剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I'm the distraction.
我负责扰乱主意力
Trust me, she is.
相信我 她很在行
All right, listen up.
好了 大家听好
Anybody wants out,
不想干的
Take your cut, hit the bricks.
拿上你的那份儿 走人
No hard feelings, okay?
不要伤了和气 好吗
that's it
既然这样
To future endeavors.
为未来的合作
Cheers.
干杯
Scanning fingerprints.
扫描指纹
Oh, very nice.
非常好
Aquarius confirmed.
宝瓶 确认
Scorpio confirmed.
天蝎 确认
Gemini confirmed.
双子 确认
Leo confirmed.
狮子 确认
Virgo confirmed.
处♥女♥ 确认
Well, looks like we're all who we say we are.
看来我们都名副其实
On to business...
言归正传
And now, it is time for us to divide our product
现在 是时候我们
From our last adventure as individuals.
与个人过去的成果告别了
Because tomorrow, my friends, we embark
因为从明天开始 我的朋友们
On a new one as a team.
我们将一起干一票全新的买♥♥卖♥♥
One th will enrich us.
这将给我们带来
Beyond our wildest dreams.
超乎想象的财富
But tonight, we drink. absolutely.
不过今晚 不醉不归 没错
You want to go partner on the next hand?
要不要下一局一起下注
50 each?
五五分帐
Me?
我吗
Come on.
来吧
You never know until you take a chance.
不试试怎么知道
All right.
好啊
Money play one hundred.
下注100元
I'm Courtney.
我叫寇特妮
I'm billy.
我叫比利
Wanna go again? yeah.
再来一盘 好啊
Now see, this is emblematic of my whole mission here.
看 这就是我来这里的任务
You can consider replacing some of this plastic
你们可以考虑把这些塑料
With plain old paper.
换成废纸
At least it biodegrades.
这样至少可以生物降解
Well, we kill 14 million trees every year
我们每年砍伐一千四百万树木
To make the paper that's a major contributor
用于造纸 这是引起地球温度上升
To the increasing planetary surface temperature.
的主要原因
Did you know that plastic consumes 12 million barrels
那你知不知道每年美国为了制♥造♥塑料
Of oil a year in the u.s.
要用掉1千2百万桶石油
Not to mention, it chokes the ocean
更不用提 那会污染海洋
And destroys sea life.
破坏海洋生态
Well, manufacturing paper bags
生产纸包会多制♥造♥
Creates 70% more air pollution.
70%的空气污染
Plastic creates four times the waste.
可是塑料带来4倍的垃圾
Look, paper is bulkier.
纸张体积更大
It takes seven times the number of trucks
它需要运用7倍于塑料的货车
To ship the same number of...
来进行运输
Carrie...
凯莉
Oh...
我
My...
的
God.
天
Here's your cut.
这是你那份儿
Washed clean.
洗过的钱
Courtesy of the corsica hotel and casino.
科西嘉饭店和赌场的恩惠
Oh, I do love this job.
我爱这份工作
That's too bad, the gravy train's pulling
那太糟了 这是最有一次
Into its last station.
有这种好活了
What are you talking about?
什么意思
New ownership at the corsica.
科西嘉换了新老板
They're bringing in a new chief of security.
自己带了新的安全主管来
Are you kidding me? no.
开玩笑呢吧 不是
Seven years I spent as Steven Cordoba,
我花了七年时间装作史帝芬·科尔多瓦
Trusted chief of security.
一个受到信任的安全主管
Now in ten days, I'm out on my ass.
可是10天后 我就不得不走人
You can't catch a break these days.
这几天不能想想办法吗
The others know?
其他人知道吗
No... you're the first.
不 你是第一个知道的
How're we going to wash the money from now on?
那我们以后怎么洗钱
We're not.
我们不洗了
We're gonna take down one more score.
我们再干一票
And this one's the mother lode, junior.
干一票最大的 年轻人
And then we're all in the wind.
然后我们都消失
Just seems to one little problem...
只是有个小问题
Your fingerprints check out,
你的指纹正确
But then that's the wrong id.
但是ID是错的
Hold on.
等一下
How do you think I stayed out of the joint this long?
知道为什么这么久以来我都不插手这里吗
You tell me.
说
Let me use your cell phone.
用下你的电♥话♥
This?
这个
Get me kitt.
给我连接凯特
It's mike, from an unknown cell phone.
是迈克 用未知号♥码打来
He wants kitt. patch him through.
他要找凯特 给他连接
Kitt? michael, it's good to hear your voice.
凯特 迈克 听到你的声音真好
Put Steven Cordoba's nevada driver's license
把史帝芬·科尔多瓦内华达州驾照
On this computer.
传到电脑上
Impressive.
厉害
Who do you want to be?
你想扮成谁
What?
什么
Anybody. living or dead.
任何人 活的死的
Who do you want to be?
你想扮成谁
Him.
他
Insert.
嵌入
That's good.
厉害
That's very good.
真厉害
All right, all right.
好了 好了
Hey, come on.
来吧
Let's all go get rich, huh?
让我们一起发大财
Let's party.
大家狂欢吧
so where's the next score?
下一票到底在哪儿
I'll show you at the pool. we'll talk then.
到了游泳池我指给你 那会儿再说
I missed you, michael.
我想念你 迈克
Likewise.
我也是
Can you analyze these bills for me?
可以帮我分♥析♥下这些钞票吗
Of course, michael.
当然 迈克
The bills are genuine.
真钞
Get me the ssc.
连接控制室
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我很好
Capricorn is Steve Cordoba.
摩羯就是史帝夫·科尔多瓦
He's the head of security at the corsica.
他是科西嘉的安全主管
And he's using his position
他利用职位之便
To run a massive money laundering operation
通过科西嘉大量
Through the casino.
洗黑钱
But that's coming to an end.
不过就要结束了
And now he's planning something big.
现在他打算干一票大的
We'll do some more diggi on his cordoba alias.
我们会好好查查科尔多瓦这个身份
And check with our informants on the street.
用我们在道儿上的信息查
Oh, and, carrie...
还有 凯莉
Don't make any deals with the real virgo.
别和那个真的处♥女♥做任何辩诉交易
He killed those two guards in anchorage.
他杀了泊车处的两个警卫
Michael, do not forget your earwig.
迈克 别忘了带耳机
I went all the way out to the room
我大老远跑到这里
To meet my friend.
来见我的朋友
And it turns out, she ditched me.
结果 她居然抛弃了我
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表