剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Dios mio.
天啊[西班牙语]
You really don't remember, do you?
你真的不记得了吗
I have no idea who you are.
我不知道你是谁
What did they do to you, mike?
他们对你做了些什么啊 迈克
Who's they?
他们是谁
Fbi, freeze!
联邦调查局 别动
Everybody down! nobody move!
全部趴下 不许动
Mike!
迈克
What the hell just happened?
该死的出什么事了
Carrie killed mike.
凯莉杀了迈克
It was a problem, and I took care of it.
这个问题我已经解决了
What did you do to me?
你对我做什么了
Not you. mike traceur.
不是你 迈克·特雷瑟
What?
什么
I killed mike traceur.
我杀了迈克·特雷瑟
The shooting victim was believed to be
被射杀的死者被确认是
Disgruntled iraq war vet michael traceur...
不满伊♥拉♥克♥战争的退役士兵迈克尔·特雷瑟
What the hell did you do?
你干了些什么啊
I did what I felt
我做的是我认为
对这个计划最有利的事
hello, michael.
你好 迈克
Sarah's pre-set music and mood lighting are active.
莎拉的预置音乐和情绪照明激活
I don't remember what happened to me, sarah.
我不记得我发生了什么事 莎拉
And I don't know why I don't remember,
我也不知道为什么我不记得
But I would never do anything to hurt you.
我不想做任何伤害你的事
I'm sorry that I did.
很抱歉我已经做了
It's not your fault you don't remember.
不是你的错 你不记得了
You want to grab a beer?
想来杯啤酒吗
We've gone down this road before, mike.
我们以前试过这样 迈克
How about we start fresh?
我们重新开始如何
I'm michael knight.
我是迈克·奈特
Sarah graiman.
莎拉·格莱曼
So what's your sign, michael knight?
你的招牌动作是什么 迈克·奈特
Not quite sure yet.
还不太确定
* and, boy, you were looking at her *
男孩 你正看着她
* a little too sure. I'm fine.
有一点肯定 我很高兴
* for me to be yours *
我能成为你的
* and I've been a little too nice, I know *
我知道我还是不错的
they make a handsome couple.
他们是完美的一对
* you probably thought that we were just a show *
你可能以为我们只是一场表演
* but you better listen up *
但是你最好听着
* you better listen close *
最好仔细听着
* I don't think so *
我不这么认为
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表