that lays a trap and has her husband walk right into it.
设好小圈套 让丈夫乖乖钻进去的妻子
Okay, first of all, Arlene,
好了 首先 艾琳
you know, she plays Penelope Aldridge.
她扮演的是佩内洛普·埃德里奇
She basically owns "Berkshire Falls."
她是《伯克希尔瀑布》这部剧的绝对主角
She's married to Mel the head writer
她老公梅尔是那剧的编剧组组长
and they want to have dinner with us.
他们想约我们一起吃饭
Does it get worse?
还有更糟糕的消息吗
Well, my storyline is getting more developed
我那条故事线得到了更充分的挖掘
and that means
那意味着
I'm gonna have a series of love scenes.
我将要拍一些爱情戏
With whom? With Rod Holly.
和谁一起 和罗德·霍利
He plays Rafe Jackson. He's Arlene's nephew.
他演的是拉夫·杰克逊 他是艾琳的侄子
Megan, I don't care.
梅根 我不在乎
What's a "Love scene" consist of?
"爱情戏"具体指的是什么
It's just kissing and hugging.
就是亲吻和拥抱
It's TV.
那毕竟是电视剧
We can't really do anything.
我们也不能拍过火的东西
What am I supposed to say?
我能怎么说呢
That you trust me.
就说你信任我
and that you know it's part of my job.
说你知道那是我的工作需要
And maybe that it was bound to happen if things went well.
或许如果我发展顺利 那是必然会发生的事
Keep going. I'm dying to hear what I say next.
继续说 我很想知道我接下来会说出什么
Should I have hidden it from you?
难道我该瞒着你才好吗
I don't know, Megan. I need to think about it.
我不知道 梅根 我得好好想想
Look, I know I wouldn't like it,
听着 我知道换做我也不会高兴
but I'd look on the bright side.
但我会向好的一面看
Okay, I guess if I wasn't your husband,
好吧 我想如果我不是你丈夫
I would be happy for you.
我也会为你感到高兴的
It does mean they like you.
那确实意味着他们喜欢你
Do you like me?
那你喜欢我吗
Honey, I can tolerate this,
亲爱的 我可以尽量忍♥受这事
but I can't encourage it.
但我不会鼓励和提倡
You're perfect.
你太好了
And honestly, Ed,
说真的 埃德
it's not just Ken who's been losing sleep about this.
不仅是肯为此夜不能寐
I mean, last week when half of Colombia
我是说 上周几乎半个哥伦比亚的人
got into your lobby--
都涌进你的大厅了
It was 15 people.
那只有15个人
Look, you've been in the news every other day
听着 你几乎每隔几天就会上一次新闻
and a couple of articles placed in business journals
商业杂♥志♥上的几篇文章
are not going to make that stop.
可没法阻止那个
They acted like they were storming the Bastille.
他们搞得就像在攻占巴士底狱一样
This is their country, too.
这也是他们的国家
What exactly is your point?
你到底想说什么
Pierre.
皮埃尔
A one-hour prime-time TV special sponsored by Dow,
由陶氏化学赞助的黄金时段一小时电视特别节目
starring Joe Namath and 15 or so of his best friends
由乔·纳曼斯和他大约15个好友主演
putting on a show drawing from America's most beloved musicals.
演一出美国人最爱的音乐剧
"Broadway Joe on Broadway."
《百老汇乔登上百老汇》
Joe Namath sings?
乔·纳曼斯会唱歌♥吗
Don't you want to watch it just to find out?
你不想看那节目 亲自得出结论吗
And who are his "Friends"?
他的"朋友们"又指谁呢
I have access to the greatest talent available.
我可以请到最具才华的演艺界人士
There'll be sex appeal. Joey Heatherton, for example.
他们一定会性感撩人 比如乔依·海瑟顿
Pipes, Julie Andrews. And punch.
朱莉·安德斯 以及鸡尾酒
How about John Wayne in a sketch version of "Camelot"?
不如让约翰·韦恩来一出素描版的《圣城》吧
We're mostly household products.
我们卖♥♥的大多是家居用品
Women don't like football.
女人都不爱橄榄球的
Have you ever asked them about Joe Namath?
你有问过她们对乔·纳曼斯的看法吗
Forget demographics.
忘记人口统计学数据吧
How would you like Dow to be responsible for making people smile?
你觉得让陶氏化学为人们带来欢笑如何
And is there anything that makes people smile
世上还有什么比百老汇和橄榄球
more than Broadway and football?
更能让人欢笑吗
"Yankee Doodle Dandy" and the Notre Dame fight song
《胜利之歌♥》和圣母大学战歌♥
playing at the same time.
同时播放
** I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy... *
*我是一个美国人
* Yankee Doddle, do or die... * Okay, okay.
*美国人 死战到底* 好了
Kenny, did you tell them I went to Notre Dame?
肯尼 你告诉他们我上过圣母大学吗
No, I told them about Joey Heatherton.
没有 我对他们说过乔依·海瑟顿
So it's tailor-made for us?
所以那是为我们量身定做的吗
What's our commitment?
我们能得到什么
Well, you'd be a corner tenant.
你们将可以插播广♥告♥
There's six minutes of commercials in the hour,
1小时中有6分钟广♥告♥时间
you'd get three and then two 10-second billboards
你还能得到30秒和20秒的广♥告♥牌
at the beginning and end of the show.
分别在节目开头和结尾
"Brought to you by Dow Chemical,
"本节目由陶氏化学赞助播出
family products for the American family."
家族产品造福全美家庭"
Just imagine Joe Namath in a straw hat.
想象一下戴着草帽的乔·纳曼斯
I'm sorry to bother you, Scarlett,
抱歉打扰 斯嘉丽
but is Mr. Crane in?
克雷恩先生在吗
Okay.
好的
No, he's in a meeting.
不 他在与人会面
Is there something I can help you with?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Well, if he's expecting any special guests,
如果有贵客将来拜访他
you should let us know
你该让我们知道
because he had someone come yesterday and you weren't here.
因为昨天有人来你就不在
I must have been in the ladies' room.
我一定是去洗手间了
No, and it's strange because you didn't leave until 6:47.
不在 奇怪的是你6:47分才离开
Oh, Joan, it's Clara's birthday today
琼 今天是克莱拉的生日
and I tried to go at lunch, but I got stuck at my desk.
我想午餐时去买♥♥ 但工作太忙
So I left Mr. Crane on his own
所以我留下克雷恩先生
while I attended to this company business.
然后去忙这件公事
We got her a Givenchy scarf from Gimbels.
我们在金贝尔斯商店给她买♥♥了纪梵希围巾
I have the card here for you to sign.
我这里有要你签名的卡片
But you never came back and you had Dawn punch your time card.
但你没回公♥司♥ 而且让唐恩帮你打卡
No, Dawn and I were working together.
不 唐恩和我一起工作
But we were all over the place.
但我们到处跑
But mostly in accounting.
主要待在财务部
Thank you for clearing that up.
谢谢你澄清
Dawn.
唐恩
Have you spoken to Scarlett this morning?
你今早和斯嘉丽说过话吗
We're missing the big hole punch
我们的打孔机不见了
and I think you were the last one to see her.
我想你是最后一个见过她的人
The hole punch is in the creative lounge.
打孔机在创意人员休息室
Dawn, Scarlett told me everything.
唐恩 斯嘉丽告诉了我一切
Scarlett, you're fired.
斯嘉丽 你被炒了
Joan, please. It won't happen again.
琼 拜托 不会再次发生了
Not here it won't. Go get your things.
在这里当然不会 收拾你的东西
Dawn, could you get Stan in here before the partners meeting?
唐恩 叫斯坦在合伙人会议前来一趟
I'll deal with you later.
我一会儿再收拾你
Girls do it all the time.
姑娘们都这么做
Just go before you really embarrass yourself.
你快走吧 别搞得更加难堪
I hope you realize this means now you're on Ed's radar.
我希望你明白 现在埃德会关注你
So will I be invited to Sunday dinner?
我会被邀请参加周日宴会吗
Something like that.
差不多
I don't know where you're going,
我不知道你要去哪
but I want you to bring back champagne.
但我希望你带香槟回来
Oh, Harry, I'm not coming back.
哈里 我不会回来了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Joan, you owe Scarlett an apology.
琼 你该对斯嘉丽道歉
Harry, please don't involve yourself in this.
哈里 别掺和这事
I'm tired of your petty dictatorship.
我受够了你的小心眼独♥裁♥
So whatever capital crime or treason she committed,
不管她犯了死罪还是叛国罪
she's in my department.
她都属于我的部门
I didn't realize you were that attached to Scarlett.
我不知道你和斯嘉丽这么亲
We're not attached. We are attached!
我们不亲 我们很亲
I have something more impornt to do.
我还有更重要的事要做
I would hope you do, too.
我希望你也是
Scarlett, do whatever you think is best.
斯嘉丽 你觉得怎样最好就怎么做
You are to do whatever I think is best.
我觉得怎样最好的 你才该照做
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表