剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
We didn't get out of bed for three days.
我们三天不想下床
You were drunk.
你当时喝醉了
We should never have broken up.
我们不该分手
Tell you what.
这样吧
Go out with me again.
和我重归于好
I'll help you track down the nano-virus.
我就帮你找到纳米病毒
Ryan it's not that sim--
赖安 这不是那么简单
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm serious. We could start over.
我是认真的 我们重新开始
You spilled my drink.Hey.
你碰洒了我的酒
I'm sorry. I'll buy you another.
抱歉 我赔你一杯
You gonna buy me another shirt too?
也赔我一件衬衣吗
Someone should.
会有人赔的
Sarah.
莎拉
Just tell the bartender
告诉酒保
Whatever you want.
随便你要什么
What I want is for you to keep
我要你
Your little girlie here...
和你的小妞
In line.
懂规矩
What did you just say? Girlie.
你刚才说什么 小妞
Maybe we should--
也许我们应该
Sarah's heart rate is extremely high.
莎拉的心跳很快
She might be in trouble.
她可能遇到麻烦了
Go go go go.
快 快 快 快
I hate it when people call me "girlie."
我讨厌别人叫我小妞
"girlie" was a little ill-conceived.
小妞有一点小脾气
Oh hey mike. Uh you want a beer?
迈克 要啤酒吗
Michael?
迈克
Is everything okay?
事情顺利吗
Everything's fine.
一切顺利
Kitt aimez-vous votre travail?
凯特 你爱你的工作吗
Oui c'est tres gratifiant
是的 工作是令人高兴的
Autant pour les personnes que le travail.
对于工作的人来说
You really went out with "le douche" over here?
你真的和那个"喷头"在这里分手
How come you never mentioned him?
为什么从来没提起他
Because you disappeared off the face of the earth
因为你在地球消失了
For three years remember?
三年 记得吗
The whole "i thought you were dead" thing?
我以为你死了
Okay good point.
有道理
And not that it's any of your business
而且它不是你的工作范围
But I didn't sleep with him last night.
不过昨晚我没和他上♥床♥
I know. I sat up all night watching him.
我知道 我一晚上都盯着他
Merveilleux.
太棒了
Kitt you are marvelous.
凯特 你真了不起
Merci dr. Arrow.
谢谢 箭博士
Are we just supposed to let anyone talk
我们只是让某人来聊天吗
To the talking car?
和一个汽车聊天
It's okay.
可以啊
Ryan's a friend.
赖安的一个朋友
And his responses.
它的反应
Not just simplistic "yes" or "no "
不只是简单的是或者不是
But rich thoughtful complex answers.
而是丰富 深思 复杂的回答
Kitt's current capabilities go far beyond
凯特现在的性能远远超出
The original prototype you saw.
你曾经见过的原型
Well the detail evident in his chip matrix is spectacular.
它芯片母体的精细真是神奇
The car part's not bad either.
车的零件也很好
You've done it doc.
你做到了 博士
You created functioning artificial intelligence.
你发明了人工智能型的机体
Payroll reports.
工资单报表
Ryan arrow's been on the defense department payroll
工资单显示赖安·箭在防御部门工作
For the last five years.
这五年来
Where did you get this?
在哪得到的
From a very hot guy at the pentagon.
五角大楼的一个热情男人那拿到的
Shred 'em when you're done.
用完了毁掉
Get mike on the chatline.
连线迈克
Designed the original virus to clean up toxic waste.
创造原始病毒用来清除有毒废物
Literally eats heavy metals and then craps out
也就是说吃掉重金属然后排出
Harmless organic matter.
是无害有机体
Not anymore.
没有了
That's because they turned it into something else.
他们把它转化成别的物质
Something I never intended.
一些我意料之外的物质
You act like someone stole your baby.
看起来像某人偷了你的孩子
You sold it to the military remember?
其实是你卖♥♥给了军方
You're not a scientist.
你不是搞科学的
You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白
You're right. I have a life.
没错 我有自己的生活
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
I have no idea how to stop that virus.
我无法阻止此病毒
Even if I did why should i?
就算我能 为什么要帮你们
Serves them right.
他们自找的
Then we're wasting our time here.
那就别在这儿浪费时间了
Mike It's Carrie Are you alone?
迈克 是我凯莉 你一个人吗
I'm gonna get ready to go.
我准备走了
Go ahead Carrie.
说吧 凯莉
Is Arrow any help?
箭 能帮忙吗
He says he knows nothing about the virus
他说自从5年前把病毒卖♥♥给军方后
since he sold out five years ago.
他就对病毒一无所知
If he sold out then why is he still on the D.O.D. Payroll?
如果已经卖♥♥了 为何国防部还在付他薪水
He's still be working for them.
他一定还在为他们工作
Kitt show me blueprints of the house.
凯特 调出屋子的设计图
Michael may I ask you a personal question?
迈克 我能否问你一个私人问题
Shoot.
问吧
I've never really seen you act this way before.
我从未见过你有如此举动
Are you threatened in some way by Dr. Arrow?
你是否受到了箭博士的威胁
You think I'm jealous of Sarah and Arrow?
你认为我嫉妒箭博士和莎拉
Your behavior is consistent with the human emotion called jealousy.
你的行为完全符合嫉妒的定义
I'm just concerned Dr. Arrow's not telling us the whole truth.
我只是怀疑箭博士对我们有所隐瞒
And yes I'm jealous.
的确 我是嫉妒了
What's this?
这是什么
There is an additional room beneath the main house.
房♥屋下方有间密室
The entry door is on the deck.
入口位于露台上
You mean a basement?
是地下室吗
It is lead-lined and is too deeply buried
房♥间被铅封 而且埋得很深
For my infrared sensors to penetrate.
红外传感器无法穿透
Sounds like a good place to hide something.
藏东西的好地方
Why don't you tell us what you're hiding?
告诉我们 你到底藏了什么
Mike what is wrong with you?
迈克 你干什么
I think your jarhead boyfriend wants to kick my ass.
我想你这位海军陆战队男友想跟我♥干♥一架
First of all genius
首先
Jarhead's a marine.
海军陆战队隶属海军
I'm army all the way.
我是陆军
Yeah well they only paid me.
没错 他们只是付我钱
Looks like they branded you.
却给你加了块商标
I don't work for any "they."
我不为任何军队工作
Yeah just keep telling yourself that.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
I'm not the one still on the government's payroll.
我可没有常年拿政♥府♥的工资
You're still collecting a check.
你一直领着薪水
Is this true?
这是真的吗
I might be giving up 100 IQ points here
也许我智商比你高100点
But how come I'm the only one who knows
但怎么会没人发现
You have a trap door... Hidden under your rug?
你在地毯下藏了扇暗门
Ryan what's going on?
赖安 这是怎么回事
Why'd you let the virus go?
为什么释放病毒
'cause I'm a better scientist than I am a thief.
因为我是科学家 不是盗贼
I screwed the whole thing up.
但我搞砸了
Impressive.
很厉害
D.I.A. Came to me and asked me to mutate
国防情报局来找我 要求我改良
My harmless little nano-virus.
原本无害的纳米病毒
Yeah they just came and took it from you.
是的 他们过来抢走了病毒
They didn't come with guns. They came with a checkbook.
他们没有带枪 而是支票
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表