好 好 好
Remember the last time this bed was covered in furs?
还记得上次这床铺满皮衣的时候吗
We rolled around all over them.
我们在上面翻云覆雨
What are you doing? I don't know.
你这是想干什么 不知道
You look great.
你看上去真美
It would be soothing.
"安慰"我下也好
Soothe yourself.
自己"安慰"去吧
I'm gonna clean up.
我要去收拾了
Jonesy.
乔纳西
Mr. Draper, are you all right?
德雷柏先生 你还好吗
He's not feeling well. Hey, Jonesy.
他现在糟得很 嘿 乔纳西
Jonesy, what did you see?
乔纳西 你看见什么了
I didn't see nothing, Mr. Draper.
我什么也没看见 德雷柏先生
No, no, when you died, what did you see?
不 你死那一刹那 看到什么了
Don, let's get you upstairs. Wait, I want to know.
唐 还是先上楼吧 等等 我想知道
I want to know.
我想知道
What did you see when you died?
你死时看见什么了
I don't know. Doc said I wasn't really dead.
说不清 医生说我其实没死
I saw it. You were dead. He died right there.
我亲眼看见的 你死过去了 就在那
What did you see?
你看见什么了
I don't like to think about it.
我不想聊这个话题
You must have seen something. I guess there was a light.
肯定看见什么了 应该有一道光吧
Was it like hot, tropical sunshine?
是不是那种炽热的热带阳光
I don't know. Did you hear the ocean?
我不知道 听到海浪声了没
Mr. Draper, you should go upstairs.
德雷柏先生 先回房♥休息吧
Is he all right? He'll be fine.
他还好吧 会没事的
Excuse me. Yeah?
打扰一下 什么事
Is that St. Mark's Place? Yup.
这是圣马克街吗 是的
I'm sorry, I'm looking for someone.
不好意思 我在找一个人
A girl.
一个姑娘
Which one? This one.
哪一个 这个
There's lots of chicks that come in and out of here.
这儿来来往往的可都是姑娘啊
I've been in the buildings across the street.
我已经在对面的那些楼里问过了
Are you sure you haven't seen her?
你确定没见过她吗
Look, lady, it's cold as a witch's tit. We're going inside.
听着女士 外面冻死了 我们要进去了
May I?
我能进去吗
Door's always open, man.
门一直是开着的
Hey, I got the pork butt
我搞来些梅花肉
and I lifted a bunch of onions.
还找来一些洋葱
Sandy?
桑迪
Sandy?
桑迪
Oh, I'm sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 不好意思
I'm sorry to bother you again,
不好意思又来打扰你
but this violin, this belongs to the girl i was talking about.
这小提琴 是我刚说的那姑娘的
Are you sure you haven't seen her?
你们确定没见过她吗
Look, lady,
听着 女士
I don't want to have to lay the regular rap on you,
我不想像通常那样态度恶劣地吼你走
but I am exhausted from telling people like you
但我已经厌倦了不停向你这样的人说
I haven't seen people like her. But she was here.
我没见过你们要找的姑娘 但她来过这儿
I haven't seen your daughter.
我没见过你女儿
She's not my daughter.
她不是我女儿
So, what are you, some kind of social worker?
那你是干什么的 社工吗
Her violin teacher?
她小提琴老师
Shit. What's her name?
该死 她叫什么
Sandy.
桑迪
Hey, anybody seen Sandy?
有谁见过个叫桑迪的吗
Do you know how to make goulash?
你知道怎么做炖肉吗
'Cause I've got pork butt, two onions, and lentils
我手头有些梅花肉 两个洋葱和一些扁豆
which I think is what's in it.
我觉得炖肉里应该需要这些材料
Hey, Moon, turn around.
穆恩 转过身去
And paprika. I know that's in it.
辣椒粉 我知道里面肯定有这个的
Well, for one thing, you'll need a pot.
首先 你们需要找个锅
We got a pot.
锅我们有
You'll have to wash it out.
你得先把锅洗干净
There's no water.
我们这没有水
Really?
真的吗
We used to use the hose at the Episcopal church,
之前我们一直在用圣公会教堂的水管
but now the pipes are frozen.
不过现在水管已经冻住了
It was great here all summer. It was hot.
夏天时一切都好 天气很热
So much rather be hot than cold.
宁愿热点 也别这么冷
I'll go on the roof and get a chunk of snow.
我去屋顶弄块雪来
Oh, you'll get sick. We do it all the time.
会吃出病来的 我们一直就这么吃
My mom makes great goulash.
我妈做的炖肉才叫棒
Where are you from? Everywhere.
你们都是哪里人 天南地北
Hold on.
等下
I think there's an army knife by the bed.
床头应该有把军刀
Hello?
有人吗
Your mother still here?
你妈还没走吗
No. She left.
没 她走了
I'm just waiting for them to wrap up the deli.
我只是在等他们打包熟食呢
Where's Skeezix?
"史克西"跑哪去了
Brooks took him bike riding.
布鲁克斯带他去骑车了
It's kind of cold out there.
现在外面可够冷的啊
He can't tell the difference.
他这年纪分辨不出来的
The other day he walked in singing
有一天他哼着小曲走进来
and I looked and his nose was bleeding.
我就瞧见 他鼻子在流血
He didn't know how he did it.
他都不知道是怎么弄的
So he's tough.
那小子挺强悍
Listen, I want you to have something.
听着 我想给你一样东西
This was your grandmother's.
这原本是你奶奶的
My dad brought it back for her.
我父亲带回来给她的
He went everywhere.
他可是周游世界
What is it? It's water from the River Jordan.
这是什么 一瓶取自约旦河的河水
I was baptized with it. So were you.
我就是用这水受洗的 你也是
We would have used it on Ellery, but I guess she forgot.
埃勒里受洗时原本也要用 不过应该是忘了
Hope she didn't put her teeth in it.
你奶奶最好没把假牙泡在里面
Well, thank you. It's lovely.
谢谢你 太有心了
Did Nana Mimsy leave me anything else?
米姆茜奶奶有留给我别的东西吗
I'm afraid she left everything to the zoo.
恐怕她把一切都贡献给动物园了
She's making them name the animals.
她还让他们给动物起名儿呢
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
That doesn't seem funny to me.
我觉得这一点都不好笑
It does to me.
我倒觉得挺搞笑的
Her will looked like the manifest from Noah's ark.
她的遗嘱就像诺亚方舟的旅客名单
Well, it's different for you.
你不一样啊
Brooks didn't start off where you did.
布鲁克斯没有你这样的身家
He'll get there. Oh, I know he will.
他有朝一日会出头的 我知道他会的
It's just that there's--
只是有个
well, Daddy, there's this opportunity.
爸爸 眼下有个机遇
I don't know, I--
我不知道 我
I told Nana about it,
我跟奶奶提起过
but obviously she didn't understand.
不过显然她不懂
Were you this specific?
能再说明白点吗
Daddy, don't.
爸 别抽了
It's not good for you.
对你身体不好
I worry.
我担心呢
Refrigeration.
冷藏车
It's the wave of the future, Daddy.
那将成为未来的趋势 爸爸
They can transport fruit all the way from California
人们可以把水果千里迢迢从加州运来
in just four days and it doesn't go bad.
仅需4天 而且不会坏
Some of these trucks can carry 20 tons.
有些车能装20吨♥货物
And, of course, you're buying the technology
当然你要买♥♥的是冷藏车的
for the refrigerated trucks,
冷藏技术
so it doesn't matter what they get used for.
而不局限于它的用途
It's really not Brooks' problem.
那不是布鲁克斯需要担心的问题
Well, I guess you should have Brooks talk to me about it.
我觉得你该让布鲁克自己来跟我谈这事儿
Of course.
当然会啦
I know he'd like to make it on his own, but--
我知道他想靠自己的努力成功 但是
I'd have to see something on paper.
我得看到详细的文件提案
Oh, he's got that, believe me.
相信我 他都有
Well, good.
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表