剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I called ahead and explained the seriousness Of the situation.
我已经打电♥话♥说明情况
Medical staff are standing by.
医护人员都已经就位
Hello.
你好
Hi.
嗨
billy, this is maddie.
比利 这是玛蒂
Maddie, this is billy.
玛蒂 这是比利
How are you doing, maddie?
你怎么样 玛蒂
Well, I'm sitting inside a talking car
嗯 我坐在一个会说话的车里
That's driving itself to the hospital
它正自己开往医院
With a wounded police officer,
旁边有个受伤的长官
And my mother's been kidnapped.
我妈妈还被绑♥架♥了
How do you think I'm doing?
你觉得我怎样
Okay, too precocious for me.
好吧 对我来说你太早熟了
You have a problem dealing with any member
你跟所有年龄段的异性
Of the opposite sex, don't you?
打交道都有问题么
Pretty much, yeah.
基本上 是的
Hi, maddie. I'm sarah.
嗨 玛蒂 我是莎拉
Hi, sarah.
嗨 莎拉
I see you've already met kitt.
你已经见过凯特了
Yeah, he's pretty cool.
是的 他很酷
And he's also a secret.
他还是个秘密
Can you keep a secret?
你能保密么
Of course she can keep a secret.
她当然能保密
She's a girl.
她是个女孩子
Please.
得了吧
hey.
嘿
You okay?
你还好么
I've had worse.
这次算好的
Are you a cop?
你是警♥察♥
No.
不是
You act like one.
你看起来像是
Be quiet. you're gonna get us killed!
别说了 你会害死我们的
Sarah, I've dropped maddie and the wounded officer
莎拉 我把玛蒂和受伤的长官
At the hospital.
送到医院了
I will be back at the bank in less than two minutes.
我会在两分钟内回到银行
I counted five of them outside.
我在外面看到五个
But there's only four in here.
但这儿只有四个
One of them went into a back room.
其中一个到后面的房♥子去了
What's your name?
你叫什么
Lynn.
林恩
Lynn, I'm mike.
林恩 我是迈克
Will you two please shut up!
你们俩能闭嘴吗
Kitt, we need to let the police know
凯特 我们得让警♥察♥知道
That mike is inside the bank.
迈克在银行里面
I don't think we should tell them anything.
我觉得一个字都不能跟他们说
They're cops. They can help.
他们是警♥察♥ 能帮助我们
Or they could get him killed.
但也可能把迈克推向死亡边缘
Or they could save his life.
又或许能救了他的命
I agree with zoe in this situation, Sarah.
此时此刻 我同意祖依的说法 莎拉
In case you haven't noticed it,
你是否有注意到
Zoe has trouble trusting authority figures lately.
祖依最近对政♥府♥人员完全失去了信任
I noticed.
我注意到了
Zoe, you need to see a professional
祖依 你需要去看看心理医生
About your trust issues.
找回你对他人的信任
Yeah, like that's gonna happen.
开什么国际玩笑
Sarah, my concern is that the suspects
莎拉 更让我担心的是那些嫌疑犯
May be monitoring police frequencies.
也许正在监听警♥察♥的通讯
They are well-armed and very well-prepared,
他们全副武装 做了充分的准备
Evident by their use of body armor
从他们的盔甲
And the military-style execution of their plan.
和军队化的作战方式就能看出来
I'm with kitt.
我同意凯特的说法
We could put mike in more danger.
我们会让迈克陷入绝境
Kitt, as soon as you're within range,
凯特 一达到监测范围
I want infrared up.
马上启动红外扫描
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm calling 911.
报♥警♥
I already called them.
我已经报过了
Well then, where are they?
那警♥察♥呢
Give me the phone.
把手♥机♥给我
No.
不
Give me the phone.
把手♥机♥给我
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Accessing infrared
开始红外扫描
And tapping into police communications.
以及监听警♥察♥通讯
I have identified michael's position.
我找到了迈克所处的位置
His vital signs show he is alive and unharmed.
他的生命迹象表明他还活着 没有受伤
They're all face down on the floor.
他们全都在地上趴着
I count four gunmen.
我看到有4名武装分子
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛
Call your husband.
给你丈夫打电♥话♥
Tell him where you are.
告诉他你现在的位置
Hi, Frank. it--it's me.
喂 弗兰克 是我
I'm at the bank and--
我在银行
I know, you go every wednesday.
我知道 你每个礼拜三都去那
What's the matter?
出什么事了
I can't--
我不能
Tina, what's wrong?
蒂娜 出什么事了
Turn on your TV. Who is this?
打开电视 你是谁
Where's my wife?
我老婆在哪
Turn on your TV now,
打开电视 现在
Or your wife is dead.
要不然你的老婆可就没命了
What channel?
哪个频道
Any channel.
随便哪个都行
You! Get up!
你 起来
What are you gonna do?
你们要做什么
Come on now. Move!
赶紧过来 快点
Run.
跑
Oh, my god! This is not happening.
天哪 这不是真的
This is not happening.
这不是真的
I'm gonna die!
我快死了
It's OK
没事的
Oh, my god.
天哪
They shot him in cold blood.
竟然残忍♥地向他开枪
If you do not do exactly as I say,
如果你不照我说的去做
The same thing will happen to your wife.
你的老婆也将是这个下场
If you call the police,
如果你敢叫警♥察♥
I'll kill her.
我会杀了她
If you talk to anyone, I'll kill her.
如果你敢跟任何人说 我会杀了她
If you do anything
如果你擅自
You are not told to do by me,
违背我的要求
I will kill her.
我还是会杀了她
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
yes.
明白
Now sit at your desk and do not move
现在坐在桌子上 一动也不许动
Until I call you back.
直到我再打给你
What's the situation?
现场情况如何
Get him on the phone.
打电♥话♥给他
Right on time.
正是时候
Cut the phone lines, all except one.
切断所有电♥话♥线 只保留一条
Take that one off the hook.
摘下那个话筒
Sarah, my scanners indicate
莎拉 扫描显示
Someone made a call from inside the bank
银行里有人使用卫星电♥话♥
Using a satellite phone.
进行了一次通话
Who did they call?
打给的谁
They used a scrambler,
他们使用了扰频器
So I was unable to trace the call.
我没法追踪到这次通话
Pretty sophisticated for bank robbers.
银行抢劫 这也太大费周章了
Very sophisticated for bank robbers.
是非常的大费周章
They may be much more than bank robbers, Zoe.
他们也许不仅仅是抢劫银行 祖依
The hostage was shot with a handgun.
刚才那名人♥质♥ 是被手♥枪♥射中的
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表