when they need you?
在他们最需要你的时候
No.
不
I don't think I ever wanted to be the man who loves children.
我从没想过当一个爱孩子的人
But from the moment they're born...
但从他们出生以后
that baby comes out
宝宝一出世
and you act proud and excited
你表现得很自豪很兴奋
and hand out cigars...
给人发烟庆祝
but you don't feel anything.
但你就是毫无感觉
Especially if you had a difficult childhood.
尤其是 如果你的童年很艰辛的话
You want to love them, but you don't.
你想爱他们 但就是做不到
And the fact that you're...
而当你努力地
faking that feeling
装出那种感觉
makes you wonder
让你不禁好奇
if your own father had the same problem.
你的父亲是否也有相同的困扰
Then one day they get older...
然而随着他们一天天长大
and you see them do something...
你会看到他们做一些事情
and you feel...
就会感受到
that feeling that you were pretending to have.
那种 你曾经假装拥有的感觉
And it feels like your heart is going to explode.
你会感觉心都要爆♥炸♥了一般
That was faster than I expected.
比我预计的要快啊
Are things calmer out there?
外面平静一些了吗
Well, then...
那就
have a good night.
晚安吧
You need to go to sleep. I can't.
你该睡觉了 我睡不着
So why can't you sleep?
为什么睡不着
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Don't make me sorry for taking you to the movies.
别让我后悔带你去看电影
No.
不是
I just keep thinking...
我一直在想
what if somebody shoots Henry?
要是有人枪杀了亨利该怎么办
No one's gonna do that.
不会有人这样做的
But they could. But they won't.
但有可能 不会的
Henry's not that important.
亨利不是什么重要的大人物
Go to sleep.
睡吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表