剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Your box contains three grams.
你的那个盒子里有三克
Wow, you are good.
哇 你真不错
You're having me build a bomb?
你让我去造个炸♥弹♥?
No, I'm having you collect pieces
不 我让你帮我收集材料
so I can build a bomb.
好让我能制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
Not if I hang on to what I have.
如果我不给你我手上的东西你就造不成
Way to drop your purse and get into the game, Mikey.
现在是少说废话做你该做的事的时候了 Mike
Yeah, sure, you can keep everything.
对 没错 你可以留着那东西
But then I'd keep this.
但我就把这个留着了
Olara.
Olara
I mean, look at her.
我是说 看看她
Smart, kind.
很机灵 人也不错
And the only thing that's keeping her alive is you, Mike.
而且唯一能让她活着的原因就是你了 Mike
And that's exactly why you're gonna bring
这就是为什么你会
everything in your car over to the Hesperia sugar mill.
把你车里的所有东西都带到Hesperia糖厂
A sugar mill.
一个糖厂
Yeah, a sugar mill which is exactly
没错 就是一个离你正好
20 minutes away from you.
20分钟车程的糖厂
Which is exactly the amount of time
也正好是
that Olara has left to breathe.
Olara可以活得时间
I'm sure you have GPS in your car, am I right?
你的车有全球卫星定位系统 对吧?
Hmm, you have no idea.
嗯 那是当然了
Great. Get going.
很好 出发吧
Hank?
Hank?
Hmm?
嗯?
I noticed that this went missing
我发现这个从
from my files a little while back,
我的文件夹里失踪又回来了
But I never thought it would be
但我没想到它会回来
Because one of my robots took it.
因为是我的机器人拿走的
Hank, I know I haven't been spending
Hank 我知道我没能像以前那样
As much time with you as I used to,
那么长时间陪着你
And it must be kinda frustrating
你一个人待在这
To be in here all by yourself
一定很难过
While Katie and Lisa are with Kitt.
然而Katie和Lisa随Kitt执行任务去了
That doesn't mean you can throw things
但不代表你能随意
Whenever you want.
扔东西
Well, I'll tell you what.
我给你个事做
There's a work space in the SSC which needs filling.
控制中心的一个工作室需要填充材料
Are you interested?
你有兴趣吗?
Okay, good.
很好
You start tomorrow.
你从明天开始做
Dad.
爸爸
We have a situation.
有状况发生
You can't be serious.
你不是在开玩笑吧
I'm not letting Olara die.
我不会让Olara死的
You can't deliver
你不能送一个
A hafnium bomb to a man like Stevens.
铪弹给像Stevens这样的人
He's right, Mike.
他说的对 Mike
Going into this blind is too big a risk.
盲目行事风险太大了
So is letting him get away,
那么就放任他逃掉
And that's exactly what's gonna happen if I don't show up.
如果我不去 他就会逃掉
Don't be so sure.
不要那么肯定
This is the Hesperia sugar mill.
这是Hesperia糖厂
It's been abandoned, and from all our data,
它已经废弃了 并从我们资料上看
It's where Christopher Stevens is
Christopher Stevens就躲在那
And ambassador Kumali as well.
Kumali大使也在那
Sarah and Charles just ran an analysis on the drone.
Sarah和Charles研究分♥析♥了那的嗡嗡声
They're pretty sure this is where the controlling
他们确信控制信♥号♥♥
transmission comes from.
就是从那来的
Also, ambient sound tests
并且 Stevens手♥机♥的
On the phone calls from Stevens
环境声测试
And the ambassador match,
和大使的吻合
Suggesting they're in the same place.
表明他们在同一个地方
Plus there's this.
加上这个
What is that?
那又是什么?
An electromagnetic shield.
一个电磁屏蔽
Every scan we've run on this place,
各方面对那地点的扫描
Heat, infrared, radar,
高温 红外线 雷达
Sonar, gets blocked around this warehouse.
声纳 到了仓库附近就闭塞了
And why go through all that trouble unless
干嘛说的这么麻烦
You're hiding something important?
除非你隐藏了重点?
Exactly.
确切的是
Now Stevens is expecting you here in about ten minutes.
Stevens要你十分钟内到
The thing is, people can get irrational
问题是 人们会失去理智
As they're close to finally getting what they want.
当他们就要得到想要的东西时
If there were ever a time when Stevens
如果有机会让Stevens
Would let down his guard, this is it.
放松他的警惕 那就是现在
Carrie, I want you and a team
Carrie 我要你尽快带队人
Out there asap. On my way.
守在外面 现在就去
Zoe, keep tabs on that drone.
Zoe 继续监控那个嗡嗡声
Billy, help Sarah and Charles
Billy 帮Sarah和Charles
Figure out a way to penetrate that shield.
找到方法冲破那个屏蔽
Mike's going in.
Mike进去了
We need to give him all the cover we can.
我们要尽全力掩护他
Michael, we will be in range in less than a minute.
Michael 我们将在一分钟内进入糖厂
We'll most likely lose contact
很可能你一进去
As soon as you enter the property.
我们就会失去联络
Got it. You ready?
收到 你准备好了吗?
Yes.
好了
Still, due to the nature of your plan,
不过鉴于你计划的性质
I am compelled to ask.
我不得不问
What happens if the elements
如果事情
do not come together as you've predicted?
没能按你预期的发展 该怎么办?
Then we go to the backup plan.
那么我们用后备计划
I thought we concluded
我认为我们已经下过结论了
That backup plans are ineffective.
后备计划是没用的
That's why we better get this right.
所以我们要一次就成功
On my mark.
听我倒数
Three, two, one... now!
3 2 1... 行动!
Mike? Mike?
Mike? Mike?
He's not responding.
他没回答
He must be under the shield.
他一定进入屏蔽区域了
Can we get an image into the warehouse?
我们不能收到仓库内部画面吗?
Not yet.
还不能
Kitt, we've lost contact with Mike.
Kitt 我们联♥系♥不上Mike
We're probably gonna lose contact with you.
我们可能过会也会和你失去联络
You need to hold on until Carrie gets there.
你要坚持到Carrie到达那里
I understand, Dr. Graiman.
我明白 Graiman博士
Dr. Graiman...
Graiman博士...
We've lost them both.
和他们俩都失去联络了
Mike.
Mike
My man.
我的兄弟
So nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good. Go.
某种程度上吧
You'll never get away with this.
你将永远逃脱不了惩罚
Wow.
哇
Do they teach you guys to say that somewhere?
他们教你该在哪说这句话吗?
12 seconds.
12秒
Mike,go.
Mike 快走
Please.
求你了
I'll find you.
我会找到你的
You too.
还有你
Mm-hmm, yeah. Uh, buckle up safely.
好 系好安全带
Nine seconds.
还有9秒
Mike!
Mike!
Carrie's about to get there, Mike.
Carrie快到那了 Mike
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Stevens has Olara, Kitt has a bomb in his trunk,
Stevens抓着Olara 在Kitt的后备箱有个炸♥弹♥
And I have to stay above 100 or everything blows up.
我必须保持时速100以上 否则所有的都会爆♥炸♥
There's no one in here.
这里没人
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表