剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
I can't believe the dea left her alone.
简直不敢相信缉毒局留下她一人
god bless the government.
上帝保佑我们的政♥府♥
Watch your back, okay?
一切小心
We are approaching the air field.
我们正在接近机场
You have an id on the plane?
知道是飞机的位置吗
According to their records, it is in hangar seven.
根据记录 它在7号♥机库
There is no one in the hangar,
机库里没有人
But I've located two cell phone signals in a
但我探测到两个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Shipping container on the air field's outskirts.
由机场外♥围♥的集装箱发出
Why do we care?
关我们什么事
The signals in the container,
集装箱内的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
are those of the dea agents cell phones.
是属于缉毒局人员的手♥机♥
Get to that container.
到集装箱去
Kitt, the lock.
凯特 开锁
Are they the dea agents?
他们是缉毒局人员吗
Yeah.
没错
And they're dead.
已经还死了
Kitt, you try locating the pilot's cell phone signals?
凯特 有没有追踪飞行员的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Yes, they are not operational.
有 但是没开机
Access and track all security camera
追踪所有的通往这里的
Footage along every major road from this location.
主要公路上的监视器录像带
Use your facial recognition software to search for Danny, Bahia,
用你的面容识别软件搜索丹尼 巴伊亚
And one of the pilots.
还有飞行员
Accessing and tracking now.
启动追踪程序
Get agent Renning on the phone, would you?
帮我连线探员瑞宁
Renning.
我是瑞宁
You know I wasn't really four-wheeling, right?
你该知道我不是什么坏人吧
How did you get this number?
你怎么有我的号♥码
I'm at Jamison Canyon airstrip, the plane's here.
我在杰米森峡谷机场 飞机在这里
Bahia's gone, I'm assuming with Danny.
巴伊亚逃了 带着丹尼
Your agents are here, too.
你的探员也在这
Are they okay?
他们没事吧
No, I'm sorry.
有事 很抱歉
I'm guessing your pilots betrayed them.
我猜测 你的飞行员背叛了他们
Paid off by Bahia.
被巴伊亚收买♥♥了
Did you check their badges?
你看过他们徽章了吗
Yes.
看了
Was one of them named Wesley Graves?
有一个叫韦斯利·格拉夫的么
Yeah.
是的
Listen, anything you can tell me would help.
听着 你有什么线索么
It's Renning.
我是瑞宁
I have a cell phone number I need tracked immediately.
我有个手♥机♥号♥码 马上追踪
Agent Renning sounded extremely upset.
瑞宁探员非常的伤心
It is likely she knew the victim.
极有可能她认识受害者
Which means we need to avoid her.
也就是说我们要避开她
Let's check out the hangar,
查一查机库
See if they left any clues to where they were heading.
看有没有残留的线索
that may not be necessary.
没有这个必要
My facial recognition software just flagged these
我的面容识别系统查到了
Images from 15 minutes ago, at a gas station on route 12.
15分钟前12国道上一个加油站的图像
That's Danny.
这是丹尼
There's another camera inside.
里面还有一个摄像头
Did you report the shooting?
你报告了枪战了吗
Yes, police are on the way.
是的 警♥察♥已经赶去
are you tracking that suv?
追踪那辆跑车了吗
I am. good.
是的 很好
Whatever Danny yelled into the security
丹尼冲着摄像头喊的话
Camera prompted Bahia to kill the attendant.
导致了巴伊亚不得不把收银员灭口
I will attempt to read Danny's lips and recreate the dialogue.
我会重塑丹尼的口型 分辨对话
Good. how long to intercept?
很好 需要多久
approximately 43 minutes.
大约43分钟
I hope that's not too much time.
希望还来得及
Okay, thanks. bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
He's alive? are you sure?
他还活着 确定吗
Yes, we have a line on him, and we're heading after their car now.
我们找到了他的录像 现在正追踪他们的车
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
Hey, hon. what you doing?
宝贝 在干什么
Mom, you know what I'm doing.
你知道我在干什么
Is that Danny?
那是丹尼吗
Yeah, yeah, it's stupid, but it makes me feel better watching him.
是的 我有点犯傻 这样看着他我心里会舒服
It's a super-sonic, carrier-friendly,
这是超声波 运载
Variable geometry wing fighter plane.
可变形的战斗机
It's the coolest.
最酷的一种
And where did you buy that model?
你在哪里买♥♥的模型
I didn't buy it, I designed it.
不是我买♥♥的 是我设计的
I had all the pieces cut to my specifications.
我根据自己的操作书来切割
It's gonna be awesome.
一定会很棒
He seems like an amazing little boy.
他是个神奇的小男孩
I don't know what I'll do if I lose him.
如果失去他 我都不知道该怎么活
Mike is the best there is.
迈克是最棒的
He'll get him back.
他会救他回来的
You have to say that.
你只是这么说
That doesn't mean I don't believe it.
我也是这么认为的
We will intercept the van momentarily.
我们要暂时截住货车
Safely recovering Danny will be difficult,
在这个情况下
under these circumstances.
让丹尼毫发无伤很困难
What do you suggest?
有什么建议
The best technical advantage we have is that of surprise.
我们拥有的高科技可以出其不意
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你想的和我想的一样吗
Ready the e.m.p.
准备电磁脉冲
E.m.p. is active.
电磁脉冲准备好
Do it.
动手吧
What is it?
怎么回事
Yo no se.
我不知道
Se murio.
检查一下
Nothing funny.
没什么好笑的
Michael, those are the dea pilots.
迈克 那两个是缉毒局飞行员
Everyone in the car appears to be armed.
车里的每个人都有枪
I must reiterate,
我必须重申一次
recovering Danny safely in this situation is unlikely.
要让丹尼安然脱险可能性很小
Don't worry.
别担心
If Bahia hasn't killed Danny by now,
到现在巴伊亚都没杀丹尼
this won't put him over the edge.
现在也不会让他身陷险境
Besides, I got a plan.
再说 我有计划
Hey, guys. car trouble?
伙计们 车有问题吗
I'm a mechanic, any chance I can help?
我机械工 能帮忙吗
Yeah, we got it under control, pal.
我们能搞定了 伙计
You sure?
你确定吗
'cause, uh, from the looks of it,
照这情况看来
Your timing belt might be a little-- whoa, partner, whoa.
这个同步齿轮有点 伙计
Take it easy.
别紧张
Come here. come here.
过来 给我过来
Bahia!
巴伊亚
Out of the car!
下车
Danny, my name is Mike. I'm here to help you.
丹尼 我叫迈克 来救你的
Please, I just wanna go to my dad's house, to my room.
求求你 我只是想回爸爸家 去我的房♥间
Back off, right now.
后退 马上
Okay, okay. look, it's my fault.
好吧 这是我的错
I'll tell you what, why don't you guys take my car.
这么做行吗 你们开我的车
Go on your way, and no one gets hurt.
继续上路 两边都不吃亏
This was clever, this little ruse.
别和我耍小聪明
No, I don't think I'll take your car.
我不会开走你的车
Then you can have it tracked.
好让你追踪我
Let him go or I will kill your man right now.
放开他 否则我就杀掉他
Go ahead, I was gonna kill him anyway.
随便 省得我自己动手了
Danny, I'll take care of this.
丹尼 别担心
I promise.
我保证
Stop.
停车
Get out of the car!
下车
You don't follow us.
别跟着我们
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表