剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Any hits, kitt?
有什么发现 凯特
I have no readings for agent turner.
没有发现特纳探员
However, I believe skyler rand is southeast of you.
不过 斯凯勒·兰德倒是在你东南方
Got him. let's go.
看到了 我们走
So...what do we do now?
那 我们怎么办
Relax and see what we can see.
放松 欣赏这儿的风景
Relax.
放松
I can be relaxed.
我可以放松
You all right?
你还好吧
Clearly, I like four walls around me.
显然 我更喜欢四周有墙
This whole nature thing...
这整个大自然的东西
Freaks me out.
把我吓坏了
I think I'm getting hives.
我想我出荨麻疹了
Sweet beach.
可爱的海滩
Glad you guys found it.
真高兴你们找到了
Outstanding bodysurf to the south too...
高手都在南边冲浪
If you don't mind the rocks.
如果你不介意那些岩石
I'm there!
我不介意
Great.
好
You don't mind if I take devon out with my boys?
你不介意我带戴文去见见我的兄弟吧
Yeah.
好的
Sure.
当然不
Cool.
那就好
I thought you had a thing about water.
我以为你有恐水症
I really don't have a choice.
我没得选
Just remember, make your pop-ups fast,
记住 冒出来要快
Duck dives smooth, and avoid the rips, pearls,
记得换气 躲开大浪
And any part of the north beach,
还有不要去北面
'cause those waves are monster.
因为那儿的浪都很凶险
Do you have any idea what I just said?
你明白我刚才说的么
No. but how bad could it be?
不 但能有多糟呢
Thought you might wanna try the north beach.
我以为你会想试试北面的海滩
North beach, huh?
北面的海滩么
Lead the way.
带路吧
All right.
好的
Sure you don't wanna come out, billy?
你真不想出来吗 比利
Naw. guess I must have the same thing Mike has about water.
我猜和迈克有恐水症一样
Water and...sand... and sunlight.
我也恐水和 沙子 还有阳光
None of that bothers you?
你一个也不讨厌么
Not really.
不
How come?
怎么会
In the ssc,
在卫星监控室
You're geek central like me.
你和我都是电脑天才
But out here you're... so cool.
但你在外面也 这么酷
First...i try not to overthink things.
首先 我试着不去多想
And then I trust
然后 我相信
That my training will get me through.
训练会带我度过难关的
And that works?
有效吗
As long as you go with the flow, you know?
只要你时刻提醒自己
Sarah... yeah, kitt.
莎拉 我在 凯特
I have just picked up a signal on your tracking application.
我刚根据你的跟踪申请捕捉了图像
Turner?
特纳
I believe he is less than 100 yards southeast
他在距我们所在位置
Of our current position. let's check it out.
东南方向100英尺内 去验证一下
Once we get out past the second reef,
一旦我们经过第二个暗礁
That's where the big waves are.
那里就会掀起大浪
Looks like we missed your boys.
看起来我们错过了你朋友啊
That's all right.
没错
Give you and me a chance to talk about
正好给我们俩机会谈谈
What you're really doing down here.
你在这里的真正意图
Thinking about what you were talking about.
想想你在说什么
Goin' for it.
想想吧
What about your brother?
你兄弟怎么样
Ah, he'll turn up somewhere.
他会在出现在某个地方
He's a wandering soul like you.
他像你一样是个彷徨的灵魂
What about you, devon?
你呢 戴文
You a wandering soul?
你是个彷徨的灵魂
I did some things in iraq I'm not proud of.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥做了些见不得人的事
Now I'm just looking for a fresh start.
我正在改过自新
I hear ya.
我听到了
Seems to me you gotta look at life
你似乎准备看待生活
Like surfin' the wave.
就像冲浪一样
Some are big, some are small.
有些事惊涛骇浪 有些只是涟漪
But in order to ride any of 'em,
但为了驾驭于浪上
You gotta be willing to let the wave take you.
你得让浪带走你
What if it takes you somewhere you shouldn't go?
要是它把你带去你不该去的地方又怎样
Shouldn't is a word that isn't in my vocabulary.
我的字典里没有"不该"
Like if someone were to offer me and my boys
就像要是有人主动给我和我的朋友们
A boatload of cash
一整船现金
To do a job like the ones we used to do...
让我们重操旧业
Why should I say no?
我为什么要说不呢
Depends on how dangerous the job.
这取决于工作的危险性
Don't wanna do anything stupid.
我不愿做傻事
Stupid is not listening to your gut.
勇往直前时不会知道怎么会犯傻
Sometimes even I make that mistake.
有时即使我会犯些错
Well, at least there's always another wave.
至少总会有另一波
True.
没错
But out here...
但老远到这里
That's what'll kill ya.
那会杀了你
Here's our set.
这是我们的定位
Dude.
老兄
Kitt, can you hear me?
凯特 能听到我说话吗
yes, michael.
是的 迈克
How do you get up on a surfboard?
你怎么能从冲浪板上起来
You stand up on it.
你就站上冲浪板
I hate you, lily mulraney.
我恨你 莉莉·莫瑞妮
That's the dude mike went surfing with.
那就是迈克老兄玩冲浪
Why is he meeting up with turner?
他怎么会偶遇特纳
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yep. I will be...
没事 我要
Just as soon as I kick that guy's ass.
踢那家伙屁♥股♥
Mike. sarah.
迈克 莎拉
We thought you were with skyler.
我以为你和斯凯勒在一起
I was, until he tried to kill me with a wave. why?
本来是 来巨浪时他差点杀了我 怎么
Billy and I just saw him go into a motor home.
比利和我刚看到他进了旅宿汽车
We think he's with turner.
我们以为他和特纳在一起
We're on our way.
我们这就来
Infrared x-ray and penetrating radar
红外线 X光 还有探测雷达
Are now fully active.
都在全面工作
Cool. give us audio too.
酷 也来点声音啊
Accessing parabolic microphones.
接入抛物面传声器
So...we're good?
我们这样好吗
Trust me--they'll be across the border tomorrow.
相信我 他们明天就会过境
They'd better, for you and your wife's sake.
他们最好 为了你和你老婆的小命着想
They have his wife?
他们抓了他老婆
Mrs. turner has not used her cell phone or credit card
最近两周特纳夫人都没有
In the last two weeks.
使用过她的手♥机♥和信♥用♥卡♥
Will you help me with this?
你愿意帮我这个忙吗
What are those?
那些是什么
Kitt, we're losing picture.
凯特 图像消失了
I'm sorry, sarah, but it seems sergeant rand
抱歉 莎拉 可似乎兰德警官
Has activated some sort of jamming device.
激活了某种干扰装置
We need to see what's in there.
我们得看看那里有什么东西
Perhaps you could get out and look through a window.
或许你可以出去透过窗户看看里边
I'll go.
我要去
Sarah, the height on the lowest window on this motor home
莎拉 这辆旅宿汽车窗户最低处
Is 6 feet.
高达6英尺
I am afraid that you are not tall enough
恐怕你不够高
To look through the window.
看不到窗户里面
But billy is.
但比利可以
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表