We'll come back with tans.
我们晒成小麦色回来
You should probably go home.
你该回家了吧
I don't want to.
我不想回去
I can say I worked late on Hershey.
我就说是为了好时的案子加班
Don't you always go home, though?
你总是会回家的 不是吗
I don't want to sneak around.
我不想和你偷偷摸摸地在一起
I promise we won't have to.
我保证我们不需要偷偷在一起
I don't want a scandal.
我不想丑闻缠身
I can wait.
我可以等
Go.
走吧
No, you should go.
不 你该走了
Oh, good, you're home.
太好了 你回来了
Yeah, I didn't want to wake you.
是啊 我不想吵醒你的
Come to bed.
上♥床♥来吧
Okay.
好
Oh, sweetheart, you're working too hard.
亲爱的 你工作得太辛苦了
What are you doing back?
你怎么回来了
You haven't heard? Heard what?
你没听说吗 听说什么
I need a place to live.
我需要找个住处
I spoke with the GM personnel department.
我和通用公♥司♥的人事部门说过了
No, here in New York.
不 我是说在纽约
I'm done in Detroit
我不会再去底特律了
and the tenant's already moved in.
而新租客已经搬进来我原来的家了
Your brother's been trying desperately to reach you.
你哥哥一直在疯狂地找你
Did they find her?
他们找到她了吗
Well, let him know I'm back.
告诉他我回来了
I'm gonna be gone for a couple of hours.
我需要出去几个小时
Roger needs me to go to the bank before the holiday.
罗杰要我在放假前去趟银行
You want someone on his desk?
需要找人为你代班吗
I'm not sure he's coming in.
我不确定他今天来不来
I'm worried about him. What's wrong?
我很担心他 怎么了
For one thing, Margaret and the son-in-law are bleeding him dry.
首先 玛格丽特和他女婿在榨光他的钱
Trust me, he loves it.
相信我 他可乐意了
Well, he's forlorn.
他怪凄惨的
I'd invite him to my place for Thanksgiving,
我倒想邀请他来我家过感恩节
but Ralph stopped drinking
但拉尔夫戒酒了
and you know little Ralphie's spastic.
你也知道小拉尔夫有麻痹症
I think both are too much for him.
我觉得对他来说太压抑了
Mr. Draper.
德雷柏先生
Mr. Chaough's here to see you.
赵先生要见您
Send him in.
让他进来吧
I need to talk to you. I was thinking the same thing.
我需要跟你谈谈 我也正想找你
You should come to Hershey's
你需要加入好时的案子
since I'm going to California.
因为我要去加州了
That's not why I'm here.
我不是为这事来的
Do you want something?
你要喝点什么吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I don't know how to say this,
我不知道怎么开口
but I want to go to California.
但我想去加州
Really? We can't both go.
真的吗 我们不能两个人都去
I know. I want you to stay here.
我知道 我想让你留在这边
You put all that energy and optimism back into the business
你要把活力和乐观带回到这里
and let me go out there.
让我去那边
I'm the one who needs to start over.
我才是需要重新开始的人
With Peggy?
和佩奇一起吗
No, with my family.
不 和我的家人
I don't understand.
我不明白
Yes, you do.
你明白的
It's my only chance, Don.
这是我唯一的机会 唐
I've got kids.
我有孩子
I can't throw this away. I can't--
我不能抛弃我的家庭 我不能
I can't go on like this.
我不能再这样下去
I'm sorry, Ted. I wish I could help you.
抱歉 泰德 我也希望能帮上你
I don't know what I brought out in you,
我不知道我激发出了你怎样的一面
but I know there's a good man in there.
但我知道你内心深处依然是个好人
I need you to help me
我需要你帮我
put 3,000 miles between me and her
让我去往离她3千英里以外的地方
or my life is over.
不然我的人生就毁了
I didn't make my decision lightly.
我那个决定也不是随随便便就定下的
I need it, too.
我也需要离开
And, frankly,
而且坦白说
they're writing my wife off her show.
他们已经打算把我妻子的角色写死了
It's too late, Ted.
太晚了 泰德
It will go away.
一切都会随时间淡去的
Will you have a drink before the meeting?
你去开会前会喝杯酒吗
My father was-- you can't stop cold like that.
我爸爸他 你不能就这么突然不管了
Every agency you're going to meet with
你们接下来要面见的每家广♥告♥公♥司♥
feels qualified to advertise the Hershey bar
都会自认为有能力替好时巧克力做广♥告♥
because the product itself
因为该产品本身
is one of the most successful billboards of all time.
就是跨越时代的经典
And its relationship with America
它和全美人♥民♥的关系
is so overwhelmingly positive
充满了正能量
that everyone in this room has their own story to tell.
相信在座的每个人都有属于自己的故事
It could be rations in the heat of battle
可能是战时补给
or in the movie theater on a first date.
或在影院的初次约会
But most of them are from childhood.
但大部分都是童年故事
Mine was my father
我父亲当年
taking me to the drugstore after I'd mowed the lawn
在我割完草后 会带我去杂货店
and telling me I could have anything I wanted.
让我想要什么都可以随便拿
Anything at all. And there was a lot.
什么都行 有好多可以选的商品
But I picked a Hershey bar.
但我选了好时巧克力
The wrapper looked like what was inside.
包装纸和里面的糖表里如一
And as I ripped it open,
当我撕开时
my father tousled my hair
我父亲拨乱我的头发
and forever his love and the chocolate were tied together.
他的爱也和这巧克力永远系在了一起
That's the story we're going to tell.
这就是我们要讲的故事
Hershey's is the currency of affection.
好时承载着感情
It's the childhood symbol of love.
是童年时爱的象征
Well, weren't you a lucky little boy?
你真是个幸运的小孩
Our company excels in television
本公♥司♥擅长做电视广♥告♥
and we'll tell you exactly when and where to tell those stories.
我们会帮您选择最佳的广♥告♥投放策略
Sweet tales of childhood.
甜美的童年故事集
I suppose we'd start with yours.
我觉得不如就先从你的故事开始吧
You can't just have that. You got to pay us first.
你可不能直接采用 你得先付钱
And that's what's so exciting.
所以才令人兴奋
I'm sorry, I have to say this,
抱歉 我必须说实话
'cause I don't know if I'll ever see you again.
因为我不知道还会不会再见到你们
What?
什么
I was an orphan.
我其实是个孤儿
I grew up in Pennsylvania...
我是在宾夕法尼亚州长大的
in a whorehouse.
在一家妓院里
I read about Milton Hershey and his school
我读到过米尔顿·好时和他的办学事迹
in "Coronet" Magazine or some other crap
那是在《皇冠》杂♥志♥或是别的什么上
the girls left by the toilet.
反正是那些妓♥女♥丢在厕所的废弃刊物
And I read that some orphans
我读到 那里的孤儿
had a different life there.
有着截然不同的生活
I could picture it.
我能想象到
I dreamt of it--
我梦到过
of being wanted.
被人需要
Because the woman who was forced to raise me
因为被迫养我的那个女人
would look at me every day
每天看我的眼神
like she hoped I would disappear.
就像希望我消失一样
Closest I got to feeling wanted
我最接近于被需要的时候
was from a girl
就是一个妓♥女♥
who made me go through her john's pockets while they screwed.
让我在他们亲热时 去翻嫖♥客♥的口袋
If I collected more than a dollar,
如果我收获一美元以上
she'd buy me a Hershey bar.
她就会给我买♥♥好时巧克力
And I would eat it alone in my room
我会独自在房♥间 偷偷吃掉
with great ceremony...
非常郑重
feeling like a normal kid.
感觉就像是个正常的孩子
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表