and had no idea she'd be affected.
不想却会对她造成影响
Hold on a second.
先别急
I was gonna talk to you.
我正想跟你说这事儿呢
Really? Why? You don't owe me anything.
是吗 为什么 你又不欠我什么
I can probably get you out there eventually.
我或许最终还是可以让你去那儿的
To work for you? No, I'd rather stay here.
去给你打工吗 不 我宁可留在这
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm gonna have that sandwich on my desk.
我去吃我桌上的三明治
I need to get to it before you do.
我得先吃下去 免得又被你抢了先机
Are you kidding me? They got married?
你在开玩笑吗 他们结婚了
What the hell was he even doing there?
他跑到那里是干什么去的
You should really get going.
你该出发了
You tell those Panamanian criminals
你去告诉那些巴拿马歹徒
they should put Manolo under house arrest.
他们应该把曼努诺软禁在屋内
Or ship's arrest or whatever it's called.
或软禁在船里什么的
Fine, the brig. Do whatever it takes.
行 禁闭室 要不惜一切代价
What's wrong? Get me Bob Benson this minute.
怎么了 把鲍勃·本森给我叫来
He was waiting for you. You're late for your flight to Detroit.
他在等你呢 你去底特律的航♥班♥要迟了
Hold that.
等会儿
How are you? Not great, Bob.
你好吗 不怎么样 鲍勃
What's wrong? What's wrong?
怎么了 你还有脸问怎么了
Don't play dumb.
别跟我装傻
You don't know that your boyfriend Manolo kidnapped my mother,
你不知道你男友曼努诺把我妈绑♥架♥了
married her at gunpoint, then threw her off a ship?!
枪口指着逼她成婚 还把她扔下船吗
Slow down.
慢点讲
I know you're exaggerating and you're being hostile.
你又来夸大其词 咄咄逼人了
If you want to run, I'd do it now.
你要想跑的话 就趁现在吧
Because you're an accessory to murder.
你可算是谋杀犯同伙
I will never, ever let this go.
我是绝对不会善罢甘休的
Manny wouldn't hurt a fly.
曼尼连一个苍蝇都舍不得杀
Even if he thought it was rich?
万一他见财起意呢
I swear I knew nothing about this.
我发誓我压根不知道这事
Ignorance will not be a very good defense.
装无辜可算不上好的辩护
Get your own cab.
自己打车去
I'm leaving a little early because I have plans.
我今天有安排了 可能要早点走
I hope that's okay.
我希望没什么问题
Yes, of course, dear.
嗯 没问题 亲爱的
Chanel No. 5?
香奈儿5号♥吗
It's all I wear.
我只用这款
Vixen by night.
夜半妖妇
I'm very excited to see the scale model.
我真的很高兴能亲眼看到模型车
And I'm even more excited to go to the London Chop House.
要是能去一趟伦敦小饭馆那就更棒了
Bob loves it.
鲍勃很爱的
Well, unfortunately Bob's not feeling well.
真不凑巧鲍勃今天感觉不大舒服
Pete, have you seen this beauty?
皮特 这宝贝你见过没
No, not in the flesh.
没 没亲眼见过
That's a Camaro Z28. Am I wrong?
那是科迈罗Z28 我有没有说错
No, you are not.
没 你没说错
I like a man with gasoline in his veins.
我就欣赏骨子里爱车的男士
You've got to try it. We can't do that in here.
你必须得试试看 在这儿怕是不行吧
I did. Last week.
我试了 就上周
Shit, it's our floor. We can do whatever the hell we want.
该死 自己的地盘 我们想干什么都行
Keys are under the visor.
钥匙在遮阳板下面
Go to town.
去享受一下吧
Bobby, you like to get into trouble, don't you?
鲍比 你就爱找刺♥激♥ 是不是
It's standard.
那是标准设计
So is the solid-lifter 302 V-8.
配备固体升降的302-V8发动机
Listen to that music.
听听这轰鸣声
That's good enough for me.
就这样行了吧
Ah, take it out. Come on, boys, back up.
动起来吧 来 各位往后靠
You looking for first?
找一档呢
It's written right on there.
就在那写着呢
I got it, Bob.
我知道的 鲍勃
Jesus, you can't drive a stick?
天呐 你竟然不会开手动挡的车吗
We'll pay for that.
我们会赔付的
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Waiting for you.
等你啊
I told your neighbors I was a cop.
我跟你邻居说我是个警♥察♥
You should go home before they kill you.
你该回家了 免得被他们宰了
I need to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
How was your date?
约会如何
Is that why you're here?
你就是为了这个来的吗
I just want to know.
我就是想知道
You didn't bring him home.
你没把人家带回家
It was terrible, okay?
糟透了 好吗
He works in finance and ate with his hands.
他在金融业干 吃饭用手抓
Not that it's any of your business.
但这一切都与你无关
I don't know what we're doing.
我真不知道我们这是在干什么
You don't know?
你不知道
Why don't you have your wife drop by again?
你怎么不让你妻子再去公♥司♥造访一次
I'd love that. She came in with the kids.
我可真热烈欢迎呢 她带着孩子来的
Why did she give me that look on the way out?
那她离开时干嘛给我一个那样的眼神
Did you tell her something?
你是不是跟她说了什么
Do you two talk about me?
你们夫妻俩是不是谈论过我
I don't know why women do anything.
我根本不懂你们女人的任何行为
Why did you parade your ass in front of my door
你为什么又在出去约会前
on your way out to see another man?
到我办公室的门口搔首弄姿
I'm following your lead, Ted.
我只是照着你的行为做而已 泰德
You let Don terrify you into ignoring me and now you're here.
你给唐吓得一直视我不见 现在却登堂入室
Because I don't want anyone else to have you.
因为我不希望其他任何男人得到你
You should go.
你该走了
Peggy, I'm going to leave my wife.
佩奇 我要和我妻子离婚
Don't say that.
别这么说
I'm not that girl.
我不是那样的姑娘
I love you.
我爱你
Hello?
喂
I just got off the phone with Miss Porter's.
我刚跟波特中学那边通完电♥话♥
Sally's been suspended.
萨丽被停课了
What did she do?
她做什么了
She bought beer using the name "Beth Francis"
她买♥♥了啤酒 用的是巴斯·弗朗西斯这个假名
with a false ID she'd made.
她特意为此做了张假身份证
Kids do things, Betty.
孩子就这样 贝蒂
At least they didn't kick her out.
至少学校没把她开除
Henry's already in Albany.
亨利已经在奥尔巴尼了
I'm supposed to join him tomorrow.
我本来明天就要过去找他的
I know you're picking the boys up Thanksgiving Day,
我知道你会去接儿子们过感恩节
but could you go get her tomorrow?
但你能不能明天去接下萨丽
They're holding her in the infirmary.
他们把她关在医务室了
I don't want to have this conversation with my mother-in-law.
我不想和我婆婆说这件事
I can't, Betty. I have a big meeting.
我不行 贝蒂 我有个重要会议
She was drunk.
她喝醉了
And she got other girls drunk.
还把其他女生也灌醉了
I've done everything I can think to do,
我用尽一切我能想到的办法
everything my own mother did,
一切我妈曾用在我身上的办法
and it doesn't matter.
但都无济于事
The good is not beating the bad.
积极的举措无法抵抗消极的侵蚀
She obviously needs more than I can give her.
她需要的 我显然无法完全给予
Birdie, this isn't your fault.
亲爱的 这不是你的错
Don, she's from a broken home.
唐 她来自一个破裂的家庭
Pauline doesn't need to know.
宝琳不需要知道这件事
I'll come get them Thanksgiving morning
感恩节一早我会去接儿子们
and then I'll come get her.
然后再去接她
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
No.
不好
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Let's go to Hawaii.
我们去夏威夷吧
For work?
出差吗
For Christmas.
去过圣诞
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表