You know how hard I've prayed?
我一直虔诚地向上帝祈祷
Why does he make me suffer?
他为何要如此折磨我
God will give you a child.
上帝会赐予你一个孩子的
Let me see her.
让我看看她
So you killed another one?
在你手里又死了一个孩子吗
'cause you had nothing to do with this.
那和你没关系
Maybe you oughta stay off her once in a while.
或许你该让她自己静一静
Get out you witch!
滚出去 你个妖妇
I've got eighty-five and my boots are off.
我有85美分 我的鞋都已经脱了
You don't have a sheet.
你连张床单都没有
I'll get one...
会有的
But that'll be another quarter
不过 那又得多花0.25美元了
and this is all I have.
这是我全部的家当了
Go wash yourself.
先去洗洗吧
You get me in trouble
你要是给我惹麻烦[怀孕]
and I'm gonna cut your dick off
我就割了你的老二
and boil it in hog fat.
把它扔进油锅里
I'm gonna cut his dick off
我就割了你的老二
and boil it in hog fat.
把它扔进油锅里
What was that, sweetheart?
亲爱的 怎么了
I'm cold.
我好冷
You wanna hold him?
你想抱抱他吗
I'm gonna cut his dick off and boil it in hog fat.
我就割了你的老二 把它扔进油锅里
It's midnight.
深更半夜的
What do you want?
你有事吗
I told you god would give you a child.
我说过上帝会赐你一个孩子
Whose is it?
这是谁家的孩子
Is your husband home?
你的丈夫在家吗
God is giving you a child.
这是上帝赐给你们的孩子
His name is Dick...
他叫迪克[有男性生殖器的意思]
After a wish his mother should've lived to see.
他的母亲若没死 一定会将那个男人阉♥割♥的
Come on, drink this.
来 喝吧
There's no point in both of us not sleeping.
没理由我们俩会同时失眠啊
She wakes up at night when I drop off.
我刚要睡着 她就会闹醒我
Are you so sure it's a girl?
你确定是个女孩吗
Oh, believe me, she knows what she wants.
相信我 她知道自己想要什么
I packed her valise.
我把她的衣物都整理好了
I could've done that.
怎么不让我做呢
Well, you'll get a chance...
以后机会多的是
The clasp is broken.
搭扣坏了
Carla says she saw Sally hitting it with a hammer.
卡拉称她看见萨丽用锤子敲坏的
She's taken to your tools like a little lesbian.
她像一个小拉拉一样野蛮霸道
Am I ever going to sleep again?
我何时才能再次入眠
At least you don't look tired.
还好你看起来不累
I just want everything to be perfect.
我事事力求完美
I want her to come into our home at its best.
我希望她能完美地降临到我们家
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛吧
You're on a warm, sandy beach.
试想自己正躺在温暖的沙滩上
Because I'm a whale.
因为我是一只鲸鱼
You're on a warm, sandy beach...
试想自己正躺在温暖的沙滩上
You can smell the faint scent of coconut oil...
远处传来阵阵椰油的芳香
And as you slide your hands
你的手指
through that cool patch of sand
轻轻滑过
underneath that shadow of your deck chair--
躺椅下细软的沙滩
You're good at this.
你是一个伟大的催眠师
Lola
劳拉
Lola? Hello?
劳拉 在吗
Yes, but on occasion,
没错 不过有时候
you have to resign yourself to sleeping where you are.
你无法改变自己的居住地
That's why they sell subway tokens, silly.
所以他们开始卖♥♥地铁代币 傻吧
Lola.
劳拉
You're looking lovely today.
你今天真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you here to see me?
你是来找我的吗
No, I'm just verifying some information.
不是 我只是来核实一些信息
Thank you, Lola.
谢谢你 劳拉
He just always stops by concerning the strangest things.
他每次来都会讲些奇怪的事情
Yesterday, it was my engagement ring.
昨天是来议论我的订婚戒指
Enough, Lola!
够了 劳拉
You know there's something about the way he talks.
他的言谈举止实在是太迷人
I could listen to him read the phone book.
他就算是读电♥话♥簿我也爱听
Well, when he gets to "s",
好的 那他读到"s"的时候
I need Harold Sullivan at Lever Brothers.
请给我接通利华兄弟的哈罗德·苏利文
Remarkable!
太惊艳了
I picked it for its sensuality
这幅画是我一时兴起而买♥♥
but it also in some way
不过它倒是让我
reminds me of our business.
想起了我们的业务
Who is the man who imagined her ecstasy?
是谁勾勒出这幅销魂的画作呢
Who indeed?
究竟是谁呢
We were just talking about you.
说曹操 曹操到啊
Bert's on his way.
伯特在路上了
Where's Roger?
罗杰在哪儿
Probably taking another grecian treasure out of its crate!
估计携巨款潜逃了吧
I apologize for Baltimore.
对于巴尔的摩那件事 我很抱歉
It has to be done.
我别无选择
Well, it's a sales call.
这是业务拜访
Isn't there more I can do here?
有什么需要我做的吗
It's not a sales call.
这不是业务拜访
You're the face of our business.
你就是公♥司♥的形象代表
They need someone they can trust.
他们需要些值得信任的人
London fog...
伦敦雾
How ludicrous.
太可笑了
Really, I have one.
是吗 我有一件这牌子的衣服
So do I.
我也有一件
No, of course, uh, it's just the name.
不 当然 我说的只是名字
There's no fog in London...
伦敦没有雾
There is no London fog?
因此怎么会有伦敦雾这种名字
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Quite! Never was.
相当确定 前所未有的确信
It was the coal dust from the industrial era.
那是工业区的煤尘
Charles Dickens and what not.
那只是查尔斯·狄更斯等人的诗意美化而已
Mr. Cooper?
库珀先生
Mr. Peterson is here to see you.
彼得森先生要见你
Good morning, Bert.
早上好 伯特
Hey, Don.
唐
Bert. Wayne.
伯特 韦恩
We need you to have a seat, Bert.
请坐下吧 伯特
Okay.
好的
You got a blindfold, too?
你也被蒙蔽了双眼吗
This isn't easy.
这真是难以启齿
It really isn't.
的确如此
Oh, god! I really thought I'd made it.
天呐 我真的以为我完成任务了
I know it's unkind
我知道这样有些不近人情
but it's generous and it's fair.
但给你的报酬绝对是公平合理的
So why the hell'd you wait so long?
你们为什么等这么久
It was brought to our attention that your wife was undergoing radiation.
我们知道你的妻子在做化疗
We thought it decent to wait.
我们不想落井下石
That was decent.
这一点确实很人道
Sorry I'm late!
抱歉 来迟了
Did I miss anything?
我错过什么了吗
Oh, sad meeting...
悲伤的会议啊
Sorry about that.
抱歉
Wasn't easy.
痛苦的抉择啊
We'll see how you do without my rolodex.
没有我的关系网 看你们能怎么样
We're gonna take that risk.
我们考虑到这个风险了
You make me sick!
你真让我恶心
You're the dying empire!
你们行将就木
We're the future!
而我们前程似锦
Bert, control yourself.
伯特 冷静点
I'm the head of accounts dammit!
靠 我可是业务主管
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表