剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah.
对
Haven't exactly gotten around to telling her about that.
还不是时候告诉她实情
What was that?
什么动静
That's the lady I stuffed in the trunk.
我把一个美女塞到后备箱里了
She knows where galt is.
她知道高尔特在哪
You...coffee.
你 咖啡
You...
你
Help me figure out how I can get information out of her.
帮我想想怎么让她开口
What do you think? put her in the gimbal?
你有什么想法 放到平衡环里吗
No,no.
不 不
Nobody's spinning around inside of kitt.
没人在凯特里面转圈
I'm not cleaning up vomit.
我不想再清理垃圾
If I'd been out clubbing and woke up in some guy's trunk...
如果我在酒吧玩醒来时却在后备箱
You know what would really freak me out?
知道我最怕什么吗
Struggle is futile.
反抗是徒劳的
What's going on? where am i?
怎么回事 我在哪
I ask the questions.
我问问题
Who are you?
你是谁
Your name is alexandra pachinko.
你叫亚历山德拉·帕特
Yes or no?
是不是
Yes.
是
Where is victor galt?
维克多·高尔特在哪
Never heard of him.
没听过
Alex,it's me,your little malush.
亚历克斯 是我 你的马尔斯
How's business?
怎么交易
Okay,yes. I know victor.
好 是 我知道维克多
But...i don't know where he is.
但 我不知道他在哪
Hello?
你好
Wait,what-- what are you doing?
等等 你要做什么
Malush,baby,it's me.
马尔斯 宝贝 是我
Why did that guy come into my club?
那家伙怎么进来的
What's going on?
发生什么事
Victor,no! don't say anything!
维克多 不 不要再说了
It's not me.
那不是我
You were supposed to kill him,
你想干掉他
and I'm hearing that he got away.
我听说他要逃走
He didn't get far,malush. we took care of him.
他走不远 马尔斯 我们看着他
But I'm worried about your deal
但我担心你的交易
don't worry,
放心
I'm on my way to meet them now.
我正和他们接头
Hey,i'll see you tonight.
今晚见
Good job,kitt.
做的好 凯特
Play back.
重播一遍
Hello.
你好
Alex,it's me,your little malush.
亚历克斯 是我 马尔斯
Scrub forward a bit.
前面洗掉一点
There. play.
播放
what are you doing?
你要做什么
Ah,you had your turn.
会轮到你的
Amplify the background noise,drop victor's voice.
扩大背景声音 消掉维克多的声音
Turn west on highway 110. 200 yards.
向西高速行驶110.200码
I love gps.
我喜欢全球定位系统
Kitt,isolate the gps voice
凯特 隔离GPS声音
and piece together galt's destination.
连接高尔特的位置
Put her in holding until we figure out what to do with her.
我们想到怎么处置她后再松绑
Michael,according to my scanners,
迈克 根据我的扫描探测
The case galt is carrying contains the stolen hxp serum.
高尔特拿着的箱子里装的是HXP血清
Kitt,what did we say about the hangover voice?
凯特 怎么用酒醉的声音说话
Sorry,michael.
抱歉 迈克
Are you sure you're up for this?
你确定你要用这个声音吗
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
Let's do this.
就这么做
You know what?
你知道规矩吧
I'm gonna need the other half of the money first.
我要先拿到另一半钱
Let's do it.
好的 交易吧
Take him out! come on!
干掉他 快点
Come on,come on,come on.
撤退 撤退 撤退
There's nowhere to run,galt.
高尔特 你逃不掉了
Just give me the serum.
把血清给我
There's nowhere to run,galt.
高尔特 你逃不掉了
Kitt,what's happening to him?
凯特 他怎么了
There's a bio-metamorphic change occurring at a cellular level.
他体内的细胞正在发生生物变化
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不太好
I would advise you to get inside immediately.
我建议你立刻进车里
Galt's testosterone and adrenaline levels are spiking dramatically.
高尔特的睾酮素和肾上腺素在急剧上升
Kill you.
杀了你
It might not be a bad idea to give him some space
给他留点空间是个好主意
while we see how this whole thing plans out.
我们也看看事情的发展
Michael,look out.
迈克 小心
Michael,galt's metamorphic changes are not slowing down.
迈克 高尔特的变♥态♥反应没有降低
It also appears his pain receptors have ceased to function.
他的疼痛接收神经好像也停止工作了
Anything else you need to tell me, before I piss him off further?
在我让他生气前告诉我该怎么做
Yes,michael.
好的 迈克
He has five times the strength of a normal human.
他有高于常人5倍的力量
Michael,hurry!
迈克 快点
Come out and fight!
出来接着打
Michael,you've been injured.
迈克 你受伤了
I must return you to the ssc for medical treatment.
我必须把你带回卫星监控中心进行治疗
No,i am ordering you to stay and fight.
不 我命令你留下进行战斗
I have new programming that orders me to return you to the ssc
我的新程序命令我如果你受伤
For medical attention in the event that you are seriously injured.
必须带你回监控中心接收治疗
Whose idea was this new program?
这个新程序是谁的主意
Sarah's.
莎拉的
Hey,are you okay?
嘿 你还好吗
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你到底在干什么
I-- I'm in charge in the field.
外面我说了算
You don't put in protocols that override my authority.
你不能不经我的允许就乱来
You're my responsibility now.
我得照顾你
This is because of what happened in hawaii,isn't it?
这是因为在夏威夷发生的事吗
What happened in hawaii has nothing to do with this.
这与发生在夏威夷的事无关
That guy almost killed you.
那家伙差点就杀了你
You're more important than any one case.
你比任何一个任务都重要
Please,sarah,you have to trust that I know what I'm doing.
莎拉 你得相信我知道自己在干什么
And if you're gonna wear so many hats
如果你真要管这么多事
you need to learn how to delegate.
你就要知道如何知人善任
I'm doing the best I can.
我一直在尽力而为
I'm sorry if it doesn't meet the standards you're used to.
很抱歉我们做事的标准如此不符
Sarah,you're doing an amazing job.
莎拉 你做得很棒
And your father would be very proud.
你父亲一定会非常自豪的
Now,we need to figure out how to beat this guy,
现在 我们得找到战胜这个家伙的办法
'cause I'm not running again.
因为我不想再落荒而逃了
Hey!
嘿
What's with the roller skates?
干嘛穿着溜冰鞋
Like you said
你不是说
we've got to find a way to move around quickly.
我们要找到能迅速移♥动♥的方法吗
And it gets me through the creepy areas faster.
这让我能很快地穿过那片阴森区域
So,today's your big date?
怎么 你今天有重要的约会
That's right.
没错
You seem to be making progress,
看起来进展不小嘛
Considering you've been lying to megan about who you are.
看在你一直向梅根捏造自己的身份上
I'm not lying.
我可没骗她
It's called bending the truth.
那叫善意的隐瞒
And it's a natural part of dating.
这是约会一部分
What're you working on?
你在干嘛
A metabolic panel of galt's blood.
用新陈代谢面板研究高尔特的血液
He left a sample trying to smash kitt's windshield.
他在试图打碎凯特挡风玻璃时留下了血液样本
This serum seems to fortify muscular function,
血清貌似可以抑制大脑或者身体里的
Overriding the brain/body barrier that
神经系统的崩溃
Stops you from burning out your nervous system.
从而增强他的肌肉功能
Could the serum enhance senses like vision and hearing?
那血清可以增强诸如视觉和听觉的感觉吗
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表