剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Oh,really? be sorry again and you'll explode.
是吗 再这样你们可就没这么平安了
And why can't I see you?
为什么我看不到你
I don't know.
我不清楚
Maybe the radiation
也许是
From the hafnium you stuck in my trunk
你放在我车里的铪的辐射
Is messing with your signal.
干扰了你的信♥号♥♥
Oh,but mike,I love seeing you.
不过迈克 我想见到你
You're so pretty.
你太有趣了
Well,why don't you come and say hi?
那你怎么不过来跟我打声招呼呢
I'd love a little one-on-one time.
我喜欢单独的面对面
Oh,mike.
迈克
I'm sure gonna miss you
我一定会想念你的
When you're in a thousand little pieces.
当你被炸成碎片之后
Now put your manager on.
现在让你的上司听电♥话♥
I have to lodge a complaint.
我要投诉
I'm here. I don't see my money yet.
我在听 我还没收到钱
I'm working on it.
我正在想办法
okay,alex torres.
好吧 阿莱克斯·托雷斯
I have someone here who wants to say hello.
我这有个人想跟你打声招呼
olara.
奥拉拉
Do you have anything to say
你有什么想说的吗
To the guys who are gonna let you die?
对这些放着你生死不管的人
Do not give him anything.
什么也不要给他
you so crazy.
你真是疯了
You have a half hour.
你们还有半小时
Guys,where are we on that bomb?
伙计们 那个炸♥弹♥怎么样了
We'll get back to you.
过一会儿再打给你
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这样的东西
Great. kitt,what do you think?
那可不妙 凯特 你有什么想法
It's makeup doesn't match anything in my database.
它的组成与我数据库里的信息都不相符
Given stevens' penchant for trickery,
以斯蒂文斯喜欢耍人的性格来看
I'd strongly advise against
我强烈建议
Attempting to disarm it.
不要试图拆掉这个炸♥弹♥
I count five different triggers.
我发现了5个不同的触发装置
Yeah.
是的
In theory,we could detonate the bomb
理论上 我们可以引爆♥炸♥弹
At an altitude which would
只要是以一定的高度
Render its fallout ineffective.
就可以不造成伤害
Explain.
解释一下
If we jettison the bomb into the stratosphere,
如果把炸♥弹♥投到平流层
Its radiation will be carried by the jet stream
它爆♥炸♥后的辐射会被喷射的气流
To the Atlantic ocean
带到大西洋去
Where it will disperse,doing minimal damage.
直至消散 这样伤害可以降至最低
What altitude?
什么高度
Taking into account current weather patterns,
考虑目前的天气形势
The bomb's size,
炸♥弹♥的大小
The atmospheric conditions
以及大气状况
Relative to our global position--
再加上我们目前的位置
51,255 feet.
51255英尺
No way.
没戏
We could probably do it.
我们没准儿能做到
Gus,this plane has a ceiling
格斯 这架飞机允许的
Of 32,000 feet,okay?
最高高度为32000英尺
At 50,000 feet,
要是到了50000英尺
The pressure could rip our fuselage,
气压会穿透机身的
Which is already hurting from the collision.
而且它还刚刚在碰撞中受了伤
Can we do it or not?
到底可以吗
Yeah,she can do it.
是的 她可以
Start climbing. stay on course.
开始攀升 维持原有路线
But don't crank it too far above 160 miles an hour
但速度不要超过160英里每小时
Or stevens might get suspicious.
要不然斯蒂文斯会起疑的
You have 27 minutes.
你还有27分钟
Roger-Dodger.
震撼性教育
Stevens' history drops off a cliff
斯蒂文斯离开五角大楼以后
After he left the pentagon.
关于他的资料少的可怜
Scattered financial records,
有一些散布的金融记录
No discernible place of residence.
没有找到固定的居住地
Reports claim he approached a few companies
报告显示他曾经接触过一些公♥司♥
About private funding for his satellite.
想为他的卫星争取私人的资金
The only interesting lead I turned up
唯一有点意思的
Was his name
就是他的名字出现在
On a number of flight manifests to phoenix.
飞往凤♥凰♥城的旅客名单上
Does he have any family there?
他有家人在那吗
No obvious connection I can find.
我没发现
Keep on it.
继续查
They're closing her up now.
他们在密切留意她的状况
So the next 24 hours...
所以接下来的24小时
Is this her colleague?
那是她的同事吗
Yeah. I'll let her know.
是的 我会告诉她
Sure. okay.
好的
Doctor says you came in with carrie.
医生说是你送凯莉来的
That's right.
没错
She's your colleague? And my friend.
她是你的同事 还是我的朋友
Mmm. well,she's in surgery.
她正在动手术
There's no damage to the spine,
脊柱没有受伤
But the c.t. shows that one of her broken ribs
但断层扫描现实有一根断裂的肋骨
Pierced her pulmonary artery.
刺穿了她的肺动脉
That's what they're trying to repair now.
他们正在努力修复
Are you a doctor?
你是医生
No.
不是
Company notified me.
是公♥司♥通知的我
What company? knight research?
什么公♥司♥ 奈特公♥司♥研究部门
C.i.a.
是中♥央♥情报局
I don't understand.
我不懂
Why did the c.i.a. notify you
为什么联邦调查局的探员受伤
About an injured f.b.i. agent?
中♥央♥情报局要通知你
Because I'm her father.
因为我是她爸爸
Lawrence rivai.
劳伦斯·瑞瓦
Okay. let's go,hank.
好的 开始抬 汉克
There we go.
往这边
Slow. slow,slow,slow.
慢点 再慢点
Kitt.
凯特
How long till we're over the target?
还要多久到达目的地
1 minute,43 seconds.
1分43秒
How long till we hit altitude?
那还要多久到达指定高度
1 minute,39 seconds.
1分39秒
Go--ho ho ho ho.
来 停 停住
Why do we always have to
为什么我们总是
Cut these things so close?
要到最后一刻才能搞定这些
Great.
太好了
Good job.
做得很好
Okay. this is liquid plastic.
这是液体塑料
It'll mold itself around any object
可以对任意物体铸模
And form a protective layer.
形成一层保护层
It'll ensure that the bomb
他能确保炸♥弹♥
Doesn't get jostled and blow,
不会收到挤压碰撞而爆♥炸♥
And hank tosses it out.
汉克把它扔出去
Wait,why can't we toss it out ourselves?
等等 为什么我们自己不能把它扔出去
At that altitude,
在那个高度
If you are not inside my cabin
如果你不坐进来
When we open the back door,
那么打开后门之后
You will either freeze
你不是冻死
Or asphyxiate within seconds.
就是几秒钟内窒息而亡
All right. got it.
好吧 明白了
Yeah,got it.
明白了
Kitt,transfer the call to the s.s.c.
凯特 将电♥话♥转接到控制中心
all right,alex torres.
阿莱克斯·托雷斯
It's the end of the road.
快要到达终点了
Bottom of the ninth.
时间所剩无几
The last hurrah.
最后的欢呼
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表