剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I have a past. you have a past.
我有过去 你也有过去
We're all in different places now.
我们现在都已不再停留过去了
Maybe we are.
也许是的
initiating launch prep.
准备启动
Launch prep complete.
准备就绪
I got 200 large riding on this race.
我可是在这场比赛上下了大注
You mean we've got it riding on this race.
你想通过比赛赚钱
There's something you should know.
有些事儿你最好清楚
I don't take disappointment well.
我脾气不太好
Good luck, bro.
哥们 祝你好运
Got any money riding on this race?
在这比赛上下了多少注
Nah.
没有
Gotta have money to bet money.
得有钱才能下注啊
After you win, come by the bar.
等你赢了比赛 到酒吧来找我
I got your drinks.
我们喝几杯
Sunglasses camera link established.
太阳镜端摄像机链接已建立
Got everything we need. let's get this started.
一切就绪 准备开始
Mike.
迈克
Where are you and why are you whispering?
你这是在哪儿呢 怎么这么小声说话
I'm at the changs' garage.
我在张的车♥库♥里
I think the supplier's here.
他们的上家可能就在这里
Kitt, can you id the guy with johnny?
凯特 查查约翰尼旁边那人的身份
he is robert bellows,
罗伯特·贝鲁兹
A weapons designer for lawrence livermore,
政♥府♥资助的劳伦斯利佛摩研发实验室
A government-funded research and development lab.
的武器设计专家
That must be our guy.
这就是我们要找的那个人
The race is just a cover for the exchange.
比赛只不过他们交易的幌子
That's why customs couldn't find the tech.
海关之所以抓不住他们的把柄
It's not hidden in the cars. it is the cars.
因为货不是藏在车里 而是这些车
They're building weapons systems right into the gps.
他们把武器程序写入GPS定位系统
Sarah, listen to me. you have to leave right now.
莎拉 听着 你现在必须离开那儿
Don't worry. they don't know.
别担心 他们还没发现我
Take 'em off.
摘下来
Sarah, can you hear me? sarah!
莎拉 听到回话 莎拉
Sunglasses link has been terminated.
与太阳镜端连接中断
Kitt, we gotta find her.
凯特 我们得去救她
Michael, sarah is in the changs' garage
迈克 莎拉在公路旁旅店的后面
Located behind the roadhouse.
张的车♥库♥里
Yo, I knew there was something up
看来她跟他男朋友
With her and her boyfriend.
知道了些不该知道的
Who do you work for?
你是替谁工作的
Get up!
快起来
Forget about her.
别管她了
Grab this. hurry up.
把这些收好 快
sarah.
莎拉
Michael, I have sarah.
迈克 莎拉在我这里
Good. get her out of here.
好极了 带她离开这里
Kitt, we can't leave mike behind.
凯特 我们不能把迈克一个人留在这里
I am following michael's pre-existing orders.
我得听迈克的
Johnny's crew was headed north
凯特失去了迈克信♥号♥♥的时候
When kitt lost mike's signal.
约翰尼一伙往北面去了
Can you amplify his gps implant?
尝试增强他植入的GPS的强度
I have tried, dr. graiman.
我已经试过了 格莱曼博士
But I have not been able to locate michael.
依旧无法对迈克定位
They must be used an advanced jamming device.
他们肯定使用了先进的干扰设备
What about tracking the heat signatures
对他们的交通工具
Of their vehicle?
进行热源追踪
I am scanning the desert floor
我正在用热源探测卫星
Using heat sensing satellites.
对沙漠地表进行扫描
There are thousands of vehicles in the area.
在这片区域有成百上千的交通工具
It will take some time to differentiate
对这些热源信♥号♥♥进行筛选
Their individual heat signatures.
需要一些时间
We don't have time.
我们时间不多了
I've gotta find sean.
我找到肖恩了
Hey, sarah.
你好 莎拉
Mike needs your help.
迈克需要你的帮助
Where would johnny go
约翰尼如果想甩掉别人
If he wanted to get rid of someone?
他会往哪儿去
I told him not to get involved with those guys.
我告诉过他别跟那些人搅在一起
There's a place on the mesa.
岩石台地那边有个地方
We're a half-hour away. it's right near mount monroe.
就在门罗山旁边 大概要走半个小时
What I'm about to show you
接下来让你见识的
Is above any security clearance
是高于你在部队里见到的
You've ever had in the military.
机密中的机密
Good job.
干得不错
You find out about what happened with my tattoo?
查明我纹身的来由了吗
You mean those files you saw?
你是指那些你看过的文件
Like kitt said, probably an anomaly.
像凯特说的 很可能有什么异常
Dr. graiman's working on it. shouldn't happen again.
格莱曼博士正在研究着呢 以后不会再有了
Still watching the cowboy movie?
还在看牛仔片
It is a fascinating narrative.
这故事很吸引人
In turns, dramatic, comedic, suspenseful,
包含了戏剧喜剧悬疑
And unabashedly heroic.
还有厚脸皮的英雄主义
Sounds like a great story.
听起来是个伟大的故事
You seem troubled, michael.
迈克 你好像有心事
He was my friend.
他是我的朋友
I am still learning
我正在不断学习
About the complexities of friendship,
友谊这个东西的复杂性
But I would be honored to count you as mine.
但毫无疑问你是我的朋友
Every cowboy needs a sidekick.
每个牛仔都有个伴儿
I would not sell yourself short, michael.
我不会看不起你的 迈克
You are much more than a horse.
你比马可强多了
Hey, sense of humor. that's new.
你学会幽默了 不赖啊
So is friendship.
这就是友谊
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表