剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
You look nothing like him.
你扮得一点儿也不像
Can you give me a hand?
能伸只手给我吗
Not a big fan of severed limbs.
我不钟爱多肢
It's for the halloween party.
只是响应万圣节号♥召
I'm gonna get mike this year.
我准备今年骗倒迈克
Payback?
报复吗
Oh, it's a long time coming.
由来已久
when he was in high school,
他上高中时
He took my car apart piece by piece,
把我的汽车拆成件
And then put it back together
然后又装了回去
On the roof of my lab.
放在我实验室的屋顶上
I had to hire a crane to lift it off.
我不得不雇了辆吊车
I'm gonna get him this year.
我今天一定要整整他
Come on, zoe, let's make our rounds
快 祖依到我们上场的时候了
And then we will hit the party.
我们会让派对达到高♥潮♥
Wait, you forgot your appendage.
等等 你忘了你的附着物
I hate flying in bad weather.
我讨厌在恶劣的天气飞行
Look, kitt. somebody's scared.
看 凯特 有人吓坏了
Hey, kitt, have you decided
凯特 你决定好
On a halloween costume for the party?
万圣节派对换什么装束了吗
yes, sarah.
决定好了 莎拉
Do you think anyone will recognize me?
你觉得会有人认出我吗
I think you look great, kitt.
你看起来不错 凯特
Yeah, that's a-- that's an awesome costume.
是啊 这身装束很出彩
Personally, I would have went more
要我说 我宁愿尝试
For a vampire look.
吸血鬼形象
you do know, michael,
你应该知道 迈克
That there is no such creature as a vampire.
世上没有吸血鬼
You never met any of the girls he's dated.
你从没见过他约会过的女孩
Are you implying that michael has dated bloodsuckers?
你是在暗指迈克和吸血鬼约会吗
Be nice, sarah.
要厚道 莎拉
Let's just say that mike doesn't always
我们只是说迈克不总能
Make the best choice.
做出最佳选择
but at one point,
可从某一点上看
His choice was you, sarah.
他选择了你 莎拉
I believe I have said something
我相信我说了些
That made both of you very uncomfortable.
让你们俩都感到不自在的话
No. not at all.
不 才没有
It has caused your hormone levels
我的话引起了你们的荷尔蒙水平
To rise dramatically. kitt...
飙升 凯特
Once again I am detecting a release of pheromones.
我再查明一下信息素释放量
Kitt, you've gotta stop doing that.
凯特 别这么做
Doing what, michael?
做什么 迈克
The invasion of privacy... kitt.
侵犯个人隐私 凯特
I cannot understand why you two cannot
我不懂为什么你们俩不能
Get it together.
在一起
This room's unlocked.
房♥门开着
Good one, dr. graiman.
干得好 格莱曼博士
This part of your plan to get mike?
你就这么设局来让迈克上当吗
No, wait, I didn't have anything to do with this.
不 等下 我跟这个一点关系也没有
Mike.
迈克
Very funny, mike.
很有趣 迈克
What?
什么
Dead tech in the mainframe room.
技师在机房♥里死了
Dead tech. what are you talking about?
技师死了 你在说什么
That's awesome.
太棒了
How long can you go without blinking?
你能保持多长时间不眨眼呢
Come on, blink.
拜托 眨一下
I won't tell.
我不会说的
Whoa, that dude's really dead!
这家伙真的死了
Oh, nice one, doc. you almost had me.
干得不错 博士 我差点上当了
I don't think this is a halloween prank.
我认为这不是万圣节的恶作剧
What, you're in on this too?
什么 你也参与了
Somebody accessed the mainframe.
有人入侵我们的主机
This is great.
太厉害了
See, kitt, this is what halloween is all about.
看到了 凯特 这才是万圣节的恶作剧
Get carrie. we have an internal breach!
叫凯莉来 我们有内奸
Michael, I do not believe this is a halloween prank.
迈克 我认为这不是万圣节的恶作剧
Dr. graiman appears to be truly frightened.
格莱曼博士看起来很恐惧的
The mainframe has been compromised.
主机上的机密已经泄露了
an internal breach means
内奸是
I know what an internal breach means, kitt.
我知道那是指什么 凯特
Dad. zoe!
爸 祖依
Kitt, get the chatline back up!
凯特 重新建立通话
I am unable.
我做不到
What just happened?
发生了什么事
Three shots were fired at dr. graiman and zoe.
有人向格莱曼博士和祖依开了三枪
The probability of a fatal hit from that range is 97%.
致命的可能性为97%
Emergency lockdown.
紧急防备
All personnel, please remain at your workstation.
请所有人员都待在各自岗位上
External communications suspended.
外部通信连接中断
Emergency procedures in effect.
应急程序启动
All medical and fire personnel
所有医护和消防人员
Report to the ssc immediately.
请立即到监控室报到
Repeat, all medical and fire personnel
重复一遍 所有医护和消防人员
Report to the ssc immediately.
请立即到监控室报到
We have three people down. at least three shots were fired.
我们有三个人遇险 凶手至少开了三枪
Kitt, what's happening?
凯特 发生了什么事
The entire complex has gone into emergency lockdown,
瑞瓦探员
Initiated by agent rivai,
遵循联邦调查局的指示
Who is following fbi protocol
已经让整个基地进入紧急关闭状态
For a situation such as this.
目前的情况就是这样
The suspect is armed and dangerous
嫌犯携带武器并且很危险
And trapped within the complex.
他还在基地里
Approach with extreme caution.
大家要格外小心
Apprehend with extreme prejudice.
避免受到伤害
Try re-establishing contact.
试一下重建连接
There is no communication
基地无法接收及发出
Into or out of the complex, sarah.
任何通信连接 莎拉
sorry about that air pocket.
很抱歉 飞机遇上气流了
It looks like we weren't able to climb above the storm.
我们似乎无法爬升到风暴的上方
I'm gonna need you to strap yourselves in.
你们必须系紧安全带
External communications suspended.
外部通信连接中断
Emergency procedures...
应急程序
Check zoe. you got it.
看一下祖依 知道了
All medical and fire personnel
所有医护和消防人员
Report to the ssc immediately.
请立即到监控室报到
Repeat, all medical and fire personnel
重复一遍 所有医护和消防人员
Report to the ssc immediately.
请立即到监控室报到
What the hell is going on?!
这他妈的怎么回事
Internal breach. mainframe's been infiltrated.
内部的问题 主机已经被入侵了
Dr. graiman and zoe are both, uh, down,
格莱曼博士和祖依都遇险了
And there's a shooter with a gun
凶手拿着枪
Somewhere in the complex.
在基地的某个角落
Run a security check on all entry points
运行每一个入口点最近24小时的
In the last 24 hours.
安检程序
What am I looking for?
要找些什么
Any anomaly of any kind, no matter how small.
任何异同寻常的人或物 不管其大小
Pull up surveillance footage
找到案发现场及其附近的
From in and around the location of the breach.
监控录像
We've gotta find this shooter...now!
我们要找到凶手 快
Kitt, we need to know what's happening.
凯特 我们要知道事情的经过
I am sorry, michael, but protocol dictates
很抱歉 迈克 依照通信协议
Communication silence.
连接还未能建立
Can you override protocol?
你可以破解那个协议吗
I cannot.
不可以
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Michael, sarah must remain secure in her seat.
迈克 莎拉必须待在她的座位上
The odds are extremely high that she will be injured
在如此强烈的暴风中
In a storm of this magnitude. I know, kitt!
她受伤的可能性非常大 我知道了 凯特
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表