What's gonna happen to Kevin?
凯文会怎么样呢
He'll either end up with my mother
他要么是跟我母亲过活
or Greg's parents.
要么就是跟格雷格的父母
It's just food poisoning.
你只是食物中毒了
No, that's not what it is.
不 才不是呢
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走吧
I've got you.
我扶着你
Excuse me, Nurse... Finnegan.
不好意思 芬尼根护士
I see how busy you are, but can I trouble you a moment?
我看得出你很忙 但我能打扰一下吗
Doctors will see you the moment they can.
医生有空了就会给你们看病
No, it's not about that.
不 不是那个
It's just, well, I'm such a fool
只是 我真是个大傻瓜
and I suppose I was trying to be a gentleman,
我以为我在尽力去做一名绅士
but my friend here, she Don't.
但是我的朋友她 别
We don't need to see a doctor.
我们不需要看医生
I'm sure it's something that
我确信她的情况
would be covered by your medical expertise.
凭您的医学水平就足以应付了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
She's a little embarrassed,
她有些尴尬
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表