Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Because I want you to pay attention.
我希望你能集中注意力听
This is the beginning of something.
接下来是一个伟大创意描述的开始
Do you have time to improve your life?
你有时间去改善生活吗
Do you have precisely 30 seconds for a word from Accutron watches?
你有30秒时间来了解一下阿克特隆电子表吗
The watch appears bottom third.
此表长相平平
The second hand moves with a fluid sweep
秒针转动时呈流线体
and above it--"Accutron Time."
上面写着"阿克特隆时间"
You go into a business meeting.
假设你出席一个商业会议
Is there food in your teeth? Ashes on your tie?
你的牙上是否粘着食物 领带上是否有灰尘
And you've got nothing to say.
你在会上无话可说
The meeting is boring, but you can't be.
会议可以无聊 但你不可以
But you're wearing an Accutron.
不过你戴着阿克特隆手表
This watch makes you interesting.
那块表会让你显得有趣
It's a boardroom. It's black and white.
背景是会议室 黑白片
We hear light traffic. No talking.
能依稀听到车辆的声音 没有说话声
We just see our man, you,
我们看见了主角 也就是你
late 20s, shaggy with a youthful cowlick,
近30岁 留着彰显年轻的蓬乱鬈发
but in a suit and tie.
却身着正装
This is a businessman
一看就是个生意人
staring at his watch as muffled conversation swirls around him.
正盯着自己的表 任由周围被谈话声席卷
Now we just hear the electronic hum.
接下来我们听到电子的嗡嗡声
He stands up and the faces come into view.
他站了起来 其他面孔进入镜头
A couple of white haired men
几个白发男人
and a contemporary who looks like Steve McQueen.
和一个酷似影星史提夫·麦昆的当代人
You shake hands and "Steve McQueen" gets a look at your watch.
你们互相握手 史提夫·麦昆看了一眼你的表
We hear the first words.
此刻终于有了声音
"Is that Swiss?"
"那是瑞士产的吗"
Now we're in color
然后切换成彩色背景
and it's a little interview for the two of them
他们二人略微交谈
while the other men look,
另一位看着
outlining the benefits of this watch.
突显这块表带来的好处
It is Swiss. It is accurate.
确实是瑞士的 它非常精准
It is the height of design and technology.
集最精美的设计和最尖端的科技于一身
"Accutron. It's not a timepiece.
"阿克特隆 不仅仅是计时器
It's a conversation piece."
更是话题王"
Wow, Freddy.
哇 弗雷迪
That's a home run.
简直是全垒打
Actually, it's kind of an end run.
其实 更像是端线外侧迂回进攻
That is not what I expected.
跟我预计得完全不一样
There's a nice way to say that
你原本可以说得很动听的
and there's the way you just said it.
却偏偏说出这种带贬义的话
Well, it's really good.
真是精彩
They're going to resist that black and white thing.
他们会反对黑白片的部分
Yeah, but nobody's done it.
确实 但没人那样做过
Not that I know of.
至少据我所知没有
"Accutron, it's time for a conversation."
"阿克特隆 为您创造谈话机会"
It's not as dramatic and it hides the benefit.
那样戏剧性不够强 也显示不出它的优点
I don't know. It sounds more elegant to me.
我也说不清 就是觉得更文雅一些
Yes?
什么事
You wanted me to tell you
你之前让我
when it was five minutes until the status meeting.
在例会前5分钟提醒你
Thank you, Shirley.
谢谢 雪莉
So, I'll see you next week.
我们下周见
I'm gonna have another cup of coffee.
我要再喝杯咖啡
You really put the "free" in freelancer, don't you?
作为自♥由♥撰稿人 你可真会享用免费的东西
Hello?
喂
Hello, daddy.
你好 爸爸
How are you, honey?
你好吗 宝贝
I'm well.
我很好
I thought I'd catch you before you went to the office.
我估摸着在你上班前能联♥系♥到你
Right.
是啊
I'd like to have brunch Sunday morning.
我想约你周日早晨一起吃早午餐
Sure. That'd be nice.
好啊 当然可以
I'll bring vodka. We'll have bloody marys.
我会带伏特加来的 一起喝血腥玛丽
No, in a restaurant.
不 是去餐厅吃
How about the plaza? They have vodka.
广场餐厅如何 那里也有伏特加
It'll just be me.
只有我一个人来
Sounds touching.
真令人感动
10:30. Bye-bye.
10点半 拜拜
Bye, honey.
再见 宝贝
I feel like we really got somewhere last night.
我觉得我们昨晚真的共赴巫山了吧
Hello, Dawn. Gentlemen.
你好 唐恩 先生们
The team is here.
大家都到了
Fire when ready.
准备好了就进来吧
How long is this meeting?
要开多久的会
That depends on you, doesn't it?
那得看你们了 不是吗
Who do we have here?
都有谁
Gladys Knight and The Pips?
奈特和她的种子合唱团吗
That's very hip, Lou.
你很时髦嘛 卢
Should I get the door, Lou?
要关门吗 卢
Yes, nurse.
是的 护士小姐
So, how is everybody today?
大家都好吗
Ready for your routine checkup?
准备好例行身体♥检♥查了吗
Just open your mouths and say "Ahh."
张开嘴 说"啊"
Gentlemen.
先生们
And you do not have the weekend!
你们周末也得给我加班
I can come back.
我可以过会儿再来
No. Clara, can I get a buttered roll, please, from the lobby?
不 克莱拉 帮我从大堂拿个奶油卷
Yes, of course.
好的
Come on in.
进来吧
What are you holding?
你拿着什么
It's Avon. You said you wanted to see me.
关于雅芳的文件 你说你想见我
How many accounts do I have?
我有多少客户
Well, it's all of them.
都在这儿了
It feels like more.
我觉得该有更多
I'm walking into this office every day
我每天走进这间办公室
and I barely get ahead of things
但我这边的工作基本都无法展开
before I get Bob from Detroit around noon
一直要等到中午鲍勃从底特律向我汇报
and Pete from LA around 2:00.
再到下午2点听皮特的汇报
Is this Avon related,
这和雅芳相关吗
or did you just need someone to hand you a tissue?
还是说你只是想找个人来安慰你
I have no real help
我根本没有帮手
except Torkelson, who's Cutler's guy.
除了托克森 他还是卡特勒的人
And I think he's making Clara nightly.
他估计和克莱拉有一腿
That's juicy.
真是个猛料
He can have her.
他可以享用她
The point is Butler Footwear just hired a new head of marketing
重点是 巴特勒鞋业新雇了一名市场部主管
and if I meet with him, it's a demotion.
如果我去见他 那就是降级
You're head of accounts. He'll think he's important.
你是业务部主管 会让他觉得自己很重要的
That's what it looks like to him.
那是对他而言
But to Charles Butler Jr.,
但小查尔斯·巴特勒
it looks like I'm only as important as his head of marketing.
会觉得我和他的市场部主管是一个级别的
If I have no underlings, I'm useless.
要是没有下属 我就废了
Have Roger or Cutler meet with him.
让罗杰或者卡特勒去见他
That's two dumb ideas. You're not listening to me.
那两个主意都很蠢 你根本没用心听
This is a hierarchy. Do you understand that?
事关等级制度 你明白吗
Tell him I couldn't make it at the last minute.
就跟他说我临时有事去不了了
I'm having dinner with Jerry Lewis or GM or somebody.
说我和杰瑞·刘易斯或通用汽车公♥司♥的人约了晚饭
No, don't mention other clients.
算了 别提其他客户
Certainly.
我当然不会
I appreciate your confidence in me.
真是太感谢你这么"信任"我了
Make him go away.
把他打发走
I have your roll and I have Bob Benson on the line.
奶油卷准备好了 鲍勃·本森在线找您
You see this? I don't have time to take a crap.
瞧见没 我可没时间面对糟心的事
And last but not least,
最后 同样很重要的一项
any news from the Motor City?
汽车城那边有消息吗
Chevy XP collateral is scheduled to go to press Monday.
雪佛兰XP下周一会向媒体公开
Hallelujah.
真好
But we don't have approved copy.
但我们还没有定稿
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表