Great, so he's a degenerate.
棒极了 他是个变♥态♥
That means he's capable of anything.
那意味着他什么都干得出来
What exactly did she say?
她到底怎么说的
Please, I'm just trying to forget it.
拜托 我想忘掉还来不及呢
Drink that.
喝吧
Feel better now? I do.
感觉好些了吗 好些了
Can I ask you something?
我来问你
Did she seem happy?
她看起来幸福吗
Yes.
是的
She did.
她看起来很幸福
Is it really so impossible to imagine?
那很难想象吗
What?
什么
Couldn't it be that
如果
if someone took care of you,
有一个人照料你
very good care of you...
悉心照料
if this person would do anything for you,
他愿意为你做任何事
if your well-being was his only thought...
你的健康幸福是他唯一的牵挂
is it impossible that you might
你难道不会
begin to feel something for him?
对他产生爱慕吗
When there's true love,
遇到真爱时
it doesn't matter who it is.
对方是谁并不重要
Tell him I'll give him a month's pay.
跟他说 我多给一个月的费用
And tell him it's disgusting.
再告诉他 这实在是太恶心了
Of course.
没问题
The capital of the Philippines is Manila.
菲律宾的首都是马尼拉
Its president is Ferdinand Marcos.
总统是费迪南·马科斯
Its national language is Tagalog,
官方语言是塔加拉语
but many of its inhabitants speak Spanish
但许多居民说西班牙语
due to its colonial past.
因为它曾是殖民地
And their national product is...?
其国民产值是...[国家特产]
I don't know. Manila envelopes?
我不知道 马尼拉信封吗
You don't know anything. So?
你什么都不知道 那又怎样
How about this? All the boys are going to think you're dumb.
你觉得呢 所有男孩都会认为你很蠢
Don't tell me how to get boys.
不用你来教我如何勾搭男孩
You went to second base twice.
你只上过两次"二垒"
That's a lot more than you.
那也比你有经验多了
So if I were you, I'd be scared.
我要是你的话 肯定会很害怕
Of what? Of what you're going to do
怕什么 如果米奇要"直捣黄龙"
when Mitchell asks you to go all the way.
你肯定会害怕得不知所措
He doesn't even know I'm alive.
他根本不知道我这个人
Oh, I took care of that.
我已经暗中替你搞定了
What did you do?
你做什么了
I introduced you.
我替你做了介绍
I introduced myself.
我自己介绍自己的
No, I took the letter and I signed your name.
不 我拿了那封信 签上了你的名字
What?! And I slid it under the back door.
什么 然后塞到后门下
That really hurts.
很疼啊
How could you do that? Now I can never go back.
你怎么能这样 我再也没办法回头了
You know you're going to thank me.
你以后会谢我的
Just because your shift is over
你的轮班虽然结束了
doesn't mean you can get undressed in the lobby.
也不能在大厅脱衣服
Incredible. What?
真"好"啊 怎么
He should greet you. How you doing today?
他应该问候你才对 你今天好吗
I'm-- I got-- I left something.
我 我放了 我落了点东西
And I don't have my key.
钥匙又没带
You mean you lost it already?
你是说你又弄丢了
Can I have the keys, please?
能给我钥匙吗 求你了
Yeah. Okay.
行吧 好吧
Go fast.
动作快点
Oh, what have we got here?
瞧瞧这是谁来了
Couple of high fashion models?
两位时尚模特吗
Oh, God.
天呐
Sally. Oh, God.
萨丽 天呐
Oh, dear God.
上帝啊
Dear God, what have we done?
上帝啊 我们干了什么
Sally!
萨丽
Sally!
萨丽
Sally!
萨丽
Did Sally just come through here?
萨丽是刚从这儿走过吗
Mr. Draper, I didn't know you was home.
德雷柏先生 我不知道你在家呢
She hopped in a cab just now. I'll go get her.
她刚跳上一辆出租车走了 我马上去找她
You okay?
你还好吗
Yes.
是的
Did something happen?
出什么事了吗
I know she lost her keys.
我知道她弄丢了钥匙
I gave her the keys. It's my fault.
所以我才给了她备用钥匙 我的错
Mr. Draper?
德雷柏先生
Hello?
谁啊
Oh, I'm glad you're home.
你回来可太好了
Let me get you a plate.
我给你拿个盘子
I had a client...
我中午刚跟客户...
meeting-- lunch.
开会...共进午餐
Sit down. I'm
坐下 我
I'm gonna lay down.
我要去躺会儿
You need to get some food in you. Sit down.
你必须吃点东西 快坐下
Do you want me to cut you a piece?
要我帮您切一片吗
No.
不用了
I got it.
我来开
Hello.
你好
I'm sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
Don, Arnold and Mitchell are here.
唐 阿诺德和米奇来了
I don't feel well. Stop.
我觉得不太舒服 别走
Hello, Mitchell.
你好 米奇
I'm sorry to interrupt your dinner,
很抱歉打扰你的晚餐
but we just got back and Mitchell has something he wants to say.
但我们刚回来 米奇有话想说
Mr. Draper...
德雷柏先生
thank you very much.
非常感谢你
We'll see if it works.
我们看那办法能不能行吧
What? He didn't tell you?
什么 他没告诉你吗
Don talked to somebody for us.
唐为我们托人走关系了
Really?
真的吗
Sylvia sends her gratitude.
希维娅要我代为表达感激之情
She is overwhelmed.
她实在太高兴了
Do you want something to eat? We should celebrate.
你们想吃点东西吗 我们该庆祝一下
One step at a time.
一步一步来 不急
Anyway, Don,
总之 唐
I owe you.
我欠你一个人情
Let's go.
我们走吧
No, you eat. I got it.
不用送 你去吃吧 我自己走
You are the sweetest man.
你真是全天下最好的男人
You make me sick!
你真让我恶心
Sally, come back here!
萨丽 快回来
What happened?
发生什么事了
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm gonna go talk to her.
我去跟她谈谈
No. I'll talk to her.
不 我去跟她谈
She has a crush on Mitchell.
她喜欢上米奇了
Sally.
萨丽
Open the door. No.
开门 不要
You don't get to talk to me anymore.
你没资格再跟我谈话了
Sally?
萨丽
Sally, open the door. I need to talk to you.
萨丽 开门 我需要跟你谈谈
I know you think you saw something.
我知道你自以为看见了什么见不得人的事
I was... comforting Mrs. Rosen.
我当时 只是在安慰罗森太太
She was very upset.
她当时非常难过
It's very...
整件事
complicated.
很复杂
Sally, can you hear me?
萨丽 你能听到我说话吗
Yes.
是的
Did you hear what I said?
你明白我说的话了吗
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表