I made a mistake. We'll do it tomorrow.
我错了 明晚一起吃
You don't have to make a federal case out of it.
你完全没必要这么小题大做
Why don't you get a legal pad
你何不弄个便签
and write down a bunch of excuses for the next week?
把下星期的借口都写下来
Because none of them mean anything to the boys.
你那些借口对孩子来说毫无意义
What about food, clothing, and shelter? Does that mean anything?
那吃的 穿的 住的呢 这些没意义吗
Remember what the minister said at Frank's funeral?
还记得牧师在弗兰克葬礼上说的话吗
"God can turn off the lights at any moment."
上帝随时可能熄灭生命之灯
You know where you're gonna be? The office.
你知道你的下场吗 死在办公室
This is temporary.
这一切只是暂时的
I just have to do this until--
我必须得这么做 直到
Until what?
直到什么
Until you are back where you were at the old firm?
直到你回到以前老公♥司♥的状态吗
Because things weren't so great then either.
因为那时候情况也不怎么样
So we've moved on
看来我们已经
from I'm working too much to something else.
从我工作太忙转移到别的话题上了
The problem is even when you do come home,
问题是即使你回到家
you're not here. You're obsessed.
你的心也不在这儿 你完全着迷了
And I can feel how disappointing this all is
我能感觉到跟工作上的奋斗相比
compared to your battles at work.
家里让你失望了
I'm not enjoying that.
我并不享受工作
How did we get to the point where you think
我们怎么会到现在这一步 你竟然以为
I don't want you to enjoy things?
我不希望你有享受之事呢
I know you like having a young copywrerer in your airplane.
我知道你喜欢飞机里坐着个年轻的文案
Come on, Pete was there, too.
拜托 皮特也去了的
I know you like facing Don Draper
我知道比起客户 你更喜欢
every morning more than the clients.
每天早上跟唐·德雷柏打交道
How was your day?
你今天如何
I just wish you liked being here more.
我只是希望你更喜欢待在家里
Could you get Mr. Campbell?
叫坎贝尔先生过来
Do you want to see him before the status meeting?
你想在例会前见他吗
Ugh, when's that? Now.
例会是什么时候 现在
And I also need to know if you're attending the Chevrolet dinner.
我还要知道你参不参加跟雪佛兰的晚餐
When's that? Tonight.
什么时候 今晚
Morning. May I speak with you?
早 我能跟你说句话吗
Does your friend still work at the Department of Defense?
你那个朋友还在国防部工作吗
No, he left for Union Carbide.
不 他去了联合碳化物公♥司♥
But he probably still has pull over there.
但他在那边应该还有人脉
What happened now?
又发生什么了
You must know plenty of people with kids getting deferments.
你一定知道很多人为孩子搞到了缓役
How are they doing that?
他们怎么做到的
They go to college.
孩子去上大学
Divinity school. Medical baloney.
神学院 医学院什么的
No, it's too late for that.
不 太迟了
I need someone who can really pull strings.
我需要权力很大的人
Well, aren't you having dinner with General Motors,
你不是要和通用汽车的人吃饭吗
one of the largest defense contractors in the world?
他们是最大的国防项目承包商之一
What are the politics of that?
他们怎么施加政♥治♥影响
I don't know, Don. I'm not on Chevy.
我不知道 唐 我不属于雪佛兰项目
Shall we?
我们走吧
That's not my fault.
那不是我的错
Don't worry. If I had Chevy
别担心 如果我要负责雪佛兰
I wouldn't be able to devote my full attention to Ocean Spray.
就没机会把精力全放在优鲜沛上
Cranberries? Cranberry cocktail.
蔓越橘吗 蔓越橘汁鸡尾酒
And they like us so much
他们很喜欢我们
they might even give us the blends.
说不定会把混合饮料也给我们
What about Sunkist? What about it?
新奇士怎么办 什么意思
It's orange juice.
新奇士是橙汁
Morning, everyone.
早安 各位
Did you know about Sunkist? What about it?
你知道新奇士吗 怎么了
Don told Harry to put together a media plan right away.
唐让哈里立刻制定媒体计划
Why didn't you tell us about that?
你怎么没告诉我们
Isn't this the meeting where I tell you?
我这不正想在例会上告诉你吗
Are we having this meeting?
例会开始了吗
Why didn't you tell us you were presenting to Ocean Spray?
你为什么不告诉我们你们要为优鲜沛做展示
There's been a series of memos.
备忘录上一直有写
Didn't you wonder where everybody was?
你就不好奇大家都在干什么吗
We can't present to both. Which one is bigger?
我们不能两家都做展示 哪个单子大点
They're about the same. Three million.
差不多 都是三百万
We've already spent $5,000 on Ocean Spray.
我们已经在优鲜沛上花了5千美元
What about our trip to California?
我们还去过加州呢
Was it $5,000?
花了5千吗
I have a lot of receipts. I haven't figured it out yet.
我有很多收据 我还没来得及算
Why don't you join this company and read a memo once in a while?
你能不能做好公♥司♥一份子 没事读读备忘录
Maybe they're not a conflict.
也许他们并不冲突
We don't have either yet.
我们一家都没拿下呢
I really didn't know.
我真不知道
I warned you about the memos, Ted.
我警告过你关于备忘录的事 泰德
The more you send, the less they get read.
你写的越多 他们读的越少
Imagine if every time Ginger Rogers jumped in the air,
想象一下每次金吉·罗杰斯跳到空中
Fred Astaire punched her in the face.
弗莱德·艾斯特尔都一拳打到她脸上
Why are you taking this to heart?
你为何如此在意
Because it's directed at me. Can you not see that?
因为这完全是针对我的 你看不出来吗
So what? You know we'll end up with just one juice.
那又怎样 你知道我们只能选一家果汁
I don't want his juice. I want my juice.
我不想要他的果汁 我要我的
It's all your juice.
所有果汁都是你的
Tell him that.
你倒对他说啊
Michigan's in the Big 10.
密歇根属于十大联盟
Ron Kutchinski just ran the fastest half mile in the world.
罗恩·克钦斯基在半英里跑中排名第一
He's going to the Olympics.
他会参加奥♥运♥会
You're selling yourself short.
你小瞧自己了
I'm telling you, they would be lucky to have you.
我告诉你 有你是他们的幸运
I got it.
我来
Look at this. Got a couple of high fashion models.
瞧瞧 两位时髦模特
Aren't you a gentleman?
你真是绅士
Hey. Hello.
你们好 你好
Youse two don't know each other.
你们都不认识对方
These are my two favorite people.
这是我最喜欢的两个人
Mitchell Rosen, 16A, I'd like you to meet
米奇·罗森 16层A 我为你引见
Sally Draper, 17B and all points north.
萨丽·德雷柏 17层B朝北
I'm Julie. I'm crashing at Sally's.
我是朱莉 今晚在萨丽家住
Cool.
真好
They were supposed to leave a key for me. I lost mine.
他们应该给我留了钥匙 我的丢了
Nobody said nothing to me, but that don't mean nothing.
没人给我说过 但没关系
We were going to go out for dinner tonight.
我们今晚准备出去吃饭
What's good around here? His mother's cooking.
哪家菜做得好 他妈妈做得好
Around here it's just old people.
这附近只有老人
Are you a musician?
你是音乐家吗
'Cause you look like one.
因为你看起来像
Who?
像谁
I don't see it. I'll let you in.
我没找到 我带你进去
Oh, good day to you, Mrs. Rosen. Hello.
您好 罗森太太 你好
Mitchell, did you get a cab?
米奇 你叫出租车了吗
I was waiting for you. You're unbelievable.
我在等你 你真是令人难以置信
I got it, Mrs. Rosen. Do you know Sally and...?
我来 罗森太太 你认识萨丽和...
I'm Julie. I'm sorry, girls, we're in a bit of a rush.
我是朱莉 抱歉 姑娘们 我们赶时间
I'll get you a cab lickety-split.
我马上给你叫出租车
Bring them right back.
用完还回来
You're living with Mark Lindsay.
你简直跟帅音乐家马克·林赛住一起
I don't live here.
我不住这里
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I said I'd meet you at La Grenouille.
我说过在青蛙法式餐厅见
Dorothy, you must let me manage your calendar.
多萝茜 你一定要让我帮你管理日程安排
I'm not standing in the hallway.
我可不要一直站在走廊
Come in.
进来吧
You get ready, Mr. Campbell. I'll entertain her.
你去准备吧 坎贝尔先生 我陪着她
Actually, Manolo I'd like my mother to myself this evening.
曼努诺 实际上今晚我想和母亲独处
Very well. Good night, my sweet.
当然 晚安 我的甜心
Must he?
他一定要走吗
He has other plans, Mother.
他有别的安排了 妈妈
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表