Because you're for the war.
你支持战争
You know there's 200 body bags every week.
每周都会有200具裹尸袋
Figure out how to get into that business yet?
你怎么不去做死人生意
I refuse to be distracted
我不会在乎
by events in which I have no actual stake or participation.
与我毫不相干的事件
How could you say that?
你怎么能这样说
Because he doesn't have any sons.
因为他没有儿子
I served in the Air Force. Did you?
我曾在空军服役 你有吗
You're disgusting, you know that?
你真恶心 你知道吗
This whole thing works
之所以会出现这样的事
because people like you look the other way.
全因为你这种人事不关己高高挂起
Ginsberg. My politics are private.
金斯伯格 我的政见是私事
But that presentation isn't.
广♥告♥展示是公事
Now, are you gonna hide your dawdling behind your outrage?
现在 你准备继续用愤怒掩饰懒惰吗
You'll have your work and you know it.
你知道我能做完
You can go in there and take credit for it like you always do.
你可以像以往一样霸占功劳
Be friendly and charming
用你的法♥西♥斯♥之靴
after you've stuck your fascist boot on my neck.
踩着我的脖子 再装得友善而风度翩翩
So I'm a fascist because I gave you a deadline?
我让你按时交稿就是法♥西♥斯♥吗
No, you're a fascist because you love business
不 说你法♥西♥斯♥是因为你只爱生意
and you hate everything else-- freedom, blacks, Jews.
而恨其他一切 自♥由♥ 黑人 犹太人
This is my stop.
我该撤了
I hate hypocrites.
我恨伪君子
Like hippies who cash checks from Dow Chemical and General Motors.
比如领着陶氏化学和通用汽车工资的嬉皮士
You rooting for the Soviets in Prague, too, you Nazi?
你也支持布拉格的苏军吗 你这纳粹
Michael, what are you doing? That man is your boss.
迈克 你在做什么 他是你的上司
Why are you always down here? Go back upstairs!
你为什么总在楼下 滚上楼去
You're a truncheon, Cutler.
你就是根警棍 卡特勒
Thanks for making that worse.
感谢你让情况更糟
Hello, Ted.
你好 泰德
You busy? Extremely.
你忙吗 非常忙
I think you know I'm a man without regrets,
你知道我这人不轻易后悔
but I do believe we fired the wrong people
但我觉得我们炒错人了
and I'd like to remedy that immediately.
我想立刻补救这个错误
Jim, I think you're upset.
吉姆 你是心烦吧
No, because I have a solution.
不 我想好了办法
I think we should remove the rest of their people
我觉得我们应该趁机炒了他们那边所有人
while Sterling, Draper, and Crane are in California.
恰好斯特林 德雷柏和克雷恩都远在加州
Just lock the gates and leave Pete Campbell as the doorman.
锁上大门 只留皮特·坎贝尔看门
What happened? Do I need cause?
发生了什么 我还需要理由吗
How about failure to complete tasks
他们无法完成工作
coupled with gross insubordination?
日渐藐视上级
Maybe part of it is you keep seeing this agency
也许一部分原因是在你眼中
as our people and their people.
还把我们当成两派人
Well, how about your people and my people?
你怎么不说你们创意部门和我们业务部门的两派
Do I have permission to clean out creative,
我可以炒创意人员吗
starting with Mr. Ginsberg?
比如金斯伯格先生
Jim, he's lightning in a bottle.
吉姆 他是个天才
You have to start holding hands, starting with his.
你必须跟他们和谐共处 先从他开始
Because I'll be in Detroit tomorrow
因为我明天会去底特律
and you're taking him to Manischewitz.
而你要带他去曼尼舍维公♥司♥
Sterling's client and Draper's boy.
斯特林的客户 德雷柏的手下
I'm the world's most expensive babysitter.
我是这世界上最贵的保姆
That's the spirit.
就要这精神才对
I suppose I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't ask--
我觉得作为好朋友我该问一句
is Kate pulling her weight around there?
凯特在那边还尽职吗
She arranged this.
你我的会面就是她安排的
She did.
是嘛
Well, Kate told me that you're the kind of woman
凯特说你是那种
who won't just tell me what I want to hear.
能说逆耳忠言的女人
I hope she didn't make any promises.
但愿她没给你许下什么承诺
My wife always says I'm the kind of man
我妻子总说我是那种
who doesn't like to ask for directions.
不喜欢问别人意见的人
My new job has me face-to-face with ad agencies.
我的新工作要求我跟广♥告♥公♥司♥面对面
I don't know what I'm doing.
但我毫无头绪
Kate said you were divorced.
凯特说你离婚了
I am.
是的
I forgot.
我忘记了
What does that say?
这能说明什么
Anyway, what should I look for in an agency?
总之 广♥告♥公♥司♥能给我带来什么改变
Oh, well, a good agency should tell you.
一家好的公♥司♥会直接告诉你
Go ahead.
说吧
Me?
我吗
That's why I'm here.
我就是为此才来跟你见面的
Yes.
是啊
Of course.
当然
Well, I suppose we don't just lean on
我们不能只依靠
stylish creative, or market research.
独特的创意和市场调研
We listen to the client.
我们要倾听客户需求
Doesn't everybody do that?
人们不都这么做吗
Despite your modesty, you already know
尽管你很谦逊 但你肯定知道
that the way to get invited into people's homes
要让产品进入千家万户
is through their TV sets.
就得做电视广♥告♥
Media placement is part science, part courage.
媒体投放既靠学问 也靠胆识
Anyone can tell you not to run makeup ads during football.
谁都会说别在足球比赛时插播化妆品广♥告♥
The trick is finding your customers
诀窍在于如何在你意想之外的地方
in places you hadn't thought to look.
发掘到新的消费者
Harry Crane is a wizard.
哈里·克雷恩是个魔法师
They use a computer the size of this restaurant.
他们用的电脑和这餐厅一样大
And what is your job there?
你在那做什么工作
I'm in charge of thinking of things before people know they need them.
我负责先人一步 将一切打点好
I've got this. Come on.
我来吧 拜托
Please, this is what I get paid to do.
没事 应酬也是我的工作
I was just coming to see you.
我正要去找你
But you're not going anywhere.
可你就在此地没动啊
I was, but then you appeared.
我正要去 然后你就出现了
At the risk of playing defense,
尽管这样说像是在为自己辩解
I only interfered
我刚刚介入争吵
because I hate disrespect.
只是因为我看不惯别人缺乏尊重
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Neither do I.
我自己也不知道
I believe in you, Bob. But you're untested.
我看好你 鲍勃 不过你的实力有待证明
Manischewitz, tomorrow afternoon--
曼尼舍维公♥司♥ 明天下午
think you can handle the parties involved?
你觉得自己能够搞定相关人士吗
Michael Ginsberg or the clients?
搞定迈克·金斯伯格还是客户
I don't see much difference, do you?
我不觉得有何区别 你觉得呢
I think I can keep the volume down.
我觉得我肯定不会那样大声吼的
Excellent.
非常好
I welcome this chance to shine.
我会把握机会 好好表现的
Are you on a deadline? No, do you need me?
你急着赶稿吗 没 找我有事吗
I need a drink.
我要喝一杯
Okay.
好吧
I had this lunch my friend Kate set up
我朋友凯特安排我和一个人共进午餐
and I think it's a potential client.
我觉得他有可能会成为我们的客户
I know he is. Who is he?
我认准了 他是谁
The new head of marketing at Avon.
雅芳的新市场部经理
I thought it was a date, but it turned out to be better.
我以为是个小约会 没想到结局这么惊喜
I love Avon. Of course.
我爱雅芳 当然啦
And you'd be perfect for it.
这个案子最适合你了
It's just-- I don't know what to do with it.
只是 我不知道该怎么办
He's leaving town tomorrow.
他明天就要离开了
So set a meeting.
那就约个时间会谈啊
I know I have to, but Don's not here
我知道要这样做 可唐不在啊
and I don't want to get kicked off the diving board.
我可不想自作主张被批
We'll take it to Ted.
那就让泰德来处理吧
He'll know what to do.
他会知道该怎么做的
What did I just say?
你没听懂我刚说的吗
He's not like that.
他不是那样的人
And what do I ask for?
那我又能得到什么好处
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表