剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Cross-cut, shredded, and burned.
粉碎再烧毁
The fbi requires it.
FBI要求的
20th century solution to a 21st century problem.
还用上世纪的办法解决这个世纪的问题
I've argued for an on-site, enzyme-activated
我建议过用活性酶就地
Compost bi for all unrecyclable paper.
肥化处理不可回收的纸
No co2, no nitric oxide, no particulate emissions.
没有二氧化碳 氧化一氮也没有粉尘
Just methane.
只会生成甲烷
Which we could use to heat the entire floor.
足够我们一层楼取暖
You talk like an engineer.
听你说话就像工程师
Phd, mechanical.
机械工程 博士
Me too, m.i.t.
我也是 麻省理工大毕业
Where'd you get your doctorate?
你在哪儿念得博士
Stanford.
斯坦福
Really? yeah.
真的吗 是啊
I see you've met my daughter.
看来你已经见过我女儿了
Hello, tess.
你好 苔丝
Hello, charles.
你好 查尔斯
We're entering a potentially hostile environment.
我们正进入一个充满敌意的环境
Don't you think you're overstating things just a bit?
你不觉得你有点夸张么
Common difficulties, or a precipitous drop
共同的困难 血糖
In blood-sugar,
急剧下降
Sleep deprivation, and encounters with dangers
无法入睡 还有意外遇险
And unpredictable locals.
以及不可预测的当地人
We'll be careful, kitt, I promise.
我们会小心的 我保证
Vegas, baby.
维加斯 宝贝
Vegas!
维加斯
Anybody sees us together, you're my little brother.
如果有人看到我们 你就说是我弟弟
We're just here to gamble, drink,
我们只是来这儿赌博 喝酒
And hunt for chicks.
找乐子的
That's a good cover story,
听起来不错
But don't take it too far.
不过别假戏真做
I may need some computer know-how.
我可能用得上你的电脑技术
Dude, I can't get too wasted if I'm gonna try counting cards.
如果我不算牌可真是太浪费了
May I remind you that all las vegas casinos
我得提醒你所有的维加斯赌场
Will immediately eject you for counting cards?
一发现你算牌会立刻把你轰出去的
It's not illegal.
这不犯法
Just try and stay relatively sober.
只要尽力保持清醒
Hey, I got your back.
我支持你
You know what they say about vegas?
你知道他们怎么说维加斯么
Go on vacation, leave on probation.
过把瘾就死
Michael, I implore you.
迈克 算我求你
I know you don't like valet parking, kitt,
我知道你不喜欢让男仆驾驶 凯特
But I need you close by.
但我需要你在附近
Valets tend to be
男仆都是
Especially duplicitous humans.
两面派的家伙
They often rummage through my interior
他们经常在车里搜查
Or attempt to drive me in an erratic manner.
或者就用我来练漂移
Just don't hurt anybody, okay?
别伤着人就行 好么
How do you plan on finding the zodiac gang?
你计划怎么找着十二宫的人
I imagine they'll be finding me.
我猜他们会找到我的
Welcome to the corsica.
欢迎来到科西嘉
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Be careful, michael.
小心点 迈克
Just leave it up front.
停在前面就好
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Get a positive i.d. on the ring, all right?
有人带着指环 是么
Michael, you are being followed.
迈克 你被跟踪了
Kitt, give me options.
凯特 给个路线
There's a bathroom 30 feet ahead and then right.
前面30码右转有个洗手间
State law forbids the hotel from having cameras
州法律规定洗手间
In its bathrooms.
不能有摄像头
I cannot be your eyes if you enter.
进去后我就帮不上你了
got no choice.
我没得选
I got this.
我来处理
Stay here.
呆在这儿
I'm ditching the earwig.
我把耳机卸了
Hey.
嘿
Look, easy, easy!
放松点
Virgo, come on.
处♥女♥ 放松
I'm capricorn.
我是摩羯
I'm missing some vital information.
我错过了一些重要的信息
Where's kitt?
凯特呢
Uh, officially, kitt doesn't exist.
嗯 正式的说 凯特是不存在的
So he's on a mission. when's he due back?
那他是出任务去了 什么时候回来
I can't tell you that.
我不能跟你说这些
Charles, there is a fax from the pentagon
查尔斯 五角大楼的传真上
That has it in for knight industries.
写着它在奈特工业
I can help.
我可以帮你
Sarah doesn't know about us, does she?
萨拉不知道我们的关系 是么
No.
不知道
She's a beautiful girl.
她很漂亮
And a first-rate scientist.
还是一等一的科学家
You should be very proud.
你该为她自豪
Yeah, isn't it unethical for you
你不觉得这样有点不道德么
To exercise your full review authority
在还没有结束我们的关系的时候
Without disclosing the nature of our prior relationship?
就用你的私权
Oh, I already did.
我已经这么做了
You told the pentagon we dated?
你告诉他们我们约会过
Not in precisely that vernacular.
不完全是
I said we used to have sex, and lots of it.
我说我们上过床 很多次
Let's get to work.
工作吧
Security chief was wearing the same ring.
保安头子也有那种指环
Mike's in.
迈克混进去了
Mike okay?
迈克还好吗
Billy says, "yes."
比利说挺好的
He's out of audio contact,
现在没有通话
But we're tracking his earwig,
但我们正在追踪他的耳机
It's still in the casino bathroom.
还在赌场的厕所里
He must've ditched it.
他肯定是摘下来了
What's up with that?
那是怎么一回事
What?
什么
Come on...
拜托
You don't see it?
你没看到吗
Your dad and the green lady.
你♥爸♥爸和那个熟♥女♥
Check out the body language.
看看那肢体语言
I'm pretty sure they used to, you know,
我非常确信他们曾经一起 你知道的
Make waffles.
烤烤小松饼
Oh, dr. g, pass the syrup.
G博士 递下糖浆
So gross. that's my dad.
太低俗了 那可是我爸
Everybody...
伙计们
Our final guest has arrived.
我们的最后一位客人到了
I give you virgo.
你代表处♥女♥
Best second-story man in the business.
本行最好的飞贼
Scorpio...
天蝎
Small-handed extraction.
小小手艺 不成敬意
The pick-pocket.
扒手
Yeah.
没错
We love to keep him around.
我们喜欢他如影随形
Um, this is Gemini.
这是双子
Gemini.
双子
Weapons.
武器专家
Sorry about anchorage, nothing you could do about it.
泊车处的事情很遗憾 你也无能为力了
And of course, Leo.
还有 狮子
Communications and tech.
负责联络与技术
Hey, you hungry?
饿吗
We got a whole buffet.
这有一整套自助
Yes, we do.
我们是有
And the beautiful aquarius.
美丽的宝瓶
Nice to finally meet you, virgo.
处♥女♥ 终于见到你了
And what's your specialty?
你的特长是
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表