剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
You see an opening,
一看到破绽
You take it...hard.
就重重出击
Let's do it again.
再来
Okay, you ready?
准备好了吗
I am ready, michael.
准备好了 迈克
Okay, kitt, talk to me.
好 凯特 告诉我
Michael, be careful.
迈克 小心
There is a guard approaching from behind your cover.
你身后的帐篷有个警卫正走过来
You are clear to proceed.
可以继续前进了
Okay, kitt, what's next?
凯特 接着怎么走
Cooperton's tent is to your 12 o'clock.
库珀顿的帐篷在你的12点钟方向
Base to unit 3, what's your 20?
总部呼叫老三 情况如何
Unit 3, copy.
老三收到
Area 4, it's all clear.
第四区情况正常
Copy that.
收到
Deploy along the south fence to the perimeter.
沿着南边栅栏到警戒线设下部署
Roger that.
收到
和"某人"约会 ]
[生日愿望 泰国菜烹饪班 潜水手表 迪卡侬山地车
Sarah, are you out there?
莎拉 你在吗
I've got you.
收到了
Kitt, I'm uploading an application
凯特 我上传一个软件
That should penetrate cooperton's firewall.
能够穿过库珀顿的防火墙
Let me know when you're in.
成功了再联♥系♥
Stupid.
真笨
I have access, sarah.
我进入了 莎拉
Okay.
好的
Now it's a party.
宴会开始啦
Kitt, we're looking for any documents
凯特 找出文件
That might clue us in on what this guy's been up to.
我们就能知道那些家伙要干什么
Also going to need schematics of the compound.
还要找化合物的图表
If he's hiding a weapon, we need to find it.
如果他藏有武器 我们要找出来
Building up schematics, searching for weapons...
建立图表 开始寻找武器
Chateau margaux '86.
86年的玛哥斯红葡萄酒
Something's not right here, sarah.
莎拉 事情不对劲
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑
That is an epic bottle of wine.
那葡萄酒绝无仅有
The guy's got a diamond rolly,
那家伙有块钻石劳力士
A closet full of $6,000 suits,
一柜子的昂贵西装
And come on.
听我说
Maybe if the wine were californian, I'd believe it.
要是这酒是加利福尼亚产的 我也许会信你
But no self-respecting far right freak
可没有哪个有廉耻的右翼分子
Is going to drink french wine.
会喝法国产的葡萄酒
Yeah, what a waste.
是啊 真是浪费了
Kitt...
凯特
Search cooperton's computer for personnel files.
查查库珀顿电脑里的个人资料
Run backgrounds on everyone.
尤其要查查每人的背景资料
They'll have aliases and assumed identities,
他们可能用假名和假身份
So you'll have to go deep.
所以你得调查深入点儿
Go deepest on cooperton himself.
尤其是库珀顿自己的资料
I want to know everything about him
我想知道从出生以来
Since the day he was born.
关于他的一切
I will get right on it.
遵命
But I think I have found something.
可我好像已经查到些信息了
There is a large structure at the south east perimeter.
警戒线东南边有一幢大型建筑
And I am picking up traces of explosives.
我追踪到一些炸♥药♥的痕迹
Let's check it out.
我们去查查
There's nothing here, kitt.
那儿什么都没有 凯特
I am still picking up traces of explosives.
我还是能探测到炸♥药♥
Whatever they have must be large-scale
而且要留下这样明显的化学指纹
To leave such a strong chemical fingerprint.
当量肯定不小
Tap into the compound's video security files.
接入化合物的视频安全档案
If they moved it, we need to know where.
如果他们移♥动♥了炸♥药♥ 我们要知道地点
Michael, you need to leave at once.
迈克 你得走了
Someone is approaching...
有人在向你靠近
Fast.
速度很快
Told you about dropping that lead hand.
我告诉过你 把枪放下
Who are you?
你是谁
Really?
真实身份
Jack miller, 232nd, zulu.
杰克·米勒 代号♥祖鲁232
Give it a rest, jack.
省省吧 杰克
Who sent you, n.s.a.? f.b.i?
谁派你来的 国♥家♥安♥全♥局还是联邦调查局
My name's cassandra banks.
我叫卡桑德拉·班克斯
Mi-6.
军情六处的
We've been tracking cooperton for over a year.
我们追踪库珀顿一年多了
Mi-6?
军情六处是什么
What, like licensed to kill, double-o status?
像007里的杀人执照里那样吗
In her majesty's secret service--that mi-6?
女王授权的秘密机构 那就是军情六处吧
What am I supposed to call you, jane bond?
我该叫你詹姆士·邦德吗
Sure, if I can call you g.i.-jackass.
当然可以 那我该叫你蠢货吗
If you're mi-6,
你要是军情六处的
How come my people don't know you're here?
我的人怎么会不知道你在这儿
Am I supposed to ring them up
我本该跟他们打声招呼的
And wait for someone like you to stumble in
好让你在目标准备袭击的
A few days before our target is about to attack?
几天前冒冒失失闯进来
He's going in the next few days?
他几天内就会出击了吗
Best guess.
保守估计了
Cooperton has acquired a massive conventional weapon--
库珀顿得到了些重型武器
Modified, smaller scaled moab.
改进型的小型空爆弹
It's quite the little prize.
跟原♥子♥弹♥比倒是小菜一碟
What's he planning on doing with it?
他打算拿这炸♥弹♥干吗
It's a demolitions bomb.
那是种破坏性的炸♥弹♥
I would venture he's planning to knock something down.
我猜他打算用它来炸毁什么
And brilliantly deduced. the target?
你再大胆假设一下 他的目标是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Are you going to lower your weapon?
你打算把枪放下吗
Are you?
你呢
Go.
去吧
Take her alive
把她活捉了
If you can.
要是你办得到
You've got a nice accent there, honey.
你口音挺好听 宝贝儿
But still, how do I know you're not setting me up?
可我怎么知道你不是打算陷害我
I haven't opened fire yet.
我还没开火
That only tells me that you want to live.
那只说明你不想先死
It doesn't tell me whose side you're on.
并不能说明你的立场
Look... about six months ago,
好吧 六个月前
I thought cooperton was on to me.
我以为我在库珀顿那暴露了身份
So I scuttled my communications.
我就和我的人断了联络
I've been in the dark since.
从那起我一直一个人干了
So if you're who you say you are,
如果你跟我说的是实话
I'm rather glad you're here.
能有你合作我挺高兴
Michael, there are several armed guards approaching.
迈克 有几个持枪的保卫正在接近
I've located a side exit. it's directly to your left.
左边正对你有个出口
I will meet you there in ten seconds.
10秒钟后我和你在那汇合
Got it, make it a party for two.
收到 大干一场吧
You have someone else on the inside?
你还有帮手在这儿吗
It's a little hard to explain, come on.
有点难解释 走吧
Who's bloody driving?
到底谁在开车
Just get in.
得了 上车吧
Kitt, let's go.
凯特 我们走
Occupant restraint system active.
防御系统启动
Kitt? you're talking to your truck?
凯特是谁 你在跟你的车说话吗
It is a pleasure to meet you, cassandra.
很高兴见到你 卡桑德拉
And he's talking to me?
他又跟我说话了吗
Let's see bond's car do that.
007的车就是这样的
Let's go!
快追上他们
Michael, my sensors indicate the road ahead
迈克 我探测到前面的路上
Is heavily mined.
埋有很多炸♥弹♥
Please secure yourselves,
请注意安全
I am initiating evasive maneuvers.
我正在启动自动回避
Transformation will improve my mobility.
变形能让我更灵活的避开炸♥弹♥
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表