That means no more surprises, Don.
就是说别再搞任何意外了 唐
You're right. I apologize.
你说得对 我很抱歉
But it's a great account.
但这是个大客户
Can we celebrate now?
现在我们可以庆祝了吧
I think Peggy should be on it.
我觉得应该让佩奇跟这个案子
She has, you know, juice experience now.
她现在也算有 果汁广♥告♥方面的经验了
That makes sense.
你说得有道理
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
Getting ready to do a little hunting.
做好打猎的准备
What's going on? Mr. Cooper wants to see you.
到底什么事 库珀先生想见你
Let's find out.
我这就去一探究竟
That's a .22.
那是点22口径的枪
It's not good for anything but squirrels, you know.
其实除了松鼠什么都打不到
Would you ever leave New York, Annie Oakley?
你离开过纽约吗 安妮·奥克利
Hello, Pete. Hello, Bob.
你好 皮特 你好 鲍勃
Kenny, how are you feeling?
肯尼 感觉如何
Better than I am right now.
他现在的感觉可比我好
Have a seat.
坐吧
Well, shiver me timbers.
吓老子一跳[海盗用语]
I'd laugh, but it hurts like a son of a bitch.
我挺想笑 可我疼得要命
For obvious reasons, Ken is withdrawing from handling Chevy.
出于显而易见的原因 肯要退出雪佛兰案子
You sure you want to do this?
你确定你要这么做吗
I'm positive.
我确定
Kenny, you know, I once had a client
肯尼 我曾有个客户
cup my wife's breast.
摸了我老婆的胸
Lee Garner, Jr. made me hold his balls.
小李·加勒还让我摸过他的蛋
Well, I'm not resigning Chevy.
我不是退出雪佛兰的案子
I just can't be on the ground there anymore.
我只是没办法去客户方现场跟进了
Pete and I have already discussed it,
我已经跟皮特商量过了
and I will stay on the business in New York. They'll want that.
我会在纽约继续跟进 他们亦希望如此
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't reluctant.
我如果说自己没有丝毫为难 定是在撒谎
But I know Ken would do the same for me.
不过我知道肯也会为我这么做的
Crocodile tears. How quaint.
鳄鱼的眼泪 真稀奇
Look, I know everyone's worried,
我知道大家都很担心
but Bob's going to be a big help with the transition.
不过鲍勃会在交接期鼎力相助
Anything I can do.
我定当效犬马之劳
In all deference to the weeks
就鲍勃花了几周时间
Bob spent trying to develop ties with Chevy,
试图跟雪佛兰发展关系的情况看
I think it's best if I bring in my own team.
我认为我最好还是带上自己的人
That's a dumb idea.
这主意很蠢
Any continuity preserves the belief
原班人马好让客户坚信
that service has not changed.
我们的服务并未改变
It's nothing about Bob in particular,
我不是有意针对鲍勃
but isn't it better to create the belief
不过让客户坚信服务质量
that service has improved?
提升了岂不是更好
Pete, you're going to need to know
皮特 你得知道
where the landmines are buried.
客户的雷区在哪
I'd listen to the cyclops, Pete.
换做我就会听"独眼巨人"的 皮特
I think maybe I'm keeping you from discussing this freely.
我想或许我在这儿 你们不方便说话
I understand Pete's objections,
我理解皮特刚刚反对我的加入
but I will do whatever is decided.
不过不管结果怎样 我都接受
Pete, there's nothing to discuss.
皮特 没什么好讨论的
I like Bob, Chevy likes Bob.
我喜欢鲍勃 雪佛兰那边也喜欢鲍勃
And if you don't like Bob,
如果你不喜欢鲍勃
we can find someone who does.
我们可以找个喜欢他的人代替你
Of course.
当然了
By the way, thank you,
顺便说一句 谢谢你们
all of you, for having this trust in me.
谢谢你们所有人 如此信任我
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
I don't want to work with you.
我不想和你共事
I don't want to stay in a hotel with you.
我不想和你同住一家宾馆
You're sick. Why would you say that?
你是病态的 你为何这么说
So you didn't profess your love to me?
你敢说你之前没有向我示爱吗
Only my admiration, which is waning quickly.
我只是表达仰慕 而那份仰慕正急速减退
This is not about my own interests. I care about Chevy.
这与我的个人利益无关 我很重视雪佛兰
You should watch what you say to people.
你该注意一下自己说出来的话
Is that right?
是吗
Congratulations.
恭喜了
Can you believe this guy?
你是不是也觉得这家伙难以置信
So? So what?
怎么样 什么怎么样
Can I have one?
能给我来一根吗
Are you anxious?
你紧张吗
I expect you to sail through this interview.
我希望你能顺利通过这次面试
Jeez, I wasn't nervous about it a minute ago.
天啊 你不说我本来一点都不紧张
I hope it doesn't ruin it that I'm excited for you.
我希望你别失败 让我空欢喜一场
When I was in 10th grade, my friend Annie left--
我读10年级时 我朋友安妮离开
To go to Rosemary Hall. I know, you told me.
去读罗斯玛丽女校了 我知道的 你说过的
Did I tell you she hated her mother?
我有告诉你她恨自己的母亲吗
Good for her.
真有她的
Is it about getting away from boys?
你是为了离男孩子们远些吗
If I say yes, will you stop asking?
如果我说是的 你能别再问了吗
I'm proposing some reasons
我只是在猜测可能的原因
because you aren't being very forthcoming.
因为你不愿意主动说出来
Sally, I can turn this car around.
萨丽 你再这样我就掉头回去了
I want to be a grown-up,
我也想做个成熟的大人
but I know how important my education is.
但我知道教育有多重要
Well, congratulations.
恭喜了
You log a few months on that, you can work anywhere.
你在那个项目上干几个月 以后想往哪儿跳都行
I'm not looking anymore.
我不想再另谋高就了
So what is this? That old joke
那你这算什么 老笑话吗
"Hell, I'm telling everyone"?
"该死 我要对每个人奔走相告"
No, I'm calling on behalf of a young account man
不 我是替一位年轻的业务员打给你的
whom we love, but can't promote
我们都很喜欢他 但无法晋升他
because Draper doesn't like him.
因为德雷柏不喜欢他
So you're looking for an account man?
所以你是想重新找个业务员吗
You know you can't work here.
你知道你是没机会重回这里的
I'll be frank.
我就直说吧
I got to get this kid out of here
我得把这小子从这里弄出去
and he's not going to call you himself.
他是不会主动给你打电♥话♥要求跳槽的
I'd love to present some concrete options to him
我只是希望我将他扫地出门时
when I push him out the door.
能为他提供一些不错的其他选择
I just need leads.
我只需要你提供一些工作机会
He doesn't have to land anything.
他又不需要非得成功
He must be pretty good if he's in your way.
他一定十分优秀 才会挡了你的路吧
He's eager to please.
他很擅长溜须拍马取悦人
Handsome. His name is Bob Benson.
人也很帅 他的名字叫做鲍勃·本森
He has a blue blood connection to Brown Brothers Harriman.
他曾在布朗兄弟哈里曼银行干过
Beloit, Wharton.
伯洛伊特学院本科 沃顿商学院硕士
I'll send over his personnel file.
我会把他的个人档案发给你的
And I'll send over a bill.
我会寄一张账单过来
Make it an even grand. Cash.
就给一千块吧 要现金
No, no, no, no.
不不不
What's going on in there?
里面是怎么了
Someone's having a good time.
某人正玩得开心呢
You do realize this is the best picture
你们都知道这些照片是那些人
these people will ever take?
能拍出的最好的照片了吧
We were thinking about putting this old man in a wig
我们刚想着让这个老人戴上假发
because he looks so much like Ruth Gordon.
因为他长得太像罗丝·高登了[著名女星]
Fill me in. That's a great idea.
给我讲讲吧 那真是个好主意
The conceit is that it's shot from the baby's point of view.
我们的构想是 以婴儿的视角拍摄出这些照片
No, no, let's do the ad for him.
不不 我们在他面前演一遍吧
Joan, come here.
琼 过来
Can I do it from here?
我坐在这里成吗
No.
不行
So, Don, you are the camera and the baby.
唐 你现在代表着摄像头和婴儿
We might have the end of the bassinet right at the front of the frame.
我们或许会把摇篮的末端放在镜头的前面
Maybe see some kicking toes under a blanket.
或许能看见毯子下晃动的小脚趾
Should I get down a little lower?
我需要坐得更低一些吗
No, that's fine.
不用 这样挺好的
Okay, it's dark.
好了 现在一片漆黑
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表