剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Maybe. why?
或许可以 干嘛这么问
Kitt noticed that galt reacted to the blast
凯特注意到高尔特在那辆SUV爆♥炸♥的时候
when the suv exploded.
就对爆♥炸♥有所反映
Interesting.
有意思
If galt is sensitive to sound
如果高尔特对声音很敏感
maybe we can stop him
也许我们能阻止他
Using a close proximity sonic weapon.
可以用类声波武器来对付他
It should over stimulate galt's nervous system,
它能极度刺♥激♥高尔特的神经系统
Causing a complete shutdown.
使他神经系统彻底崩溃
Any luck finding galt yet?
发现高尔特了么
I'm still running a satellite search,michael.
我还在使用卫星进行搜索 迈克
But are you sure you want to confront him?
你确定你想和他一决高下吗
He seemed to handle you quite easily.
他似乎很快就能把你给搞定
First of all,kitt, he did not "handle" me,i was hung over.
切记 凯特 他没摆平我 我只是不在状态
There's a big difference between that...
这和你所说的
And getting beaten.
被海扁有很大区别
Are you upset because I brought you back to the ssc?
你因为我把你救回来而难过吗
Frankly,yeah.
坦白说是的
I can't do this job if you and sarah
如果你和莎拉背着我搞鬼
Are making secret plans behind my back.
我无法工作
I'm sorry,michael. it was my protocol.
对不起 迈克 这是我接到的指令
Well,how 'bout this for a protocol,kitt.
那好 把这个作为指令如何 凯特
From now on,we're up front with each other.
从今以后 我和你面对面的坦诚相待
No secret pacts,no lies, and no game-playing.
不搞鬼 不撒谎 不作对
Deal,michael.
成交 迈克
All right...
那好
Now,let's find galt and finish this.
现在让我们找到高尔特完成任务
You look great.
你真漂亮
I never thought I'd go out with a guy in uniform.
我从没想过我会和一个穿着制♥服♥的人约会
But it really does suit you.
非常有型
Well,i'm more than just a uniform.
是嘛 我可不只是这套行头这么简单
I'm not suggesting that's the only reason
我可没暗示这是我和你约会的
I'm going out with you.
唯一原因
But I do like it.
但我就是喜欢它
Templeton,i have a confession to make.
坦普尔顿 我向你坦白
The reason I reported the serum missing
之所以我报告血清丢失
is because I was afraid dr.Matheson was using it on himself.
是因为我怕马西森医生把它用在自己身上
Why do you think that?
为什么你这样想
I found this photo last week.
上周我找到这张照片
It was taken before I started working at the lab.
是在我开始实验室工作之前拍的
Doesn't even look like the same guy.
这根本就不是同一个人嘛
Dr.Matheson couldn't get fda approval,
马西森医生并没有得到食品及药物管理局的批准
And he knew that without human testing
而且他知道如果不做人体测试
the military was gonna pull our funding.
军方会撤销我们的研究的
So he used himself as a human guinea pig.
所以他用自己来做实验
I think that's why he was so defensive
我想这就是他反驳
when I reported them missing.
我报告血清丢失的原因
But I was concerned after some of our animal
我很担心我们在动物身上做完实验
Testing started showing some serious side effects.
之后所产生的那些严重的副作用
Like what?
比如什么
The endocrine system spinning out of control.
内分泌系统紊乱
A large enough dose could cause a subject to overload
大剂量会导致受体超负荷
And slip into extreme aggression and violent behavior.
产生极端愤怒与暴♥力♥行为
Would you excuse me for one second?
你能等我一下吗
I just have to make a quick phone call.
我得打个很短的电♥话♥
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Hey,billy. how's the big date?
嘿 比利 约会怎么样
Informative.
有情况
How do you mean?
什么意思
It looks like dr. matheson was getting high on his own supply.
看起来马西斯医生是监守自盗
That's why the hxp serum went missing in the first place.
这就是血清丢失的最初原因
Wait. if matheson took it
等一下 如果是马西斯偷走的
then why didn't he metamorphosize like galt?
那为什么他没有变得跟高尔特一样
Smaller doses over a longer period.
长时间小剂量服用
No way it would've had the same drastic effect
不会发生类似高尔特那样大剂量使用
as galt's mega dose.
所产生的明显副作用
Billy?
比利
The north koreans are probably pissed galt took
朝鲜人肯定很愤怒高尔特带走了他们的钱
Their money and used the rest of the serum on himself.
并且把剩下的血清用在了自己身上
So he kidnaps megan assuming she can replicate the formula.
所以他绑♥架♥了梅根 以为她能还原配方
After all,she knows more about it than anyone else.
毕竟 她知道的比其他人都多
Sonic cannon program is installed.
声波炮程序安装好了
So how does it work?
它如何工作
It produces a subsonic vibration
它产生一种次音速声波
that only galt should be able to hear.
只有高尔特才能够听到
It's like a super dog whistle.
就像是吹给狗的口哨一样
When do we head out?
我们何时出发
We don't. I'm flying solo.
不是我们 我单干
Galt grabbed megan on my watch
高尔特在我眼皮子底下抓了梅根
i'm going with.
我也要去
Actually,it's mike's call.
实际上这是迈克的任务
He's in charge of the field now.
这里他说了算
I'll bring her back,billy.
我会带她回来 比利
So how do we find this bad boy?
我们怎样才能找到这个坏蛋
We called him once.
我们以前打电♥话♥找他
But this time,it won't be alexandra's voice he hears.
但这次 不会再让亚历山德拉打给他了
Kitt,dial galt's scrambled number
凯特 拨♥打♥我们在洛杉矶查到的
we got at la soleil.
高尔特的加密电♥话♥
Mike,what're you doing?
迈克 你在干嘛
Making a deal.
做交易
Hello.
喂
Hey,malush. what's going on?
嘿 老兄 还好吗
I was wondering when you were gonna call.
我正想你什么时候会打给我
You still running away from fights?
你还要临阵脱逃么
Thought you might be interested in a trade.
我想你可能会对做交易感兴趣
Megan connelly for the rest of the serum.
用梅根·康奈利换剩下的血清
She can make me new serum.
她可以帮我造出新的
You think so?
你这么认为
Research assistant?
就靠一个研究助理
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
Any faster,you'll set off the smoke alarms.
再快点你就触发排烟警报了
Here,come here. I want a witness.
过来 到这来 我需要证人
Our first completed cases...
在大旗门标志下
Under the new flag.
我们第一个完成的任务
Oh,here,and look at this.
看这
I've been going through the foundation's archives,
我可以进入根文件
Their cases were amazing.
这些任务都很了不起
They believed one man could make a difference.
他们相信每个人都可以很了不起
Shouldn't it be...
难道不应该是
"one man with a really tricked out car and an awesome team?"
"拥有一部搞怪的车和一个强大团队的人"
Yeah.
那是
That's just what we got.
这就是我们所拥有的
Together...
万众一心
We are going to make a difference.
我们就会很了不起
Break it.
加油
Yes,sarah,we are going to make a difference.
是的 莎拉 我们会很了不起的
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表