剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Do not underestimate these guys, mike.
别低估了这些家伙 迈克
Johnny and ian chang
约翰尼和伊恩·张
Both have criminal records
都有犯罪记录
And a history of violence.
和暴♥力♥史
Use your contact
利用你的人脉
To get close to them.
去接近他们
We have to figure out how they're smuggling
我们得查明白他们是如何
U.s. military technology overseas
向海外走私美国的军事科技
And who their contact is.
还有他们的联♥系♥人是谁
Who don't you just take 'em down and sweat 'em?
你为什么不现在就逮捕他们
If we move in now, we'll spook their supplier.
如果我们现在就介入 会惊动他们的上家的
See what you can find, but don't provoke them.
你试着去找些线索 但是不要惹他们
Re the boss.
遵命
Kitt, can you get a visual?
凯特 你能看到吗
Accessing surveillance cameras.
正在接入监控摄像头
Do you see the chang brothers?
你看到张家兄弟了吗
Activating facial recognition.
正在启动面部识别
Neither johnny or ian chang are in the establishment.
约翰尼和伊恩·张都不在
Watch my back.
帮我盯着点
Our intel says this is their favorite watering hole.
我们的情报显示这是他们最常来的酒吧
Heads up! oh.
接着 哦
You look pretty good for a dead man.
作为一个已确认死亡的人 我想你过得还不赖
You should know better than to believe rumors.
这种小道消息你也信
Ain't that the truth.
当然不是啊
Surprised to see you.
能见到你真让我吃了一惊
Last time I talked to you,
我上次见你时
You were heading back to iraq.
你正准备去伊♥拉♥克♥
I'm done with the army.
我退伍了
Or I guess you could say
或者我想你可以说
The army is done with me.
是军队开除了我
I'm racing again.
我又开始参加比赛了
Heard there's money to be made out here
我听说在这儿如果能赢赛车比赛
If you can drive fast.
就能赚钱啊
There is.
的确是
But getting another crew could be hard.
但你的对手可都不是等闲之辈啊
I'm sure I could hook you up, though.
不过我还是可以给你介绍一下
All right?
好吗
Michael, there is still no sign of the chang brothers.
迈克 还是没有看到张家兄弟
but ian chang’s girlfriend celine lea is here.
但伊恩·张的女朋友席琳·莉在这儿
She is the auburn-haired woman by the jukebox.
就是那个自动点唱机旁边的褐色头发的女人
What do you say?
你说什么
Ready to concentrate on something else?
准备赌一下吗
Oh, man, ain't you tired of losing?
哦 伙计 你还没输够吗
Call it. heads.
快猜 人像
Her.
我喜欢她
Celine the ice queen?
席琳 那个冰美人
No, man, she's taken. pick somebody else.
不行 伙计 她已经有主 选别人吧
When has that ever mattered? never!
那有什么关系 从来不吗
Kitt, change of plans.
凯特 更改原计划
We're gonna get acquainted with the changs
计划有变
From a different angle.
从另外一个角度调查
Tell me everything you can about ian's girlfriend.
把你所知道的伊恩女朋友的信息都告诉我
Celine lea, 5'5", birthday october 10,
席琳·莉 身高五尺五 生日是10月10日
Graduated corona high with a 3.9 gpa.
从月华高中毕业 平均绩点高达3.9
According to her webbook profile,
从她网上的资料来看
Things that make her hot are bad boys,
她之所以这么火♥辣♥ 就是因为喜欢坏男孩飙车
Fast cars, and the poetry of pablo neruda.
还有聂鲁达的诗[智利诗人 1971年诺贝尔文学奖获得者]
I'm mike.
我是迈克
I'm not interested.
我对你没兴趣
Oh, neither am i. I'm just trying to win a bet.
我也对你没兴趣 但是我在和别人打赌
See, my friend over there
看 那边那个是我朋友
Says that you're hot but superficial.
他说你又美又火♥辣♥
I say there's more to you than that.
我跟他赌你远不止这些
I'm guessing you're a libra.
我猜你是天秤座
What are you, a psychic or a stalker?
你是干嘛的 通灵者还是跟踪者
I'm just observant.
我只是个观察者
You're all about balance,
你身上散发着和谐之美
But not afraid to take chances.
但是有机会还是会把握
You're not like most guys around here.
你跟这里的男人有些不一样
That's because I'm not from around here.
那是因为我不是这里人
I'm here to race.
我是来比赛的
Michael, johnny and ian chang have entered.
迈克 约翰尼和伊恩·张进来了
They do not appear pleased
他们看起来不太高兴
That you are talking with celine.
因为你在和席琳搭讪
You know, I can read your mind too.
你知不知道 我也会读心术
And I know exactly what you're thinking.
我知道你在盘算什么
And the answer is--
你是在想
Relax, bro, we were just talking.
兄弟 放松些 我们只是在聊天
Do I like you?
我有说过我挺喜欢你么
'cause only people I like get to call me bro.
因为只有我喜欢的人 我才会让他们叫我"兄弟"
Okay, then how about I buy you a beer? right.
好吧 那我买♥♥杯啤酒给你赔罪 好吗
Maybe we'll become buds.
也许我们从此结识
Take fishing trips together.
然后一起去钓鱼
Maybe I'll just kick your ass.
又或者我就这样狠狠教训你一顿
No fighting tonight.
今晚不许打架
Let's take this outside.
我们去外面解决
I got a better idea. let's race.
我有个好主意 我们来赛车
We only race for pinks.
只有为了争女人才赛车的
Mikey, forget these dudes, man.
迈克 别计较了 伙计
They're not worth it. walk away.
犯不着跟他们计较 你走吧
I got this. okay.
我知道了 好吧
Let's go.
我们走
watch the bar.
你守着酒吧
That's my ride.
这是我的座驾
What do you got?
你的呢
A mustang. I'm scared.
那匹野马 它吓着我了
You should be.
你是该这么觉得
The only rule is that there are no rules.
唯一的规则就是 没有规则
One loop around the canyon.
绕着峡谷开一圈
First one back wins pink.
第一名赢得美人归
Make it look good.
好好演
We blow 'em away, they might get suspicious.
要是我们太快的话 他们会怀疑我们的
may I remind you,
我有没有提醒过你
I am legal property of knight industries.
我是奈特工业的合法财产
You have no authority to sell or assign my title
要是你输了 你也没有权力
Should you lose.
交易或者更换我的头衔
I don't intend to lose.
我是抱着必胜的信念去的
Michael, alex torres is trying to contact you.
迈克 阿莱克斯·托雷斯呼叫你
What part of "don't provoke the changs"
我说的"不要惹他们"
Do you not understand?
难道你没听懂吗
You're supposed to be infiltrating their crew,
你本该打入他们内部 窃取消息的
Not betting a piece of classified technology
而不是在一场街道赛中
In a street race.
用这点高科技去打赌
The only thing these guys respect is speed.
这些家伙崇尚的东西只有速度
I gotta earn some street cred
如果我要接触到"大狗"[指组织的头目]的话
If I'm gonna get in with the big dog.
我就必须用这个赢得他们的信任
the big dog?
"大狗"
I was unaware there were canines involved.
我怎么没看到他们的犬牙
No, I'm talking about pecking order.
不是 我是在说他们的等级制度
The alpha male, the leader of the pack.
"头男" 就是他们的头目
That seems a dated concept.
这好像是个陈旧的概念
Is not the goal of modern society to foster equality?
现代社会追求的不就是平等吗
Maybe in theory.
理论上是的
But in reality, if you're not the shark, you're food.
但在现实生活中 成王败寇
Kitt, I said to make it look good, not let him win.
凯特 我是说要你演得逼真一点 不是要让他赢了
What's he got under there, a jet engine?
他车下那是什么 喷射引擎吗
Actually, quite close, michael.
事实上 你的答案已经很接近了 迈克
His nitrous system is replicating a modified ramjet.
他的液氮系统 就像一个冲压式喷气发动机
Michael, there is an oncoming car,
迈克 对面来了辆车
And you are in the wrong lane.
你开错了道
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表