剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I'm a marine.
我是海军陆战队队员
Name is jack miller.
名叫杰克·米勒
I'm looking for walt cooperton.
我要找沃尔特·库珀顿
Don't know him.
不认识
If I were at liberty to do so,
如果我可以为所欲为
Me and my boys here would turn you into a puddle.
我和我的兄弟们会把你扔进水坑
But I'm not at liberty.
但我不能为所欲为
If you've got a brain in your head,
如果你有脑子
You'll get your dumb ass back in that truck
就滚回你车上
And drive.
开车离开
Well, kitt, let's get us some hummer.
凯特 我们找点乐子吧
Michael, I heard moss threaten to turn you into a puddle.
迈克 我听到莫斯威胁说要把你推进坑里
While that is physically impossible,
然而身体接触是不可能了
It was rather direct.
太直接了
Perhaps another approach would be prudent.
可能另一种接近他们的方式比较可取
No, this is the fun part.
不 这正是好戏部分
This is where the hunt begins.
这里就是打猎开始的地方
Take it easy, mike.
放松 迈克
These guys know this back country inside and out.
这些家伙把这穷乡僻壤里里外外都摸透了
Everyone relax. I know what I'm doing.
大家放松 我清楚自己在干什么
We are completely surrounded.
我们彻底被包围了
Shall I initiate defensive protocols?
要启动防御协议吗
No.
不
They got me right where I want them.
一切都在计划之中
Mike, what the hell's going on?
迈克 你在搞什么鬼
Shut down all communications.
关闭所有通信
Mike, wait!
迈克 等等
I'm in.
开始了
You have pretty nice form.
你身材不错
Except you keep dropping your lead hand.
你应该把拳头举着
Someone's going to get you good
你要是不小心
If you're not careful.
会被别人"偷袭"的
Let's try this again.
我再问你一次
What are you doing here?
你到这干什么
You know...
知道吗
I bet when you smile, you really light up a room.
我猜 你的笑容会照亮整间房♥
Get 'em!
打得真重
Michael's endorphin and adrenaline levels
迈克的脑内啡和肾上腺素
Are excessively elevated.
提升的很快
Indicating the probability of internal injuries.
他可能受了内伤
Shall I intervene?
我要介入吗
This is what mike is trained for.
迈克受过训练
We can't compromise the mission.
我们不能干涉他任务
You're going to have to take a breath sooner or later.
你早晚要呼吸的
And when you do, your lungs will fill with water
到时你的肺就会充水
And you're going to drown.
你就会溺死
Okay, okay, I'll talk.Please.
好吧 好吧 我说 停下
The reason I'm here is...
我来的原因是
I forgot.
我忘记了
Damn...i lost it.I swear.
妈的 我发誓真的忘记了
It was right there on the tip of my tongue.
刚才还在脑子里打转呢
Hey,I'm kind of thirsty,
我有点渴了
Do you think I could get some water?
能再来点水吗
All right, that's enough.
好了 够了
Well.I see you've met my girl.
见识到我的女人了
Yeah, she's a real delicate flower.
她真是纤细的花朵
Let's talk.
我们谈谈
You have a navy cross,
你获得海军十字勋章
Bronze star,
铜星勋章
Purple heart,Three times.
紫心勋章 三次
Never afraid to take one for the team.
为军队做点事应该的
You were with o.e.f. at mazari sharif?
参加过马扎里沙里夫的持久自♥由♥行动
Yeah, I was part of the drop team
我是机械部队的
That took the compound.
负责化合物
What kind of support did you have?
都有些什么
F/a-18 hornets, daisy cutters, ac-130s.
大黄蜂F/a-18 摘菊使者 AC-130
They tore them up for us pretty good.
这些帮了我们大忙
You must have joint opp'd with the 337th.
你肯定参加了337高地的战役
Those are some hard-charging humps.
是场血战
I read that.
我明白
I guess I'd know for sure if I was in south korea.
当时我在南韩 所以不了解情况
337th never rotated in theatre.
337高地的事从来没搬上过荧幕
Don't screw with me, sir.
别和我来这套
I danced at your welcome party,
你们已经拷问过我
And I'm not complaining, but if you don't want me here,
我不是抱怨 如果你想要我走
Just say the word.
就坦白说
This country was founded on a healthy distrust
这个国家就是建立在
Of authority.
对于当局的不信任上的
Live free or die,
无自♥由♥毋宁死
That is America.
这就是美国
Now some 230 years later, we've traded a british despot
230年后的今天 英国的暴君终于倒台
For a new breed of tyranny.
却迎来另一个暴君
The federal government, it will not stand,
联邦政♥府♥不会袖手旁观
Not as long as there is breath in my lungs.
只要我还有一口气
You'll find I'm like-minded in that, sir.
英雄所见略同
Good.
很好
Get yourself cleaned up.
把自己收拾干净
We chow in an hour.
一小时内集♥合♥
Kitt, can you hear me?
凯特 听到吗
Good to hear your voice again, michael.
迈克 听到你声音太高兴了
I'm going to scope things out tonight,
我今晚要到处看看
See what I can find.
看有没有发现
You're going to have to be my eyes.
你得帮我
We will have a satellite overhead.
我们将在上空设一个卫星
Don't worry, I've got your six.
别担心 我会看着你
That is the correct usage of the expression, is it not?
我没用错词吧
I got your back, you got mine.
我帮你 你帮我
That's how we roll.
礼尚往来
Talking to yourself in the can?
在里面自言自语
What are you?
搞什么鬼
Some kind of p.t.s.d. whack-job?
你是被打糊涂了吧[创伤后心理压力紧张综合症]
Maybe I am.
也许吧
Or maybe you're just hearing the voices again.
或者是你又在幻听了
You like hurting people, don't you, sweetheart?
你喜欢打人 是吗宝贝
Why?
为什么问
You want to get hurt?
你想被打吗
You and I have unfinished business.
我们的帐还没清呢
My hands aren't tied now.
现在我的手没绑住
Might make it a little more interesting.
事情会更加有趣
Oh, you do like it rough, don't you?
你就是喜欢来硬的 对吗
That's what I thought.
我猜对了
Do you think she believes that?
你觉得她相信吗
we will find out
很快就知道了
I said punch me, not feel me up.
我要你出拳打我 不是摸我
All right, geez.
好吧
No wonder you got your butt kicked, Billy.
难怪你会挨揍了 比利
Are you even sure you've got a y-chromosome?
你真的有Y染色体吗
Let's check under the hood.
我们私底下查查看
Back off.
走开
Little aggression, nice.
有点怒气了 不错
That's what I'm talking about.
这才像话
So come on. now hit me.
来啊 出手打我
I'm not going to hit a girl.
我不会打女孩子的
Oh, really?
是吗
I'm not saying you're going to hit me.
我不是让你打我
I'm saying take your best shot...
而是让你试着打
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Rule one,
规则一
If you're going to make the first move,
如果主动发起攻击
Make it count.
要看准了
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表