剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I also know that agent Renning arrested your operative,
我也知道瑞宁探员抓了你的人
Said that he was hindering the investigation.
因为他妨碍公务
If it weren't for our operative,
要不是我们的人
Agent Renning would still be investigating a fake crash site.
瑞宁探员还在调查一起假坠机案
And now, he has escaped custody, and is a wanted fugitive.
现在 他逃了出来 成了通辑犯
Look, how about this?
听着 这样
We bring the boy in safely, recover the shipment,
我们把男孩安全的带回 找回那批货
And you give us what we need.
你给我们想要的
And if you don't?
如果做不到呢
Then a ten-year-old boy is dead.
那十岁的小男孩就没命了
That boy dies...
如果男孩死了
Your man will come up on charges, simple as that.
你的手下就会被起诉 这么简单
And there won't be anything I can do to help you.
那时我也无能为力
You told him what?!
你跟他说什么
It was the only way to get you some wiggle room.
这只唯一的办法
Wiggle room? I was doing just fine until you
是么 我本来好好的
Stamped the word "guarantee" on my forehead.
你就给我贴上全能的商标
Really?
是么
'cause you're a wanted felon who just lost the kid.
凭你现在是个丢了孩子的重犯
"fine" isn't the word I'd use.
我可不会说你"好好的"
Great.
好吧
Anything constructive for me?
有什么建议么
Yeah, don't screw it up.
别搞砸了
Thanks. your welcome.
谢谢 不客气
It's there.
在那儿
Excava.
挖吧
do you mind if I ask what happened between you and Jake?
介意我问你和杰克的事么
Uh.
哦
I was 19 when I got pregnant with Danny.
我怀丹尼的时候19岁
I hadn't known his father very long.
认识他父亲不是很久
But we decided we'd try and make it work.
但我们决定生下来
And it did for a while.
过了一段时间
But then... Jake lost his job and started working for Bahia.
杰克丢了工作 开始为巴伊亚工作
I begged him to stop, but...
我求他别干 但
He didn't.
他不听
And you left.
所以你离开
Danny adored his father.
丹尼崇拜他的父亲
They'd see each other every few months.
他们隔几个月见一次
When I heard Jake was killed, i-- how could he have been so stupid?
当我听说杰克被杀时 我 他怎么这么傻
Stealing from Bahia when Danny was there?
当着丹尼的面偷巴伊亚的货
he wanted his family back.
他想有他自己的家
He saw his chance and took it.
看见机会就争取了
Your neighbor's dog always bark like that?
邻居的狗一直这么叫么
No, she's usually pretty calm.
不 平时很安静的
We're going out the back door.
我们从后门走
Why? what's wrong?
为什么 怎么了
They're here.
他们来了
Go.
走
Drop it right now, and let her go!
放下 放开她
Mike, they took her. who took who?
迈克 他们把她带走了 谁带走谁
Bahia's men. they have Danny's mom.
巴伊亚的手下 他们带走了丹尼的妈妈
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'll live. I'm so sorry.
我没事 真对不起
Get back to the s.s.c.
回卫星监控中心去
We are out here digging, finding nothing.
我们什么也没找到
I think you are lying about the location, Danny.
我猜你在撒谎 丹尼
No, I'm not!
我没有
maybe we should find out.
我们得证明下
Danny! mom!
丹尼 妈妈
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, are you?
没事 你呢
I'm fine, just Danny, don't give them anything.
我很好 丹尼 什么也别告诉他们
Don't--ah!
别 哦
Mom!
妈
Tell them to stop!
让他们住手
You tell me where my shipment is, and I will let her go.
你告诉我货在哪儿 我就放了她
Fine.
好吧
Kill her.
杀了她
No, okay! I'll tell, I'll tell you!
不 好吧 我告诉你
Just don't hurt her.
别伤害她
You lie to me again
你再骗我的话
and I will kill your mother right in front of you.
我会当着你的面杀了你妈妈
I'll give you the location
我会告诉你位置
but I want my mom to meet us there.
但我要我妈妈在那等我们
What?
什么
You're giving me orders, huh?
你是在命令我吗
Yes, and as soon as I see her
是的 只有我见到了她
and you let her drive away safely
并且你让她安全离开后
I'll show you exactly where it's hidden.
我才会告诉你东西到底藏在哪
It's the only way you'll get your stuff back.
这是你唯一能找回你东西的办法
Well, that's very brave of you, danny.
好吧 你还真是勇敢 丹尼
Your mother will meet us there.
你会在那见到你妈妈的
And if you deliver, she will be free.
如果你照做了 她就自♥由♥了
Michael, I have Billy.
迈克 我连上比利了
Billy, we have no time.
比利 我们没时间了
I'm at the dad's house
我到他爸的房♥子了
just entering the kid's room.
刚进孩子的房♥间
Writing on the wall.
写在墙上的
Writing on the wall.
写在墙上的
Hello.
喂
Bingo. Hang on one sec.
找到了 等下
Mike, I've got an unsolved equation
迈克 我找到了一个没算完的等式
written on the wall.
写在墙上的
Looks like we're solving for two variables.
看起来我们要处理两个变量
Equation?
是个等式吗
Why would he do that?
我们为什么要这样做
Well, maybe because he knows a drug dealer
或许他知道一个毒贩
wouldn't be able to solve it?
做不出来吧
Question is, can you?
问题是 你行吗
Please, I was doing this stuff in middle school.
拜托 我中学就会做这些玩意儿
Then get your nerd on, Billy.
那就开始做吧 比利
First number is...
第一个数字是
34.49 and it looks like it's measured in degrees.
34.49
That's the format for the
那是计算经度
coordinates of latitude and longitude.
和纬度的方程式
Kitt, check each number for latitude and longitude.
凯特 用经纬度来校验每个数字
I know, Michael.
我懂 迈克
All right, you don't need to get snooty.
好吧 你没必要这么得意吧
Maybe if you respected my autonomy a bit more
如果你能更相信我的人工智能的话
I would respect yours.
我也会相信你的
I'm sorry, are we having a couples moment here?
我很抱歉 我们现在是在夫妻吵嘴吗
I am simply making you aware that I do
我只是想提醒你
No need to be told what to do all the time.
不必时时刻刻都提醒我该做什么
Kitt, I hear you. okay?
凯特 我懂你意思了 好吗
Okay.
好的
Mike, did I just hear kitt smacking you around?
迈克 我刚才好像听见凯特打击到你了哦
Kitt and I are communicating.
凯特和我在沟通
That's what partners do.
搭档就该这样
No, it just sounded like Kitt was making you his bitch.
不 听起来可不是这样
Billy, solve the second equation.
比利 做你的算术
Second coordinate is...
第二个坐标是
118.800.
118.800
The coordinates are between Xinyi and Donghai,
那个坐标是在中国江苏省
In the jiangau province of China.
新沂和东海之间
Billy, what the hell?!
比利 这是搞什么鬼
Dude, it's not my fault
伙计 这不是我的错
The kid's dad hid the shipment in China!
那孩子的父亲把货藏在中国
Road trip.
跑长途吧
Billy, is it possible you
比利 有可能是你
left a negative sign off the second answer?
在第二个等式中漏掉了个减号♥
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表