剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Michael, would you like me to drive?
迈克 还是让我来开吧
Kitt, we gotta get back in the race.
凯特 我们得回到比赛中去
Our delay was significant enough
我们落后的距离
To allow ian an opportunity to win.
已经足够让伊恩赢了
We can't lose, kitt.
我们不能输 凯特
Switch to attack mode.
切换到攻击模式
If I switch to attack mode now, I risk exposure.
如果切换到攻击模式 我就有暴露的威胁
If you don't switch to attack mode,
如果你不切换到攻击模式
You're gonna end up in a tijuana chop shop.
那我就把你开到提华纳[墨西哥西北部城市]当废铁卖♥♥了
Switching to attack mode.
切换到攻击模式
The other driver is behaving irrationally.
那家伙开始乱了
That's because he's starting to realize he's food.
那是因为他意识到他要输了
Based on speed and trajectory,
从速度和轨道方面分♥析♥
There is on way to avoid impact
我们无论如何也会撞上
With the vehicle we are rapidly approaching.
前面快速驶来的那辆车
Kitt, turbo boost.
凯特 涡轮推动机
Activating turbo boost.
启动涡轮推动机
sweet!
真酷
Kitt, they can't see you like this.
凯特 不能让他们这么看你
Transforming mid-air
在空中变形
Could affect my structural integrity.
会对我的结构完整性产生影响
We don't have a choice.
可我们没有别的选择
Transforming now.
现在变形
That is how we roll. right, kitt?
我们居然这么过来了 凯特
Kitt?
凯特
Kitt is never supposed to transform mid-air.
凯特不能在空中变形
Were you asleep during the training sessions
训练时你是睡着了吗
Or are you just a moron?
或者你压根就是个傻子
I thought "never" meant not very often.
我以为"不能"的意思是 不要太频繁
So you are a moron.
那你就是个傻子
Can't you just hit reboot or something?
我们不能把它重启吗
He's not a laptop.
他不是手提电脑
Lisa, begin nano-paint application, please.
丽莎 开启纳米喷涂程序
Thank you.
谢谢
I didn't have a choice, sarah. I would've blown my cover.
我也是没办法 莎拉 我不该毁了我的掩体[指凯特]
Your cover?
你的掩体
I was undercover.
我是秘密行动的
Five more minutes
再给我五分钟
And you would've been under the covers.
你身上就没什么遮掩的东西了
Could you turn that off, please?
你能把那关了吗 拜托
I'll be emailing that to myself for later.
我待会要把这个发到我自己的邮箱去
we have a mission update.
我们来了一个任务更新
Last night, nsa intercepted
昨晚 国♥家♥安♥全♥局截获了
Encoded chinese satellite transmissions
通过新一代美国♥军♥方装备发送的
Sent via next gen u.s. military equipment.
中国卫星加密传输内容
I take it we didn't sell it to them.
我想我们没有出♥售♥给他们
We're talking prototype, here.
我们正在这讨论原型呢
Even we don't have it in the field yet.
但是我们军方都还没有
it's worse than we thought.
比我们想象的还要糟糕
Silent running systems, night vision,
无声赛跑系统 夜间可视
Stealth components,
秘密零件
All restricted weapons technology
都是受限制的武器技术
Ending up in china, where it's reverse engineered
在中国完成的逆向研究
And sold to unfriendly third parties.
而且卖♥♥给了敌意的第三方
We suspect the changs' custom car export business
我们怀疑张的汽车出口
Is a front for their smuggling operation.
是为他们走私而用的
The feds stripped their last shipment of cars
他们送出了最后一批货物
Down to their frames and found nothing.
我们没有发现任何东西
It's up to us to find their source.
这取决于我们是不是去找出他们的来源
This is vital to national security, people.
这对我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥至关重要 大家
Let's get it done.
我们开始吧
When will kitt be ready to roll?
凯特什么时候能启动啊
a couple hours.
两三个小时吧
I'll take him out personally.
我会亲自把它拿出来的
I want to keep an eye on him.
我也想监视一下
Sure it's not mike you keep an eye on?
你确定你不是来监视迈克
Mike is expendable. the car isn't.
迈克是可以没有的 但是车不行
How are we supposed to make our shipment
没有我们对买♥♥家承诺的车
Without the car we promised our buyer?
我们要怎么装船
You're the one who told me to race for pink slips.
是你让我去赛车的
I didn't think you'd lose.
我没想到你会输的
I swear to god, he wasn't driving the same car.
我向上帝起誓 他开的不是一辆车
Yeah, I switched in the middle of the race.
是的 我在比赛的途中换了
So where's my car?
那么我的车在哪
It's over there.
在那边呢
That might take you a while to buff out.
你得忙上一阵了
Why don't I just take this one and we'll call it even?
我♥干♥嘛不干脆就要这台车 然后我们再说
Why don't I bury you in the desert
我♥干♥嘛不把你埋在沙漠里
And then we'll call it even.
然后我们再说
Because it wouldn't make you any money.
因为它不能为你挣钱
You need a driver. I need a sponsor.
你需要一个司机 我需要一个赞助者
Take me on and we'll both win.
让我来吧我们一起赢
What are you gonna drive?
你要开什么
That mustang you fried yesterday?
昨天那辆烧了的野马车吗
I think it'll be all right.
我想现在好了
Sounds like you're running a little lean.
听起来你跑得不太稳
I keep my air fuel mix tight.
我没开气体混合燃料
She your girl?
她是你的女朋友
I'm nobody's girl. I'm the car's mechanic.
我不是谁的女朋友 我是机械师
Don't see a lot of girl mechanics.
很少见女生机械师啊
How'd you get into that?
你们是怎么进去的
Why, you looking for a job? no.
为什么这么问 你想找工作 不
I keep my girls in my car, not under it.
我让我的女孩们呆在车里 而不是车下
Mind if I take a look under the hood?
介意我看一下发动机吗
I barely know you.
我不认识你
So what do you say?
那么你要说什么
meet me here tonight.
今晚在这约会
We'll talk about it.
我们好好聊聊
Is getting in johnny's good graces
讨好约翰尼
Part of your strategy
也是战略的一部分吗
For ascending their hierarchy, michael?
为了打入他们的组织内部 迈克
You're learning, kitt.
你明白了 凯特
I gotta earn johnny's trust if I want to race for him.
如果我要为他比赛我就得到约翰尼的信任
He's the big dog.
他是"大狗"
My programmers delineated
我的程序师勾画出了
The difference between a big dog and an alpha male.
"大狗"和"头男"的区别
That's because the computer programmers
那是因为电脑程序师
Do the alpha males' homework.
就是做"头男"工作的
I hope you're not buying this macho crap, kitt.
我希望你不要听他胡扯 凯特
What do you want him to do?
你想让他做什么
Go to a meditation class
去上冥想班
And get in touch with his inner prius?
然后自言自语吗
He's gotta learn how to be guy.
他在学习如何成为一个人
What makes you think I am or a woman, michael?
什么让你认为我是一个人或者是一个女人 迈克
Okay, never do that again.
好的 永远不要那样做了
I was merely pointing out
我仅仅指出
That other than for reproduction,
除了复♥制♥
One's sex is purely arbitrary.
一个人的性别可以是完全主观的
You've got a lot to learn.
你要学的还太多了
Ah ha ha ha! there he is.
他来了
I know he's a beer guy. what are you?
我知道他是一个能喝的家伙那么 你呢
You're best single malt, neat.
你这有最好的麦芽 就要纯的好了
Lady mechanic who knows her scotch.
机械师小姐知道她的所爱了
Lucky man.
幸运的男人
We just work together.
我们只是在一起工作
I'm sarah. sean.
我是莎拉 肖恩
I'm gonna make a loop, see if johnny's here.
我去转一圈 看看约翰尼在不在这里
So mike tells me you guys were in the army.
迈克告诉我你们以前都在军队
Yeah, went through basic
是的 在一起进行基本的
And special forces training together
和特种部队的的训练
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表