but my insurance friend from last night, he called.
但昨晚我那个保险业的朋友 他打电♥话♥了
He wants to come in at 3:00.
他3点要过来
I'll have Caroline remind you since you're on your own.
你秘书不在 我会让卡罗琳提醒你
Could you get the door?
你能关下门吗
Yes, actually, I'm trying to reach Dr. Rosen.
是 我想找罗森医生
No, I'm not a patient.
不 我不是病人
I just know that he's in Washington and--
我知道他在华盛顿
Well, I was concerned.
我很担心
I'm his neighbor.
我是他的邻居
Oh, well, if you do reach him,
如果你能联♥系♥上他
just say...
就说...
Actually, no message. I'll try later.
算了 不必留言了 我晚点再打
Oh, you're here.
你在这里啊
I'm sorry. There's no reception out there.
抱歉 前台没有人
No, I just-- I didn't expect you to come in.
不 我只是...没想到你会来
I kept calling and no one answered.
我打了好多通电♥话♥都没人接
We went out to my aunt's in Newark.
我们去我姨家了 在纽瓦克市
Why would you do that?
你们为什么去那里
My mother wanted to be with her sister.
我母亲想和她姐姐在一起
Abe said it could have been a lot worse.
艾博说事情原本可能会更糟
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I knew it was going to happen.
我早就知道会发生这种事
He knew it was going to happen.
他也知道会发生这种事
But it's not gonna stop anything.
但那阻止不了任何事
And these fools running in the streets--
那些白♥痴♥们在大街上闹事
it's exactly what he didn't want.
正是他不想看到的
You should go home.
你该回家去
In fact, none of us should be working.
实际上 我们都不该来上班
Thank you.
谢谢你
Is this really what happened?
事情真的是这样吗
You didn't tell me anything.
你什么也没跟我说
They got it right, except that it was terrifying.
报道没有错 只是场面很可怕
Walking into that angry, crazy crowd
走进那愤怒又疯狂的人群
and Lindsay smiling like he was going to a pancake breakfast.
而林赛笑得好像要去参加煎饼早餐会
The only lives His Honor seemed worried about protecting
市长大人唯一关心的
were the photographers'.
是那些摄影记者的生命安全
But it worked. I'll tell you what worked.
但奏效了 我来告诉你什么奏效
Cutting deals with all the militants last year.
去年就该和那些激进分子达成协议
Well, I'm glad you were there.
我很高兴你在那里
Me, too. And I got to go back in.
我也是 我还得回去
I want you to eat something first.
你先吃点东西吧
Clara.
克莱拉
Have you seen Scarlett?
你看到斯嘉丽了吗
Where's my girl?
我的秘书呢
They must all be watching TV somewhere.
她们肯定都在某个地方看电视呢
Not in my office.
反正不是在我的办公室里
I barely slept last night.
我昨晚几乎没睡
I just thought working might take my mind off things.
我以为工作能让我忘记烦恼
Good luck. Been on the phone all morning.
祝你好运 我一上午都在接电♥话♥
They're worried about last night, obviously,
显然 他们为昨晚的事担忧
but they're worried about tonight, they're worried about the weekend.
但他们还担心今晚 以及周末
Who? The clients.
谁们 客户们
They won't take make-goods. They want money back.
他们不愿接受赔偿条件 他们要求退款
That's disgusting. I don't know.
真恶心 我不知道
It's enough of this crap already.
关于那事的报道已经够多了
All these special broadcasts preempting the prime-time schedule.
黄金时段全被那些特别新闻抢占了
"Bewitched," Merv,
《家有仙妻》 莫夫脱口秀
Dean Martin.
迪恩·马丁的剧
You know they might cancel the Stanley Cup?
你知道斯坦利杯锦标赛都有可能被取消吗
How dare you?
你怎敢这么说
This cannot be made good.
这是无法弥补的
It's shameful.
那真是可耻
It's a shameful, shameful day!
是非常 非常可耻的一天
Don't you scream at me.
你不要冲我嚷
You don't think I'm upset about that man being shot?
那个男人被杀害 你以为我不难过吗
Only because it's costing you, you pig!
只是因为给你造成了损失 你这头猪
It's costing all of us.
是我们所有人的损失
And when's it gonna stop?
而且这一切何时才会停止
No one will be happy until they turn
他们不把这世上最美的城市
the most beautiful city in the world into a shit hole.
变成地狱 是不会善罢甘休的
Gentlemen, stop it. Stop it this minute.
先生们 停下 立刻停下
In a second, Bert.
等一下 伯特
Did you know we were in the presence of a bona fide racist?
你知道我们这有个公开的种族歧视分子吗
That's the latest thing, isn't it?
现在最流行这个了 是吧
Everybody's a racist.
所有人都是种族歧视分子
Gentlemen!
先生们
I urge you to shake hands
我强烈建议你们握手言和
in the spirit of erasing these remarks.
以抹去刚才的言论
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I suppose that my comments were inappropriate.
我想我说的话不太妥当
I mistook this for a workday.
我"误以为"今天是工作日呢
Don't worry. I'm sure you can make your money back
别担心 我确定你能把钱赚回来的
on some Movie of the Week next fall
明年秋天拍一部关于
about the death of a great man.
一个伟大男人离世的电影
That is not what I meant.
我要求的言和可不是这样的互讽
Let me put this in terms you'll understand.
我就把话说得明白点吧
That man had a wife and four children.
那个男人有妻子和4个孩子
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Would you like coffee?
你要喝咖啡吗
Dawn, I'm just glad you're okay.
唐恩 很高兴看到你没事
Joan was trying to reach you.
琼一直尝试联♥系♥你
The phone was out for a little bit last night
昨晚有一阵电♥话♥断线
and, well, it took some time to get here.
今早又花了很长时间才到这里
I don't think you should work today.
我觉得你今天不应该工作了
I couldn't reach you. I assumed you weren't coming in.
我联♥系♥不到你 以为你不会来了呢
My mother told me I should.
我母亲说我应该来
Well, Mr. Cooper just announced that out of respect
库珀先生刚刚宣布 出于对死者的悼念
we're going to close the office early.
今天将下班时间提前
That's probably a good idea.
那或许是个好主意
Mr. Sterling still wants to have the 3:00 meeting.
斯特林先生希望3点的会议按原计划进行
Are we closed or not?
那到底下不下班
Stan and Ginsberg will also be joining.
斯坦和金斯伯格也会参加
Do you want to cancel it?
你想取消吗
If you're gonna stay, I'll stay.
你要是不下班 我也留下来
No, you go.
不 你回去吧
I'd really rather be here today.
我今天真的宁愿留在这里
Okay.
好吧
We're all so sorry.
我们都很遗憾
Do you want anything?
你需要什么吗
No.
不用
Hello? Peggy Olson, please.
喂 请转接佩奇·奥尔森
This is Peggy.
我就是佩奇
I was about to send over your offer
我刚才正要把你的报价发过去
and it occurred to me--
然后忽然想到
Oh, my offer. I completely forgot about that.
对了 我的报价 我完全忘记这事了
You haven't sent it? No, I haven't.
你还没发呢 是的 还没有
Well, no one's gonna want to look at that today.
今天没有人会想看的
May I speak?
能让我说句话吗
I thought the same thing, but then I realized
我也是这么想的 但我后来意识到
there's trouble 10 blocks away.
十个街区外发生了暴♥乱♥
They're probably on pins and needles.
他们也许正如坐针毡呢
So am I.
我也是啊
Do I want to live up there?
我愿意住在那里吗
Get ahold of yourself. The other buyer never came in.
别激动 另一个买♥♥家没打来电♥话♥
Why don't we come in at 5,000 under asking
我们不如将报价降低5000
and give them 24 hours to respond?
然后给他们24小时时间考虑
We'll let the TV news do the rest.
我们就让电视新闻来发挥影响力吧
I don't know. This is the only apartment for you.
我不确定 只有那间公♥寓♥符合你的要求
You don't want to be kicking yourself next week.
你可别等到下周的时候悔得直跺脚
And, of course, I'll wait until tomorrow to present.
当然啦 我会等到明天再提交的
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表