剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Hawaiian island
夏威夷群岛
can I get another?
能再来一杯吗? 好的
You're a great dancer.
舞跳的真好
A professional?
是专业的吗?
I am a professional.
没错
How did you know? Really?
你怎么知道? 真的吗?
Well,that mht be the best thing I've heard all day.
这是我今天听过最棒的事了
Well,it's gonna be the last thing you hear from me.
也是你从我身上打听到最后的事
So why don't you pick up your knuckles and go drool somewhere else?
为什么不拿开你的手 去别的地方猎艳?
Attitude.
有个性
I love it.
我喜欢
You know,you and I could really do some damage together,sweetheart.
我俩可以一起疯狂起来 亲爱的
Yeah?
是吗?
Well,you're half right.
你说对了一半
Hey,I'm gonna need two bouncers and
嗨 帮我叫两名保镖
could you call a cab and have it ready to go to the hospital?
能叫辆车去医院吗?
I'm in love.
我坠入爱河了
And would you mind throwing some ice into a plastic bag for me?
请放些冰块在塑料袋 然后给我好吗?
Thanks. no problem
谢谢 没问题
I'm gonna ask you to leave one more time.
我再次请你离开
Come on.
别这样
You know you want it.
你其实也想要的
Come on,baby.Let's get outta here.
走吧 宝贝 我们出去吧
your ice Thanks.
你的冰块 谢谢
He's gonna need this.
他会需要这个的
I see you're dealing with things in a healthy fashion.
你处理事情时还为别人的健康着想
Is there a bar you haven't gotten into a fight in?
有你没干过架的酒吧吗?
You just can't take no for an answer,can you?
你凡事非要问清楚不可吗?
Good to see you too.
很高兴见到你
Don't start with me,mike.
别说了 Mike
You shouldn't even be here.
你不该来这的
That went well.
很好
Hey,detente,okay?
讲和好吗?
Can we start over?
我们能重新开始吗?
Why are you here?
你为什么来这儿?
Well,you just kinda disappeared after your father's service.
处理完你♥爸♥的后事 你就好像人间蒸发了
Excuse me for being a little worried about you.
不介意我稍微关心一下你吧
Really?
是吗?
Worried about me in hawaii?
来夏威夷关心我?
在我父亲海边的房♥里
He's really gone.
他真的离开我了
I miss him too,sarah.
我也很想他 Sarah
It's okay to let go.
好了 我们走吧
But this isn't gonna help anything.
但酒是没有任何帮助的
Don't tell me what to do.
别对我说教
x7fx7fSarah.
Sarah
Please,mike.
求你了 Mike
I don't wanna be alone tonight.
我今晚不想独处
Knight industries research & development
游侠工业研究与发展部
Satellite surveillance chamber
卫星监视室
Location:Classified
地点:机密
How we doing with the chip?
芯片处理的怎么样了?
Relax.We're almost there.
别急 就要大功告成了
Mr.Torres,you cannot do this.
Torres先生 您不能这么做
Dr.Graiman would never approve.
Graiman博士不会同意的
graiman's not here anymore,kitt.
Graiman不会来了Kitt
if you remove my chip,there is no guarantee I can be reactivated.
如果你移除了芯片 就不一定能重新激活我了
Pull it. Please,mr.Torres.
拔♥出♥来♥ 请住手 Torres先生
There it is.
就是它
All of kitt's personality.
所有Kitt的个性
His memories.
记忆
The most advanced artificial intelligence program in the world.
世上最先进的人工智能程序
With that in karr...
放进Karr里...
it might well be the future.
将来它会发挥的很好
Yes,it might.
对 它会的
Get it out of here.
把它拖出去
Come on,mike.Pick up.
快点 Mike 接电♥话♥
Where the hell are you?
你到底在哪?
I can't believe this.I can't believe this.
真不敢相信 我不相信
Just calm down and tell us what happened.
冷静下来 告诉我们发生何事
They took kitt,okay?
他们带走了Kitt 知道吗?
Who did,billy?
谁干的 Billy?
It was torres and a ton of nsa guys.
是Torres和一帮国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人
He totally betrayed us.
他彻底背叛了我们
And he was talking about the karr project.
他提到Karr项目
As in knight automated roving robot.
类似于游侠自动行动机器人
I mean,I didn't even know that project was real.
我甚至都不知道这个项目是否存在
Are you sure he said,"karr"?
你确定他说的是"Karr"?
He shut us down,mike.
他关闭了这里 Mike
The ssc is over.History.
控制中心完了 已成历史
They took the A.I.Chip out of kitt and scrapped the program.
他们从Kitt身上取走了人工智能芯片 废掉它的程序
I mean,they took my cell phone,for god's sake.
他们还拿走了我的手♥机♥ 我的天!
My father was the program.
我爸爸就是程序
Of course they shut it down. Don't listen to her,billy.
他们当然要终止咯 别听她的 Billy
She hasn't had her morning pitcher of mojitos yet.
她早上还没喝摩奇多酒呢
Also,I found a package in graiman's office x7fx7faddressed to the both of you.
我在Graiman办公室发现了 要寄给你们的包裹
I managed to get it out before the nsa had their garage sale.
在国♥家♥安♥全♥局当作旧物出♥售♥前 我设法带走了它
I sent it overnight. Yeah,it's here.
我连夜寄给你们了 是的 东西寄到了
We'll take a look and get back to you.
我们看完后再联♥系♥你
You ready to look at this?
准备好看这个吗?
I'm getting dressed.
我去换衣服
Hello,mike.
你好 Mike
If you're looking at this,it means I'm gone
如果你看见了这个 就表示我不在了
and there are some things you need to know.
我有些事情要告诉你
First of all,your past.
首先 你的过去
You were used as an experiment.
你是个实验品
You were the original driver for the karr project.
原本 你是Karr项目的驾驶员
Now there was a fatal flaw in karr's A.I.
但Karr的人工智能有个致命的缺点
Which made him uncontrollable and extremely aggressive.
让他无法控制且带有极端的攻击性
He reprogrammed himself.People died.
他会重新编译自己的程序 有人因此丧生
After the program was scrapped,it was decided that your memory be wiped.
项目终止后 我们决定清除你的记忆
They said it was for your own protection that you must never know.
他们说 让你忘记一切是在保护你
But still,I should have told you the truth,mike.
虽然如此 我还是要告诉你真♥相♥ Mike
You're like a son to me.
你就像我儿子一样
And I hope someday you'll find a way to forgive me.
我希望你有一天能原谅我
Kitt was developed in the wake of the karr failure.
Karr项目失败后 Kitt立即被开♥发♥出来
It was a means of perfecting the A.I.
它能完善人工智能
With the ultimate goal of re-launching the karr project.
最终目标是重新启动Karr计划
I was the only one that stood in the way and that I'm gone,
我是唯一反对此计划的人
I'm sure they'll be moving ahead very quickly.
我死后 我肯定他们会迅速展开行动
This must never be allowed to happen.
我们绝不会让它发生
Karr is a devastating weapon and only the beginning.
Karr是毁灭性武器 但那仅仅是开始
They believe that kitt's A.I.Can override the flaws
他们相信kitt的人工智能
in karr's programming,but they're wrong.
会修复karr程序的缺点 可他们错了
This is a disaster waiting to happen.
灾难即将来临
Now you must protect kitt's A.I.And stop karr.
你必须保护Kitt的人工智能 然后阻止Karr
This is vital,mike.
这至关重要 Mike
I just hope I'm not too late.
我希望说这话时还不算太迟
They're going to re-launch the karr program.
他们要重新启动Karr的程序
That's why they took kitt.I'm going back.
这就是他们带走Kitt的原因 我要回去了
I'm going to the beach.
我要去海滩
Sarah,we have to stop this.
Sarah 我们要阻止这一切
Good luck with that. Sarah!
祝你好运 Sarah!
Mike,it is not my fight anymore.
Mike 我不想管这事了
When you're done feeling sorry for yourself,you let me know.
你自怨自艾的情绪消化完时 告诉我一声
I'm coming back,billy.
我马上回来 Billy
Get zoe and I'll meet you someplace safe.
叫上Zoe 我们约个安全的地方见面
We got work to do.
我们有事要做
LOS ANGELES,CALIFORNIA
洛杉矶 加利福利亚州
This whole thing is totally out of control.
事情已经无法收拾了
They've been through our apartments,okay?
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表