剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
We'll shut the emergency doors,
我们把应急门关上
Suck out all the air.
抽空氧气
Without oxygen, the fire can't breathe.
没有氧气 火就烧不起来了
Without oxygen, they can't breathe either.
没有氧气 他们也不能呼吸了
Kitt, we're bringing you in hot.
凯特 你就这样进来
affirmative, dr. graiman.
收到 格莱曼博士
Michael, sarah?
迈克 莎拉
Dr. graiman, michael and sarah have lost consciousness.
格莱曼博士 迈克和莎拉失去知觉了
How close are they?
他们还有多远
Kitt's current speed, they'll be in the tunnel
以目前的速度 他们会在15秒内
In 15 seconds.
进入隧♥道♥
Put medical and fire teams on alert.
让医疗队和救火队各自就位
All medical and fire personnel
所有医疗和救火人员
Report to the ssc immediately.
马上来卫星监控室报到
Dr. graiman, as fbi agent in charge,
格莱曼博士 作为FBI探员的负责人
I cannot allow you to bypass security protocol.
我不能允许你违反安全协议
Then sarah and michael die.
那么莎拉和迈克就死定了
Carrie, we don't have time for this.
凯莉 我们没时间讨论这个
Please.
求你了
Bypass security protocol alpha delta 5-7-3.
忽略安全协议AD573
security bypassed.
已经执行
Emergency hangar doors open.
紧急机库大门打开
re-entry unstable.
返回情况不稳定
Emergency procedures in effect.
开始紧急情况处理
Warning.
警告
Molecular reassembly in progress.
分子再聚合正在进行
Excessive heat.
热量过高
Dr. graiman, michael and sarah have no oxygen.
格莱曼博士 迈克和莎拉去氧气供给
Please open the door.
请打开大门
Billy, there's no oxygen in that tunnel.
比利 那条隧♥道♥里没氧气了
You need to open the doors now.
你现在就把门打开
Working on it.
正在处理
We do not have time for you to work on it, billy.
我们没时间等你了 比利
Michael and sarah will die without oxygen immediately.
迈克和莎拉可能马上会窒息而死
I am coming in. please open the door.
我开进来了 请把门打开
molecular reassembly halted.
分子再聚合暂停
Impact imminent.
即将撞击
Billy, open the damn doors!
比利 把那扇该死的门打开
I can't override the emergency system.
我不能取消那些紧急情况处理系统
Billy, if the door's not opened immediately,
比利 如果门还不立即打开的话
I will crash into it.
我就直接破墙而入
Billy!
比利
Impact averted.
撞击危险解除
Oxygen supply--
氧气供给
Moving in. let's cool it off first.
进来 我们先把它冷却
That was awesome.
真是太棒了
Zoe, I believe that "awesome" is not the appropriate word
祖依 我认为"棒"不是用来描述现在情形的
For this situation.
最佳词汇
Deep breaths. deep breaths.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Kitt, are you okay?
凯特 你还好吗
I am fine, sarah. are you okay?
我很好 莎拉 你呢
I was worried about you and michael.
我很担心你和迈克
You were worried about us?
你担心我们吗
yes.
是的
You're a computer, kitt. you can't worry.
你是电脑 凯特 你不懂什么是担心
Artificial intelligence, michael.
我是人工智能的 迈克
There is a difference.
我和电脑是不同的
I have run it through my database several times.
我在数据库里搜索了好多遍
I believe "worry" is the appropriate word.
我觉得用"担心"这个词是恰当的
Can I get some clothes here?
能给我弄点衣服来吗
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
Are you all right? how do you feel?
你还好吗 感觉怎么样
Not too fast.
别走太快
I got it. I got it.
明白
You all right? yeah.
你还好吗 是的
I'm fine. come on.
我没事 来吧
Billy, once I complete my system diagnostics,
比利 当我完成系统诊断之后
I will point out where you went wrong
我会告诉你 你的计算
In your calculations.
哪一步做错了
Thank you, kitt.
谢谢 凯特
Owned.
承认了
Listen, zoe,
听着 祖依
I have advanced degrees in applied physics,
我在应用物理学
Quantum physics,
量子物理学
Electrical and mechanical engineering,
电子机械工程
Chemistry, as well as discrete and applied mathematics.
化学 离散数学和应用数学领域都取得了高级学位
And I speak nine languages. we should make a baby.
我能说九国语言 我们应该生个孩子
Really? no.
真的吗 才不呢
The mission was compromised.
任务失败了
The mission was compromised because you hit
失败的原因是因为
On every woman in the consulate.
你跟领♥事♥馆♥的每一个女人都调情了
I was undercover.
我是便衣
As what, a pimp?
便衣什么 拉皮条的
Four men were waiting in the vault room
四个男人在地下室等着我
And they asked for me by name.
他们都要问我的名字
Who were they? I have no idea.
他们是谁 我不知道
They weren't after the package
他们的目的不是手提箱
Or the files, but they knew I would be there.
也不是那些文件 但他们知道我会在那里出现
Are you implying that we have a leak?
你是说我们的消息走漏了吗
They knew exactly when we'd be there.
他们很清楚我会去哪里
Don't go there, mike. the fbi's here to protect--
别胡扯了 迈克 FBI应该保护好
Do not tell me how to do my job!
别教我怎么做我的工作
Then do your damn job, carrie.
那你就好好干 凯莉
Sarah almost died.
莎拉差点死了
Sarah was trained just like everyone else.
莎拉和别人经受了一样的训练
I don't want her in the field anymore.
我希望别再叫她做外勤任务了
It's too dangerous. not your call.
实在太危险 不是你说了算
We'll do the rest of kitt's repairs on the plane.
我们会在飞机上修理好凯特
Just got word the package is on the move.
我刚收到通知 有人带着包走了
Yeah?
是吗
Well, I thought maybe I'd grab a beer.
我想我应该去喝杯酒
Replenish some of those fluids I lost
给身体补充一下刚才差不多
From almost boiling to death.
被蒸发干了的水分
You lost the package, mike.
你把手提箱丢了 迈克
Wheels up in 15 minutes.
15分钟内行动
We have a problem with mike.
迈克好像有点麻烦
What kind of problem?
什么麻烦
Take care of it.
你来处理
hello, michael.
你好 迈克
Sorry, I didn't know you were in here.
对不起 我不知道你在里面
It's okay.
没关系
It's not like you haven't seen it before.
你以前又不是没看过
Hey, mike...
迈克
Those men from the vault room.
地下室那些人
They know you from iraq, don't they?
是在伊♥拉♥克♥认识你的 对吧
They didn't have very flattering things
他们对你
To say about you.
可没什么好感
Sarah, there are things that I don't remember.
莎拉 有些事我记不清了
You don't remember?
记不清
Or you don't want to remember?
还是你不想记起来
lieutenant traceur!
特雷瑟中尉
You can't keep it all bottled up, mike.
你不能把那些事情都埋在心底 迈克
I'm just...
我只是
It's just what?
只是什么
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕什么
What you did...
你做过的
Or what you're capable of doing?
或者你能做的事情
Both.
都怕
So where's the package?
手提箱现在在哪
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表