Once we're above the clouds, it's sunny as summer.
一旦冲上云霄 便是万里晴空
How long have you been doing this?
你开了多久了
Not now.
别打岔
There we go.
好了
You can relax now. We're leveled off.
你现在可以放松了 我们很平稳
I am relaxed.
我很放松
Sometimes when you're flying,
有时候你在飞行时
you think you're right side up, but you're really upside down.
会以为自己正面朝上 其实是颠倒着飞呢
Really?
真的吗
Got to watch your instruments.
要看好你的仪表盘
You don't want to take in the wonder of God's majesty?
你不想欣赏下上帝的伟大杰作吗
I like to read on planes. I don't like to talk.
我喜欢在飞机上阅读 不爱说话
But you're gonna talk to Henry Lammott.
可你得跟亨利·拉蒙特说话啊
I mean, you're the one that knows him.
就你了解他
Does it matter?
那有关系吗
No matter what I say,
无论我说什么
you're the guy who flew us up here in his own plane.
开着私人飞机载我们的始终是你
I guess that's true.
我想也是
I don't know if Joanie's awake.
我不知道琼妮有没有醒呢
I really don't need to see her.
我不一定要见她
You can just give Kevin my gift.
你只要把这礼物给凯文就行了
Hello.
你好
I really wasn't planning on dropping in.
我本来没打算登门造访
I just wanted to see if you were feeling better.
我只是想知道你是否好些了
The hospital wouldn't tell me anything
医院对我守口如瓶
because I'm not immediate family.
因为我不是直系家属
He's two years old. He'll play with the bow.
他才两岁大 估计会拿着蝴蝶结玩
Sit down. Have a snack.
请坐 吃点东西
No, that's all. Don't want to be away from the office too long.
不 不必了 不想离开公♥司♥太久
Although I left my overcoat on my chair,
虽然我把外套放椅子上了
so they know I'm there.
好让他们知道我在
Well, it's nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
He's adorable.
他真讨人喜欢
He's too young.
他太嫩了
I can tell you from experience
就我的经验告诉你
that younger men are not intimidated by powerful women.
年轻男人不害怕强势的女人
He's not interested. He saved your life.
他没那意思 他救了你的命
It was just a cyst on my ovary.
只是卵巢囊肿罢了
I would have been fine. He's worrying about his job.
我自己也能挺过来 他是担心他的工作而已
Well, why wouldn't he?
他担心不是正常的吗
It doesn't take away what he did.
那也不能抹杀他的所作所为
Honestly, Joan, every good deed is not part of a plan.
说真的 琼 无心之举才能凸显真性情
She left the teakettle on. It was mostly smoke.
她忘了关烧水壶 顶多冒了点烟而已
Can you get Henry Lammott on the phone?
能帮我接通亨利·拉蒙特的电♥话♥吗
I will, but Mr. Lammott already called for you.
好的 但是拉蒙特先生已经来过电♥话♥
Don and Ted thought it was best not to wait.
唐和泰德觉得还是先动身为好
Really? They went without me?
真的吗 他们甩下我先走了吗
Yes. Apparently it went very well.
是的 显然情况进展得很不错
Damn it, Clara. They went without me.
该死 克莱拉 他们甩下我先走了
Therefore, it did not go very well.
所以情况很糟糕
You do understand
你难道不明白
that your employment here is tied to me?
你能否保住工作和我是休戚相关的吗
And if things happen without me,
如果连我也被排除在外
they'll eventually happen without you.
那最后也没你什么事儿
Don't feel bad that you were taking care of your mother.
别因为照顾母亲的事情不开心
My mother can go to hell.
我妈妈可以下地狱了
Ted Chaough can fly her there.
泰德·赵可以开飞机送她去
Do you want me to get Mr. Lammott on the phone?
还要我接通拉蒙特的电♥话♥吗
Can you give me a minute?
能让我一个人待会儿吗
I'm here.
我来了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I think it's time to go home.
我想该回家了
Not yet.
现在还不行
I think this is over.
我想就到此结束吧
It's over when I say it's over.
我说结束才能结束
I had a dream that you crashed in that plane.
我昨晚梦见你飞机坠毁
But I'm back.
但我回来了
I dreamt I went to your funeral
我梦见我去参加你的葬礼
and Megan cried on my shoulder.
而梅根靠在我的肩上痛哭
Stop it. And then I went back to Arnold
别说了 后来我回去找阿诺德
and I made love to him and I said,
跟他做♥爱♥ 然后我说
"I've been away, but I'm home."
"我离去太久 但现已归家"
It means you missed me.
那说明你想我
No.
不
It means it's time to really go home.
那说明我真的该回归家庭了
This is over,
就到此结束吧
and not just this.
一切的一切
It's easy to give up something when you're satisfied.
人心满意足时容易放弃
It's easy to give up something when you're ashamed.
感到羞耻时也容易放弃
Please.
求你了
Let's go.
走吧
Burt Peterson's gone. That leaves me,
伯特·彼得森已经走人了 就只剩下我
Jim Torkelson, and Lawrence Harris.
吉姆·托克森和劳伦斯·哈里斯
You've got Roger, Pete, Ken, and Bob Benson.
你们还有罗杰 皮特 肯和鲍勃·本森
But you've got your creatives Peggy, Cecil, and Beanie.
但你们还有创意部的佩奇 希瑟和比尼
We lost Margie, Koch, and Steve Hagan.
我们则失去了玛吉 考克和史蒂夫·海根
I don't know who Peggy counts for, but we need Bob.
我不知道佩奇算哪一边的 但我们需要鲍勃
Bob's got to go. Last hired, first fired.
鲍勃必须走 最晚雇的 最先炒
Very well.
很好
But before I cross him off, let me remind you
但在我划掉他之前 我得提醒你们
that Bob has been very involved in Ken's accounts,
鲍勃参与了很多肯的业务
and with Ken servicing Detroit,
现在肯被派去了底特律
I don't know how long it'll take Lawrence to catch up.
我不知道劳伦斯还要多长时间才能熟悉情况
Fine, Lawrence is gone. Are we done here?
好吧 劳伦斯走人 好了吗
The secretarial staff?
接下来是秘书
And instead of being afraid,
我意识到与其担惊受怕
I realized I should just ask for a couple of weeks off.
不如借此机会请假几周
They write people out all the time.
他们不断砍掉一些角色
Or I could shoot in advance
或者我提前拍摄
and maybe we could go to Honolulu again.
这样我们也许能再去一次火奴鲁鲁
This time without business.
这次不谈生意
I just thought it would be fun to go on a trip,
我觉得去旅行会很有意思
the two of us for a bit without the kids.
就你和我 不带孩子
Peter.
皮特
They shot that poor Kennedy boy.
他们杀死了那个可怜的肯尼迪小子
That was years ago, Mother.
很多年前的事了 母亲
I just saw it on the television.
我刚从电视上看到的
It's 6:00 A.M.
现在是早上6点
You'll be late for school.
你上学要迟到了
Please just let me sleep.
行行好让我睡吧
I don't understand what's going on.
我真不明白是怎么回事
They're shooting everybody.
怎么总是有人被打死
Senator Kennedy then going off
肯尼迪议员随后离开
into the kitchen area to retire to his room for the evening,
前往厨房♥ 打算回到他的房♥间过夜
or at least for the next hour or so,
也可能是要再待几个小时
the crowd spreading around him, shaking hands,
人群不断向他聚拢 与他握手
clapping him on the back.
轻拍他后背
Then some shots ring out.
却突然响起了枪声
"CBS News" Cameraman James Wilson filming this.
CBS新闻的摄影师詹姆斯·威尔逊记录下了这一切
And the next picture you see is that of Senator Kennedy
接下来的画面就是肯尼迪议员
lying on the floor,
倒在地上
the crowd around him screaming,
他周围的人群惊声尖叫
unbelieving that such a thing could happen.
难以相信竟然会发生这样的事情
A score of hands beneath his back,
很多人伸手撑着他的背
beneath his head, trying to talk to him.
扶着他的头 想跟他说话
At this time it was understood
目前只知道
that Senator Kennedy was conscious,
肯尼迪议员已恢复意识
although it was not understood if he said anything at all.
但不确定他是否说了什么
Senator Kennedy now at Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles alive,
肯尼迪现在于洛杉矶的仁爱医院救治
we are understood, his heart beating.
据悉 他的心跳...
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表