剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表
Three fires in the last two months
最近两个月发生了3场火灾
Of unknown origin.
全都是原因不明
Police did an arson investigation
警局进行了纵火调查
And came up empty.
结果一无所获
But you have a theory?
但你另有想法
Spontaneous combustion.
自燃而已
Or maybe it's the tiny chubby gnomes
又或许是七个小矮人
Whose thighs rub together and make sparks
穿上了灯绒裤 不小心屁♥股♥撞到了一起
When they wear corduroy.
奇迹般的产生了火花
I suppose you're doing better with the car accident?
看起来 你那边的进展很顺利啊
Patience,grasshopper.
有点耐心 别像蚱蜢一样
Patience.
要耐心
Anybody else bother you?
还有人来找你麻烦吗
I was unmolested the remainder of the evening,
后半夜 我还算无痛无恼
Michael.
迈克
Why do you have to use words like "unmolested"?
为什么你一定要用"无痛无恼"这个词
Can't you just say it was all okay?
用简单词汇不成吗 例如一切都好
I practiced the restraint you recommended,
我在努力练习你说的克制
But it wasn't easy.
可真一点也不简单
Well,I'm proud of you,Kitt.
我以你为傲 凯特
Michael,is it possible you are idealizing
迈克 有没有可能是你
Sonny's a bit?
美化了桑尼
Maybe you were remembering it the way you want it to be.
也许你只记得你想记得的
Come on,you too?
拜托 你也这么想
Thomas Wolfe wrote a novel about this phenomenon.
托马斯·乌尔夫写了部小说描述这种现象
It was called you can't go home again.
被称作愿望是美好的 而现实是残酷的
Still think I'm idealizing?
还认为是我的问题吗
Michael,someone appears to be trapped in the fire.
迈克 里面好像有人被困住了
Open up. it's Eddie,help!
开开门 我是艾迪 救命
Open up. it's Eddie.
快开门 我是艾迪
It's Eddie.
是艾迪
Somebody open up!
谁来开开门
Where is he?
他在哪
Michael,the pressurized co2 tanks
迈克 高压二氧化碳存储罐
Have become dangerously overheated.
已经过热 快来不及了
We must act now. Do it.
我们必须马上行动 行动
Get in.
快进来
Kitt,co2.
凯特 二氧化碳灭火
The fire's out,michael.
火已被扑灭 迈克
Are you okay?
你还好吗
All of his vital signs are normal,Michael.
他的身体一切正常 迈克
I'm gonna have to ask you not to mention
我希望你能
What you saw tonight to anyone.
对你今晚所见保密
Thank you.
谢谢你
That is the fourth fire in six weeks.
这是六周以来的第四起火灾了
Doesn't sound much like an accident.
听着不像是意外
No,it sounds like arson.
对 听着像纵火
Look,kitt can investigate
听着 凯特可以
While you go to your meeting.
在你去开会时做调查
She's hot,by the way.
顺便说一句 她很正
Who?
谁呀
I believe she means julie,michael.
我想她说的是茱莉 迈克
Hadn't noticed.
我没注意到
You're a terrible liar.
你说谎技术不高
Three months ago today,
三个月前的今天
Julie's father takes his '68 dodge out for a spin
茱莉的父亲开着他的68年道奇兜风去了
And ends up wrapping it around a telephone pole.
结果撞到电♥话♥亭上一命呜呼
Anybody with him?
有人跟他在一起吗
Nope. police report?
没 警♥察♥的报告怎么说
Same basic story.
就是那些套话
Witnesses?
有目击者吗
Cops say no.
警方说没有
But I found two blog entries from the neighborhood
可我在邻居的博客里 发现第二天
From the next day.
有两条记录
Both say they saw the car
都说看见了那车
And heard nothing but a crash.
而且除了撞车什么也没听到
Okay,so it was an accident.
好的 那么说就是起事故了
But you've got another theory.
可你还有另一套理论啊
Actually,I don't.
实际上 我没有
I've hit a dead end,literally and figuratively.
我撞进了死胡同 名副其实的
All right,let's get started.
好吧 咱们开会
First up,seems like we had another fire
首先 昨晚关门那会儿
Around closing last night.
好像又有一起火灾
Did anybody see anything?
有人看见什么吗
No? okay,um--
没有吗 好吧
Hi,phil.
你好 菲尔
Hey. how's the nose?
鼻子怎么样了
It's broken.
被人打坏了
I guess you didn't know who the hell you were assaulting.
我猜你不知道 你惹上的是谁吧
My son's mouth tends to get
我儿子的脑子
A step ahead of his brain.
有点没跟上他的嘴
Mike,isn't it? phil driscoll.
迈克 是吧 我是菲尔·德瑞斯科
Phil was an old friend of my dad's.
菲尔是我父亲的一个老朋友
They were in a car club together.
他们以前是一个汽车俱乐部的
My son comes home with a broken nose,
我儿子回到家来 打坏了他的鼻子
I'd never expect to hear it happened at sonny's.
我怎么也想不到 是在桑尼's出的事
Before I call the police or my lawyer,
在我打给警♥察♥或律师前
I wanted to hear your side.
我想听听你的解释
Sir,I make it a general policy
先生 我有个大的原则
Not to raise hands to anyone
除非有人想对向开枪
Unless they plan on throwing shots at me.
绝不对人出手
I shoulda broken your nose myself.
我该亲手打坏你的鼻子
Are you kidding me,pop?
你开玩笑吗 老爸
What is the old saying?
老话怎么说的来着
Outside of your wife giving birth,
半夜三更鬼敲门
Nothing good ever happens at 2:00 a.m.
准没好事
Nice to meet you,mike. sorry for the inconvenience.
见到你很高兴 迈克 抱歉给你添麻烦了
Not at all. thanks for coming by.
别客气 谢谢你过来
Creepy.
真恐怖
Come to mama.
被我发现了吧
Billy,zoe,I'm analyzing
比利 祖伊 我在分♥析♥
The aftermath of the fire.
火灾后的现场
You certain it was arson?
你确定是纵火吗
Yes,and I have isolated the accelerant.
没错 我已经把助燃剂分离出来了
Whoever set the blaze left a chemically significant trail.
放火的人留下了显著的化学线索
Can you follow it?
你能追踪这线索吗
Not with my current software configuration.
以我目前的软件配置 不行
Uploading new sniffer program now.
下载最新探测程序
I'll do it.
我会做的
duh,I'm already doing it.
我已经在做了
Hello?
你好
Hey.
嘿
Which one do you like better?
你更喜欢哪个
What's it for?
干什么用的
First amendment night.
美国宪法第一修正案之夜
Spoken word poetry and $2 jager shots.
读诗跟喝两美元的野格酒
"congress shall make no law respecting an establishment
国会不得制定关于下列事项的法律
"of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,
确立国教或禁止信教自♥由♥
Or abridging the freedom of speech."
或者剥夺言论自♥由♥
They teach you about the constitution in the army?
军队里还教了宪法吗
Thought I'd be good to actually know
我觉得好好了解下
What I was defending.
我保卫的国家 会有好处
My dad called it the marinated microcosm.
我父亲把这画称作浸淫小世界
Everybody's equal with a drink in their hand.
有酒在手 人人平等
He was a hell of a guy.
他真让人受不了
Yeah.
是啊
Is that your grandfather?
那是你祖父吗
Yeah.
是的
Built this building with his own two hands.
他亲手建起的这栋楼
He still scares me.
他还是能把我吓着
剧集 | 新霹雳游侠(2008) | 导航列表