剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
That's a good idea.
好主意
I have another idea. pay stevens his money.
我还有另一个主意 付给他钱
But we'll never
但我们不可能
Get a billion approved so quickly.
这么快就获批得到10亿美元
Besides,if we pay him,
除此之外 就算给了钱
He could still blow the bomb
他还是会引爆♥炸♥弹
And kill the ambassador.
杀了大使
G.p.s. is on a closed circuit.
全球定位系统设在一个封闭电路里
Kitt can't hack it.
凯特没办法对付
Then we transfer the bomb into another car.
那我们把炸♥弹♥转移到另一辆车里
That won't solve the problem.
这没用
Only delay it.
只能推迟爆♥炸♥而已
At least we save mike and kitt.
但至少可以保住迈克和凯特
Mike and kitt are the only ones
只有他们俩
Capable of keeping this thing from blowing.
才能阻止爆♥炸♥的发生
Well,what if mike bails out?
能不能让迈克跳出来
And we detonate the bomb inside kitt?
我们在凯特体内引爆♥炸♥弹
Kitt can't contain this blast.
凯特受不了这样的冲击
How do you know?
你怎么知道
'cause I built it.
因为它是我造的
Just got off the phone with washington.
刚刚结束与华盛顿的通话
We have 45 minutes
我们有45分钟的时间
To present a viable solution.
想出可行的解决办法
Inbound planes on screen?
显示归来的飞机
right away,mr. torres.
马上就好 托雷斯先生
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Kitt's headed toward a highly populated area.
凯特正在开往一个人口高度密集的区域
It doesn't matter.
这没关系
Kitt can survive a missile hit.
凯特能经受得住炸♥弹♥的袭击
Unless we order him not to.
除非我们要求它不要这样
45 minutes,they'll launch their missiles,
还有45分钟 炸♥弹♥将被引爆
Unless you can figure out
除非你们能想出办法
How to defuse that bomb.
拆除炸♥弹♥
Dad.
爸
Want to weigh in on this?
还要再考虑吗
I got it.
办法有了
And I thought I was crazy.
我还以为我是最疯狂的
We're making the necessary arrangements.
我们正在做必要的准备
We'll be there within 40 minutes.
40分钟内会到那儿
Kitt,given your current velocity and trajectory,
凯特 根据你现在的速度和行驶路线
Compile a list of possible targets
找出可能的目标
Where stevens might detonate the bomb.
也就是斯蒂文斯引爆♥炸♥弹的地方
Compiling now. Any luck tracking stevens?
开始计算 跟踪到他了吗
The helicopter seems like a dead end.
查到直升机就到头了
We're digging into his personal history
我们正在翻阅关于他的资料
To see if we can figure out
看能不能找出
Where he might be hiding.
他可能的藏身地点
We are running out of time
我们已经没有多少时间
To get the ambassador to the negotiations,
去送大使参加谈判了
So dig faster.
再查快点
She's been unconscious since we found her.
我找到她之后 她就一直昏迷不醒
B.p. is 90 over 50.
高压90 低压50
She's got a few broken ribs,
她的肋骨断了几根
And her left lung may be collapsed.
左肺也受了伤
Thank you. we'll take it from here.
谢谢 剩下的就交给我们吧
Let's get her intubated and in for a c.t.
准备插管和断层扫描
We need to see what kind of damage
我们需要检查受损的肋骨处
Is under these broken ribs.
还有没有别的伤
Yeah,yeah,I hear ya.
我听到了 听得很清楚
I've calculated the possible targets
我已经计算出了可能的目标
Based on our current course and speed.
根据当前的路线和速度
And?
结果是
In 56 minutes,
再过56分钟
We will arrive at a government disposal facility.
我们会到达一个政♥府♥的回收处理厂
Disposal for what?
回收处理什么
Nuclear waste.
核废料
And detonating a nuclear bomb
也就是说要在核废料堆中
In a nuclear waste dump?
引爆一个核弹
Would be catastrophic. Get sarah.
后果不堪设想 接通莎拉
Our target is the nuclear waste dump
我们的目标是一个核废料堆
About 40 miles away.
大概还有40英里
How far out are you guys?
你们还差多远
You should be seeing us now.
你马上就能看见我们了
Mike,two minutes till the f-15s get here.
迈克 再等两分钟f-15战斗机就到了
What f-15s?
什么f-15战斗机
You didn't tell him about the f-fif--
你没有告诉他这个
Nothing to worry about,mike.
没什么 迈克
We got the road blocked off,
我们已经封了这条路
But there's an overpass up ahead.
但是前面有一个天桥
We need to do this now.
我们必须马上行动
Ready when you are.
随时待命
Kitt,normal mode.
凯特 标准模式
Initiating transformation.
开始变形
See,kitt? fun,right?
看见了吗 凯特 很有趣 对不对
A riot.
就是一场暴♥乱♥
It's in! lift off!
他们进来了 准备起飞
copy that.
收到
Lifting off.
起飞
Glad someone's calm.
真高兴你还能保持冷静
gus?
格斯
Yeah,we might be in a bit of a pickle.
我们可能要遇点小麻烦了
Oh,god.
天哪
Folks,
各位
We may have us a little contact.
大家注意了
I suggest you go ahead
再往前
And maybe get in those crash positions
可能会发生碰撞
We all love so much.
大家保重
We're not gonna make it. Sure we are.
我们要出事了 不会的 放心
No,you're right. we're not.
不 你是对的 真的要出事了
Kitt,what's the probability we hit the overpass?
凯特 撞上天桥的几率有多高
Calculating collision probability.
正在计算碰撞概率
This is gonna be really bad.
这真是太糟了
Collision probability--
碰撞概率
100%.
100%
Please brace yourselves for impact.
马上就会有撞击 请做好准备
Kitt,speed and course.
凯特 现在的速度和路线
Speed is holding at 134 miles per hour,
速度保持在134英里每小时
But we're veering off course.
但我们改变了航向
Gus,we don't get back on that line,
格斯 不马上回到原来的路线
This bomb's gonna blow!
炸♥弹♥就要爆♥炸♥了
Back on track.
已经回来了
Easing off.
大家放松
That was not fun.
这可一点也不好玩
You said it,kitt.
你说过了 凯特
Kitt,hook up to the plane's computer.
凯特 连上飞机内的电脑
Run a diagnostic.
运行诊断程序
We maintain this speed and heading,
我们保持住这个速度和方向
Stevens will never know
斯蒂文斯就不会知道
We're 10,000 feet up.
我们处在一万英尺的高空
Avionics at 73%.
电子设备 还剩73%完好
Hydraulics at 47%.
水力学装置 还剩47%
Structural integrity,61%.
结构完整性 61%
Landing gear is non-operational.
降落传动装置 无法运行
What do you mean,"non-operational"?
你说的“无法运行”是什么意思
To use the technical term,
用技术名词解释
It's gone.
就是它不见了
Kitt,transfer the call to the monitor
凯特 将电♥话♥转到控制中心
And make sure stevens can't see us.
确保斯蒂文斯看不到我们
Hey,sorry about the detour,
嘿 绕了点远路 别介意
But we're back on track now.
现在已经回到原路了
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表